• Advertisement

Pretty Neat Living

Pretty Neat Living

Postby sheisonarun » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:46 am

Does anyone watch Jen from Pretty Neat Living aka formally Organized like Jen, My Housewife Life?
sheisonarun
Amateur

Advertisement

Re: Pretty Neat Living

Postby Carla » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:10 am

sheisonarun wrote:Does anyone watch Jen from Pretty Neat Living aka formally Organized like Jen, My Housewife Life?

YES! I only discovered her when she was pregnant with CC, but I’ve binge watched everything. I was wondering if she would ever pop up here.
Carla
Talker

Postby sabrinaytmd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:18 pm

i do once in a while. she is hit or miss. she is a nearly 40 year old, entitled twit who refuses to grow up and rambles for ages and most of her videos are so freakin boring but she is a nice person, all be it OCD and neurotic. all I ever want to say to her is 'chill and let go'
sabrinaytmd
Amateur

Postby 80085 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:54 pm

I used to watch her at the height of her popularity until I found out she apparently had a room dedicated to dolls (like a little girl would) and saw the weird "dynamic" between her and her husband. Also couldn't stand how poorly she treated her dog. This was back in 2012-ish though so hopefully she's gotten a little less crazy since having kids.
Guru Gossiper

Postby sabrinaytmd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:36 pm

80085 wrote:I used to watch her at the height of her popularity until I found out she apparently had a room dedicated to dolls (like a little girl would) and saw the weird "dynamic" between her and her husband. Also couldn't stand how poorly she treated her dog. This was back in 2012-ish though so hopefully she's gotten a little less crazy since having kids.

nope nothing has changed....still weird dynamic with the husband, still all things disney and her dolls, and still a looney when it comes to her dog. now throw 2 kids in the mix and it only gets worse. even more so neurotic and major insecurity and inferiority complex to boot....actually feel sorry for her...but love her party videos...only watch for those cus she is a great hostess if not anything else
sabrinaytmd
Amateur

Postby 80085 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:45 am

sabrinaytmd wrote:
80085 wrote:I used to watch her at the height of her popularity until I found out she apparently had a room dedicated to dolls (like a little girl would) and saw the weird "dynamic" between her and her husband. Also couldn't stand how poorly she treated her dog. This was back in 2012-ish though so hopefully she's gotten a little less crazy since having kids.

nope nothing has changed....still weird dynamic with the husband, still all things disney and her dolls, and still a looney when it comes to her dog. now throw 2 kids in the mix and it only gets worse. even more so neurotic and major insecurity and inferiority complex to boot....actually feel sorry for her...but love her party videos...only watch for those cus she is a great hostess if not anything else

Ugh. Those poor, poor kids.
Guru Gossiper

Postby JVK19 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:10 pm

I am obsessed with her. I absolutely live for her videos. I agree some of the things she does are a bit strange but from what we see I think she's a great mom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JVK19
Talker

• Advertisement

Return to I-P