Pretty Neat Living

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pretty Neat Living

Unread post by Evian »

JustZoe wrote:Not sure if anyone is still following Jen, but she made an announcement this morning on her YouTube and IG. They are getting divorced.
Yes, even though I was pretty sure that is was going to happen I was still surprised.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I’m just surprised they’re actually divorcing. You could tell something was seriously off with them/Jen. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what happened? A lot of speculation that she’s going to come out and say she’s gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I could have never guessed that they will divorce.

I wonder if this plant-based eating was one thing among others tearing them apart. She avoided using therm vegan because she didn't want to be so strict with it but I think Don is really big on eating meat. That could have also caused issues on what they want to feed kids.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
Evian wrote:From the gossip bakery. Someone matched with Don on tinder...

Well it won't let me upload the picture for some reason. But if you go to the gossip bakery forum that's where the real gossip about Jen is. And there is a picture of Don shirtless on tinder.
Holy shit. I just stalked that site! Thanks!

Could you send me the link thank you?

JustZoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustZoe »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:11 am I’m just surprised they’re actually divorcing. You could tell something was seriously off with them/Jen. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what happened? A lot of speculation that she’s going to come out and say she’s gay.

Duplicate post - sorry - need caffeine.
Last edited by JustZoe on Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustZoe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustZoe »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:11 am I’m just surprised they’re actually divorcing. You could tell something was seriously off with them/Jen. I feel bad for the kids. I wonder what happened? A lot of speculation that she’s going to come out and say she’s gay.

Well, her disgusting, creepy-ass sex addict husband was posting his fat ass all over Tinder all summer/fall, with his hairy man boobs hanging out. So, that's probably got a lot to do with it.

Return to “I-P”