Living On A Dime

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:20 am

I think you’ve pinpointed my biggest gripe with them. They are the most suffering, wisest, poorest, kindest, holiest people ever 100% of the time, and everyone else is terrible, lazy, ungodly, and just plain wrong 100% of the time.
SPLITTING!

Tawra will never admit fault. Its everyone elses fault.

My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eye_roll_cringe »

I need a refresher on the Emily situation. Here’s how I think it goes—

Emily is their niece, Mike’s sister’s daughter. Mike, Tawra and fam moved back to Colorado - selling their Kansas(?) house at a loss but getting lucky with a down market in Colorado - when mike’s brother-in-law (Emily’s dad) was dying from cancer. After he died, they had a long drawn out court battle with mike’s parents (Emily’s grandparents) over her custody. I’m not sure what Emily’s mom’s preference was (she was having personal problems and couldn’t raise her), but I assume she sided with Mike because Mike and Tawra eventually got custody. I think they even said the adopted her?

Emily was 15/16 when this happened so practically an adult. For a while Tawra would say they had 5 kids and she was “cooking for a family of 7”. I think I remember some college-bashing comments when Emily moved out and lived in the dorms/an apartment. Then it’s like she fell off the face of the earth. They never mention her. Tawra also doesn’t have her on her main Christmas list.
D0446501-1F23-4955-950B-7554CBFA74A1.png
David, Sheala, and their kids aren’t on the list either so it’s not inclusive, HOWEVER if I had an adopted daughter she’d definitely be on this list with my mom in a different state and immediate family.

I’m thinking Emily must be one of the family members who don’t associate with them anymore. Poor girl - that had to be a tough transition all around. She seemed the most “normal” of the kids when she was on the shows.

This may be purely my imagination but do you think any of the court battle had to do with $$? I imagine if Emily’s dad had any money or insurance, the people who legally ADOPTED his child would at least be executors of that estate for a period of time. I think they mentioned she had money for college so that might be the case. It’s impossible to know the truth but I wonder if that influenced their actions at all.

Emily, are you okay?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My fave part of this thread is Eye Roll Cringes pic annotations!
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

I’m going to be making an actual delicious and nutritious dinner for my family tonight but I’ll try to watch the live. I want to catch some “haters” before their comments get deleted.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:36 am I’m going to be making an actual delicious and nutritious dinner for my family tonight but I’ll try to watch the live. I want to catch some “haters” before their comments get deleted.
OMG haters come into chat now? I havent watched since before covid, because you see 1 screaming Karen, you see them all. Just like celebrity NipSlips
Last night I had a can of tuna with mayo and seasonings and a bag of frozen broccoli.
I had been decorating all day and did my FlyLady Zone1 work.

Is Mike anxiously awaiting his Hersheys Syrup?
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Hi, Tawra! Hi, Mike! Thanks for making it obvious you keep up with this website. Last night’s video was BO-RING. Maybe don’t read out *every* comment praising your cookbook? Just a thought...

ANYWAYS... watching most of the video live last night was interesting. No haters (that I saw). Tawra and Mike were more likable seeing them interact live. But it’s a lot of people fawning over them. I can see why they don’t do them three times a week anymore because it seems like most of the viewers already own their products and aren’t new customers. Tawra mentioned the finger licking police to which one lady said this-
DF8E4B97-A4E7-4C58-97BC-9B9A45B22C81.jpeg
Lick your whole house if you want to. Don’t lick your fingers while making something you’re saving for Christmas GIFTS.

COVID video is coming! I have high hopes. David (cameraman) actually said on the video, “wait, did I have it?” To which Tawra said “yes, you just didn’t realize it.” So you know this video is going to be scientific gold 🧐. A model recovery for the medical community.

And for those of you who missed it, here’s beautiful multi-colored hair Tawra and creepy smile Dave from last night
DF8E4B97-A4E7-4C58-97BC-9B9A45B22C81.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wanted to watch last night, but I gave in to watching comedy clips, yet again.
The Covid show will be a shitfest. The only way Id believe Tawra had Covid is by her showing
a DOCTORS letter, saying it.
Did Covid fuck up her hair?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BTW- There is zero evidence on any online police blotter, newspapers, or neighborhood watch sites that Tawra has complained about neighborhood dogs. Cant find any DEATH THREATS made against the Kellams at all.
Meanwhile I can readily find proof of issues online in my first neighborhood back in the late 90s.

There are real estate websites that you can search and find complaints and NOTHING comes up.

So either she didnt call the cops about the dogs or the death threats, or the cops there do not release their blotters to the public.
OR shes making it all up.

I just dont get why they move so much. Ive lived 5 places since I was born.
I will never move from this house right now.
Why pay off a mortgage and then buy a bigger more expensive house and get another mortgage?
No financial sense.
Tawra has 2 kids left at home, their house is fine for empty nesters.
I feel personally that Tawra just has issues with some neighbor that might be "different" and shes too snotty to
deal with them. I think, that she doesnt know how to be diplomatic.
I wonder if one of the neighbors is gay or sunbathes in a bikini and it offends her?
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Yes, surprised more people haven't noticed the missing child!

Their videos are not good or entertaining. The only "entertainment" is if she starts spouting her crazy. It is a bad cooking show. She burns it, make messed, unsanitary and disgusting. Low rent to the max. No class.

Mike is bizarre and brings next to nothing to the show. He doesn't even listen to what Tawra is saying. He has to ask "Did you say....?" It is apparent that it is years of tuning her out.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! viewtopic.php?f=196&t=16537

Return to “I-P”