Living On A Dime

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:25 pm Tara just said she stopped buying CoverGirl because Ellen was the rep and ellen "does not represent a lady" and told others not to buy it because of Ellen. She then immediately talked about the CoverGirl eyeshadow she was wearing in her eyes. Unless that eyeshadow is over 10 years old (eww), it was a purchase after Ellen became a CoverGirl. So, that boycott if going very well. Just another thing she is a hypocrite about.
Tawra Hunny!
Being "Ladylike" is a social construct.
YOU are not ladylike, you are a battleaxe
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by eye_roll_cringe »

Anyone know what Elly is up to? I’ve been watching the older shows when she and BJ were more visible. The homemade baked beans show is a showcase of how weird this family is. Spent tons of time asking people to recommend jobs for Elly but she had an excuse for why she didn’t want to do them all (doesn’t want to work with people) and it was all entry level stuff. She wants a job where she can work on her own business as well. But she didn’t know what she wanted to do small business-wise. Maybe it’s a great idea to just work somewhere, make money, save money, be an adult, and see what inspires you after working in the real world. But of course if I had two parents who didn’t have to leave the house and had a “following” I could see how that might be attractive. Tawra’s main motivation for everything is money but just imagine how much money they’d have if the whole family worked traditional jobs!

But back on topic - what’s Elly up to? Still living at home I imagine. She and BJ used to be on the show more but now they seem busy or avoid it. BJ is RV living with a job, tattoo, and beer.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:43 am Anyone know what Elly is up to? I’ve been watching the older shows when she and BJ were more visible. The homemade baked beans show is a showcase of how weird this family is. Spent tons of time asking people to recommend jobs for Elly but she had an excuse for why she didn’t want to do them all (doesn’t want to work with people) and it was all entry level stuff. She wants a job where she can work on her own business as well. But she didn’t know what she wanted to do small business-wise. Maybe it’s a great idea to just work somewhere, make money, save money, be an adult, and see what inspires you after working in the real world. But of course if I had two parents who didn’t have to leave the house and had a “following” I could see how that might be attractive. Tawra’s main motivation for everything is money but just imagine how much money they’d have if the whole family worked traditional jobs!

But back on topic - what’s Elly up to? Still living at home I imagine. She and BJ used to be on the show more but now they seem busy or avoid it. BJ is RV living with a job, tattoo, and beer.
I havent watched in a very long time. So BJ is living in an RV?
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Yup. He pays rent to someone and parks it on their land near-ish to a truck stop. I’m sure he’s loving being out of the family house.

Elly used to make videos too and in her minimalist one years ago she mentioned she was thinking of living in a tiny house or RV in the near future. I’m sure it would be hard to figure out what to do after graduation in an expensive area.

I moved from a high cost of living area to a much more affordable area after college. Never planned on staying long term but it’s a nice place to have kids and it’s nice to be able to afford stuff I couldn’t otherwise. It does suck being away from family though although sometimes it’s nice to be away from the potential drama.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

I caught bits and pieces of tonight’s show, most importantly:

This picture is how a world famous cookbook author prepares “Christmas candies” for posterity. I am not OCD at all but she couldn’t even put them in even lines?! Take coconut flakes, peanuts, raisins, marshmallows, pretzels, etc. And dip them in nasty chocolate almond bark. While you’re telling people how some will be saved for Christmas gifts, go ahead and lick those fingers.

But more exciting for me- apparently the Kellams had the COVID! And it was no big deal. Tawra, Queen of Illness, was only sick with a cough for three days!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THEIR VIDEO ON THIS. That will be chock full of bull crap. I’m so glad they never even changed up their lifestyle - remember Tawra and her “I don’t wear a mask!” Daily shipping trips?
E949A960-2461-480B-B952-C7A5A28C8C81.jpeg
E949A960-2461-480B-B952-C7A5A28C8C81.jpeg
In case you weren’t sure before, don’t trust Mike’s opinion on anything. He said the Great Value coconut coated in Great Value chocolate almond bark was the best thing everrrrr. And of course Tawra took all the credit for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Those look disgusting. How do they know they got covid-19? They got tested?
All posts expressed here are opinions.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Surprisingly they didn’t talk much about it - just made a couple statements like it wasn’t bad and they “stayed home” when they were sick. The way she described it sounded like a cold. But she did say they were doing a video about it. I’m sure Mike had to get a Covid test before his recent knee surgery but I don’t know if that would show antibodies.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The "TURDS" thing is hilarious!

They need to prove they had covid cause if they really did theyd have to isolate from each other for weeks.
I know someone whose roommate had covid and he had to stay in his bedroom for 1 month
I dont believe them. They probably just got a cold.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BTW what ever happened to that LOCAL who came on here?
If theyve been tossed out of churches, you know there is animosity in Mead.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:23 am BTW what ever happened to that LOCAL who came on here?
Hello. Happy Thanksgiving! Timeisup (the local) has posted here a couple times but I wish she would say more about what's going on locally.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:25 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:23 am BTW what ever happened to that LOCAL who came on here?
Hello. Happy Thanksgiving! Timeisup (the local) has posted here a couple times but I wish she would say more about what's going on locally.
Has she ever said anything of value?

--------
Im watching comedy clips and eating a salad with grilled chicken and I got to thinking, WHEN have we ever seen
Tawra make a salad with fresh tomatoes and some kind of protein?

You never see it....
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Ok, so latest video they talked about how they got death threats and other annoying behavior from their neighbors with the dogs. They have been complaining to the city about the dog barking.

I honestly wasn't paying very close attention, maybe one of you all can break it down. They said it's been going on for 4 years and they have been house hunting since. They are not moving to Wyoming now for some reason. That's the part I didn't get.

They complained about housing costs in Colorado. Hunny, housing costs are going up everywhere. It's not a local issue to Colorado. It has very little to do with "people from California moving." It is general inflation, greedy housing markets and greedy municipalities wanting more tax revenue, among other reasons. But of course that is to nuanced for you and not as simple as saying "people from California."

They bought their house in a neighborhood during the early development and we're happy about how remote and quiet it was. Didn't realize they purchased a home in a pre-planned neighborhood that would get built out? Are they that dense? I would not like dogs like that in my neighborhood either. But a solution is moving to a similar home in a different neighborhood instead of looking for some farm 5 miles from a city that is in their price range like they are looking for. What they want doesn't exist.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah, I dont believe Tawra.
First she has a dog. Dont complain about dogs if you have one.
Like if you have a dog and you walk that dog, you then cant complain when you see a neighbors dog lifting
his leg on your mailbox pole, cause YOU let your dog lift his leg on other ppls mailbox poles. Dont they have a
poodle? They are yappy AF.

Its just like that house they bought in Idaho near the airport, and then they complained about the planes.
DUH! what did you think was gonna happen?
Tawra is such a narc that she doesnt see that HER SHIT STINKS the same as her neighbors.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

don't you wish one of these neighbors could spill their side of the story on here?!
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

The whole “we can’t move to Wyoming thing” was annoying and pointless. You’re confused because it doesn’t make any sense. I’m not sure if they’ve put house searching on hold or...? The flip flopping from “I don’t care what any of you people think!” To “here’s the thing, once I explain it all to you you’ll understand” is so silly. You’re grown adults. Do what you want but don’t be surprised when we all think you’re weird.

Anyone see the abusive grandparents video today? I can’t totally hate on it, although i was shocked they’d be so honest about the issues with Mike’s parents. I’ll bet they watch their channel, and I’d guess the same thing for those annoying neighbors!! Why stir the pot more just to get affirmation from your devoted followers? Mike and Tawra have barely any family (on all sides it seems) that will associate with them. Plus, their kids weren’t allowed activities and grew up in a home that put down college so they seem to be closely dependent on their parents. No wonder they are looking for a “compound” for them, Jill, and the kids and kids’ tiny homes. Maybe I’m the weird one but part of growing up for me was making my own life and deciding what I wanted to carry on from my parents and what I didn’t.

All that being said, I wish I could fast forward a few decades and see how haggard Tawra will be when the Rapture hasn’t happened and taken her up to heaven yet. She’s running on fumes because she really thinks that’s coming.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

In the abusive parent video, they complained about people that won't change their ways and never apologize. There are their parents kids so I wonder where they got that trait from?

They were mad that they let their kids go in a car ride and the people ran over a squirrel? Um WTF?

They are the biggest complainers I've ever seen or heard. But you better not complain because they have seen all... Yada yada.

You can tell they are frustrated and mad because they are incoherent.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 am In the abusive parent video, they complained about people that won't change their ways and never apologize. There are their parents kids so I wonder where they got that trait from?

They were mad that they let their kids go in a car ride and the people ran over a squirrel? Um WTF?

They are the biggest complainers I've ever seen or heard. But you better not complain because they have seen all... Yada yada.

You can tell they are frustrated and mad because they are incoherent.

I think you’ve pinpointed my biggest gripe with them. They are the most suffering, wisest, poorest, kindest, holiest people ever 100% of the time, and everyone else is terrible, lazy, ungodly, and just plain wrong 100% of the time.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:35 pm The whole “we can’t move to Wyoming thing” was annoying and pointless. You’re confused because it doesn’t make any sense. I’m not sure if they’ve put house searching on hold or...? The flip flopping from “I don’t care what any of you people think!” To “here’s the thing, once I explain it all to you you’ll understand” is so silly. You’re grown adults. Do what you want but don’t be surprised when we all think you’re weird.

Anyone see the abusive grandparents video today? I can’t totally hate on it, although i was shocked they’d be so honest about the issues with Mike’s parents. I’ll bet they watch their channel, and I’d guess the same thing for those annoying neighbors!! Why stir the pot more just to get affirmation from your devoted followers? Mike and Tawra have barely any family (on all sides it seems) that will associate with them. Plus, their kids weren’t allowed activities and grew up in a home that put down college so they seem to be closely dependent on their parents. No wonder they are looking for a “compound” for them, Jill, and the kids and kids’ tiny homes. Maybe I’m the weird one but part of growing up for me was making my own life and deciding what I wanted to carry on from my parents and what I didn’t.

All that being said, I wish I could fast forward a few decades and see how haggard Tawra will be when the Rapture hasn’t happened and taken her up to heaven yet. She’s running on fumes because she really thinks that’s coming.
Ill hafta PM you about a portion of this post
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This is a visual post with symbolism

What Tawras life is like

What most normal ppl want their lives to be like

Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Don't knock the accordion! They are from a different planet.

Return to “I-P”