Living On A Dime

Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Re: Living On A Dime

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

He says his name is Bond in the videos. He doesn't say my name is "BJ."

According to Wikipedia "Bond has a number of consistent character traits which run throughout the books, including an enjoyment of cars, a love of food, alcohol and love-making, and a smoking habit of 60 custom-made cigarettes a day."

So, yeah, this Christian high and mighty family named their kid well. Even if it's not his birth name, that is a hell of a nickname for a child.

Their advice is so bad. I doubt this question was real but they said someone asked Mike how to not be anxious or fearful if you are NOT a Christian. Their advice was
to become Christian. :bang: :bang:
All posts expressed here are opinions.
TurtlesRule22
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TurtlesRule22 »

No LIVE show this week and no explanation. All they said was “See you next week.” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amelia23 »

The suspence! Why did she cancel?? LOL Tune in next week. . . Maybe
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hahaha I know it all »

TurtlesRule22 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:17 pm Interesting...I think legally he’s Michael James, Jr. But Tawra has explained that none of her kids go by their given names. Which is fine and no biggie, but she’s always so secretive about BJ’s name. I thought it was funny for someone who had NO money to pay his medical bills (“maybe BJ should declare low income”) he had mine to travel to Germany with a girl (a friend) and have LASIK. I guess if there is a will, there’s a way. Oh, and in one of the RV videos, BJ says he stores his beer in the fridge... Tattoos, beer, two cats and no girlfriend and mom and dad at his disposal...he is the quintessential single guy. 😂

Off topic, but I still miss Heidi. She was awesome!
Thank you for missing me!!! 😅😅😅

I'm here and I know it all. After watching the disgusting Trump video it was time I aired some dirty laundry. Hi Tawra, Mike, and Janelle. I have some axes to grind.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

This is a reminder that Tawra went after someone on Facebook for having a similar name to "living on a dime/dining on a dime."

Eater had a show called Dining on a Dime. it's a popular phrase. Why doesn't she she them? Maybe it's because it will ruin you?

Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Hahaha I know it all wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:38 pm
TurtlesRule22 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:17 pm Interesting...I think legally he’s Michael James, Jr. But Tawra has explained that none of her kids go by their given names. Which is fine and no biggie, but she’s always so secretive about BJ’s name. I thought it was funny for someone who had NO money to pay his medical bills (“maybe BJ should declare low income”) he had mine to travel to Germany with a girl (a friend) and have LASIK. I guess if there is a will, there’s a way. Oh, and in one of the RV videos, BJ says he stores his beer in the fridge... Tattoos, beer, two cats and no girlfriend and mom and dad at his disposal...he is the quintessential single guy. 😂

Off topic, but I still miss Heidi. She was awesome!
Thank you for missing me!!! 😅😅😅

I'm here and I know it all. After watching the disgusting Trump video it was time I aired some dirty laundry. Hi Tawra, Mike, and Janelle. I have some axes to grind.
:corn: :corn: :corn:
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

First of all they could NEVER have gotten a $3million dollar loan. They have no savings. They have to have sales to round up the cash to buy book orders from CHINA and SOUTH KOREA. What a great American company. They used to have their books printed in the US but nope they can make so much more having them printed in China. But of course she is NEVER happy so then they found a South Korean printer. I worked for her for 2.5 years and have 5 different versions of the same book. Guess where we got all the recipes for the DOAD2? Google. "Look for 5 stars". All her recipes come from google. But of course because her food is crap and she can't cook.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Oh the best...... she would find the stock photos she liked and then she was would find a recipe to match. How backwards can you be? She was convinced she would get her cookbook in at Costco for Christmas. 🤣🤣
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Tawra hates all people even her friends and family. She would talk so bad about Out of Goshen, Bandana Gramma. Everyone. She literally hates all people. She never has a kind word for anyone. Her mom drives her crazy, Mike drives her crazy. She can't get it through her uneducated skull that she is the common denominator to all her problems.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

She once said to me "how does it feel to work for a millionaire"? 😅 She thinks she could sell her business for $1 million at least.
mjkt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mjkt »

Hahaha I know it all wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:56 pm Tawra hates all people even her friends and family. She would talk so bad about Out of Goshen, Bandana Gramma. Everyone. She literally hates all people. She never has a kind word for anyone. Her mom drives her crazy, Mike drives her crazy. She can't get it through her uneducated skull that she is the common denominator to all her problems.
I figured as much it bleeds thru every once in awhile when she talks. It reminds me a lot of my now deceased FIL he used act the same way and never believed the common denominator was himself.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

There business is Jill. She wrote everything. It is her story. Tawra HATED recording the life story with her mom. She wanted it over. Her mom did totally throw her under the bus in the last episode. I know a lot got edited out. Jill wanted to keep telling her life story forever. It was over 33 hours long as it was. Jill is a narcissist that raised a narcissist. Tawra lacks a kind of empathy for people. She would say to me all the time "no one has been through anything worse than what we have". It was so startling and odd. It was so hard for me to imagine that she thought her life was harder than ANYONE else's.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Their business I mean. Not there business. Excuse me.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Mike and Tawra I slowly watched you fall prey to the Prosperity gospel. I could see what you were watching on YT. Joyce Meyers. Have you researched her at all? Wait of course not because you blindly follow. All you care about Tawra is money. You talk about the millions you will make. You are always looking for money making schemes. But you are a quitter. You quit everything. You are constantly sabotaging yourself. Open a soap store, close a soap store. Open a group, close a group. I repeatedly had to talk you out of a subscription service. You would NEVER have the organization and commitment to give viewers monthly content. It was laughable. You would have charged WAY to much. You think your stuff is worth so much. Regurgitated recipes from Google and your same story over and over and over. How many times did you tell the same stories over and over? Your stories show what a flake you are. Move to Texas, move to Kansas, move to Idaho, move back to Kansas and then Colorado. STOP looking at houses. You sent me dozens of houses. The problem is no matter where your negative, constant complaining, victim mentality is you will still be miserable and so will your family. You are OBSESSED with finding a new home. Pray for wealth Tawra. That is what you do. Your sole purpose in life is to be rich. Well Tawra read your Bible, which for someone who spouts their mouth as much as you do about religion you have never actually read the whole thing it isn't very easy for rich, arrogant people to get into heaven. You are not actually saved because you have not one shred of fruit in your life. Buying Bibles for people won't cut it. In 2.5 years I worked for you not once did I hear you ever say you wanted to help people. You had no sympathy for anyone except yourself. Everything you preach on you are. You are lazy, you cheat people. Those poor printers you used and abused last year for your god awful planners and those aprons. You are so stupid you don't realize that your whole "get it together, people" is so rude. You get it together. You are a disorganized mess, your family is a mess, your business is a mess. Not one thing you touch turns out well. I loved watching the train wreck. It was so entertaining. It was easy money working for you and so entertaining. I hated deleting all those "negative" comments because every single one was true. They made me laugh. People see who you really are. I am a kind person. I was always kind to everyone in the group. You were so rude to everyone. I actually care about people. I would feel bad for people when they would write in. You would make fun of them. They got what they deserved. It wasn't near as bad as what you went through as a child. Blah blah blah. You don't have a loving, caring bone in your body. Poor Mike. I like Mike. He is a nice guy and actually cares about people. He is way to easily influenced by you but he is a good guy. Hey Tawra, you are supposed to be submissive to your husband. 🤣🤣🤣 He goes to the library everyday to work....hmmmm why? You talk so bad about Mike. I never heard you say anything nice about him. Sorry not sorry. You both brought me into your marriage. You are both unhappy. Mike you can make your anxiety just disappear...get rid of the battle ax. Poof gone. I have hundreds of screenshots to go through to remind me of all the crazy that was working for you. Be careful who you trust. Remember Janelle was my friend. I will have more later. I love my freedoms too. Free speech makes this all possible.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Also my husband always encouraged me to document everything that you said and did. I said I would never do anything with it. I am not a vengeful person. I sat on this stuff for months. I tried to quit you so many times. You know when. You could feel I wanted out but you helped me pay off my mortgage and that was my sole purpose. You were never bad to me I will give you that. BUT you are never bad to people that you need something from.

Why am I speaking up? What finally broke me? Trump the greatest President ever? How do you know? You don't watch the news? Trump is an Antichrist and you have fallen for it. Give me a break about abortion. You don't care about abortion. You only care about hate. You love what Trump says. He says all the things you would love to say.

So Tawra if you care about babies, children then where is Emily????? This is why I started hating you. You told me you adopted her. I am adopted! So now she is just gone. She isn't in your family Christmas cards or pictures. You never talk about her. So you adopt a child and then reject them. That makes me sick. When I was adopted into my family I was never treated like I was 100% fully my parents. My brother is biological but they didn't love me less because I was theirs. You just talked bad about poor Emily. What a tough life that poor girl has had and that is how you treat her. I actually question of you really adopted her. Or just a lie? I am so happy she went to college. Good for her. College is important. Education is important. You thought I was so smart. I am average but what you saw as intelligence is simply education. I am a life long learner. I love to learn and grow. I research things to know the truth. The truth is very important to me.

So ladies I hope you find my rant a tad entertaining. Nothing that you didn't already know. Maybe just a few details thrown in.

Loom Tawra....I can't rant too. I could do it with out breathing deep and being dramatic. You look like an idiot when you do that BTW.
Hahaha I know it all
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry lots of typos in above post. My parents loved me like their own. Tawra didn't care about Emily at all.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Haha I know it all, thank you for confirming what everyone who reads this thread already knew. Sure, we have likely "gossiped" with incorrect ideas over the years, as we don't know her (thank gawd). Also, no worries on the typos. I have tons, which I don't always see right away- I'm dyslexic- and phone typing is hard.

I have been curious as to what happened to Mike's niece. That is Emily right? I do think it's messed up they "adopted" a child to just act like she never existed--all in the span of one year!

Mike talked about his "horrible family" but they never give details. But Tara's family is peachy keen?! I wonder what really happened because in sure Tawra corrupted Mike's thinking there.

Anyway, I commend you for speaking up. She will likely just say we are from Hell trying to bring down her word of God, because she is bat-shit crazy and everyone knows it.
TurtlesRule22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TurtlesRule22 »

Hahaha I know it all wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:14 am Sorry lots of typos in above post. My parents loved me like their own. Tawra didn't care about Emily at all.
:cry:

The whole Emily thing always bothered me. When she first started living there, Tawra and Mike would have these table chats and Tawra would go off on how awful Mike’s family was and how they had to go to court to fight for Emily because Mike’s brother was so awful. I mean, they really seemed to embrace her...as you mentioned...having her in family photos and calling her their daughter. And, on a tangent here, but I really do feel for Mike at times. You can always tell by his facial expression when he does not like something she has said and he ends up clarifying in a way that doesn’t upset her. I mean, seriously, how exhausting is it to be around her 24/7... Emily did what was good for her. She went to college and got out, but I agree...the just seemed to write her off, which is sad. OR it may just be that she asked not to be mentioned anymore and they respected her wishes. How awful would it be to be her kid? All the times she went off on rants about the awful school or teacher or principal for the world to hear... I’m sure folks in their area tune in just to hear what she has to say about them to all of cyberspace...

I have not seen any new posts as of last night from BJ either. Maybe he’s putting together a video to “build his channel” with meaningful content instead of ramblings about what he intends on doing. The boy needs to gather his thoughts and get focused. Put a beard on Tawra and you have BJ. Tawra looks like her dad so hence BJ looks a lot like his granddad.

This just popped in my mind about the video Tawra did about her dad’s passing. She was rambling about different things and at some point in the video the doorbell rings... She stated that had to be SATAN not wanting her to be getting her message out. Well, it was Gina - her helpful neighbor - bringing over a meal for the family. The DEVIL instantly turned into an ANGEL! She can turn on a dime. 😂😂😂😂

Love discussing this with you guys! Appreciate your take on things!!!
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Is Tawra faking being sick?
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amelia23 »

I have often wondered that myself Iwasneverhere_0. She gets a lot done for someone who has no energy and only does things for 5 minutes at a time. Then she also said she has tried to get off the government assistance, but they won't let her off. She said that once she got on, she has to stay on for life. Interested in everyone elses views on this.

Return to “I-P”