Maddie Lambert

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maddie Lambert

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

I didn't see a thread about her, but if there is one, I'm sorry!
Has anyone else come across her?
She had a baby at 14 (she's 15 now)
A photo of her nursing her baby was on the IG explore page and so many people were upset.
Anyway, I watched some of her videos.
She seems extremely mature and seems to be a great Mom at such a young age.
But, another YT Teen Mom...
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Maddie Lambert

Unread post by LexiRae »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:I didn't see a thread about her, but if there is one, I'm sorry!
A photo of her nursing her baby was on the IG explore page and so many people were upset.
I’ve been waiting for a thread on her for so long!
I love the fact that she breastfeeds and she does seem like an excellent mother for her age. Does she still attend school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

LexiRae wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:I didn't see a thread about her, but if there is one, I'm sorry!
I’ve been waiting for a thread on her for so long!
I love the fact that she breastfeeds and she does seem like an excellent mother for her age. Does she still attend school?

I think she does school online? I hope she's continuing her education!
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

She’s a pretty young girl and I’m glad she’s actually raising her baby. It’s sad how the father has never seen the baby in person besides when they went to court for child support

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

I really like her. But maybe I watch too much YT that my standards for a good mom are skewed lol
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Usually I like her videos but I didn’t like the “baby paints pumpkin” video. She let everly put paint in her mouth like 3 times and then when she was decorating the E, everly was watching YouTube on her phone. I give my kids screen time but that’s too young for screen time in my opinion

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Moony wrote:Usually I like her videos but I didn’t like the “baby paints pumpkin” video. She let everly put paint in her mouth like 3 times and then when she was decorating the E, everly was watching YouTube on her phone. I give my kids screen time but that’s too young for screen time in my opinion

I agree about the paint in the mouth because even non toxic paint isn’t meant to be put into a babies mouth, but maybe the screen time was just for the video? I don’t love the idea of a baby getting screen time but this is a different generation than we grew up in so I guess I understand why parents are so quick to buy kids their own tablets..

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I also meant to mention I hated that she showed her baby’s butt on camera. I don’t know why parents are comfortable having that kind of footage out on the Internet

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Gross she let Everly eat a cookie with a hair on it while on a hotel room floor. Gag.

gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

She went to court to get dna results on Wednesday and is posting a video about it Monday so we’ll see if the dad is involved after that.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

gossip-gurl wrote:She went to court to get dna results on Wednesday and is posting a video about it Monday so we’ll see if the dad is involved after that.
I HIGHLY doubt that the father will be in Everlies life. I mean he’s 15 years old for Christ sakes. He probably doesn’t even have a job for child support to take money from...

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

gossip-gurl wrote:She went to court to get dna results on Wednesday and is posting a video about it Monday so we’ll see if the dad is involved after that.
a court can make the dad pay money, but nobody can make him be involved. So sad, he knew what he was doing when he was having sex that young, it boggles my mind how someone chooses to not to see their own child

gossip-gurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossip-gurl »

I knew the court couldn’t force visitation, but she’s made it seem as if he wanted to be in Everly’s life but his mom wouldn’t let him without DNA results
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

gossip-gurl wrote:I knew the court couldn’t force visitation, but she’s made it seem as if he wanted to be in Everly’s life but his mom wouldn’t let him without DNA results
I feel like no mother would want to raise a dead beat, but if that is the case then she’s terrible

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Video is up of Everly meeting her dad for the first time.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

HeyKatie wrote:Video is up of Everly meeting her dad for the first time.

I don’t think she should of filmed that tbh

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she probably filmed it because she wanted Everly to have it some day. Maddie is very mature in a lot of ways, but her hopefulness about Everly's Dad being involved is very immature. I hope more than anything for Everly that he is involved and sees her regularly, but only time will tell. Statistically speaking, he probably won't be involved in her life.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:I think she probably filmed it because she wanted Everly to have it some day. Maddie is very mature in a lot of ways, but her hopefulness about Everly's Dad being involved is very immature. I hope more than anything for Everly that he is involved and sees her regularly, but only time will tell. Statistically speaking, he probably won't be involved in her life.
I agree. And I think it was very weird that she had to get a DNA done knowing that he is Every’s Dad since he was the only one she’d slept with.

I like her so far, she seems mature for her age.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

HeyKatie wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:I think she probably filmed it because she wanted Everly to have it some day. Maddie is very mature in a lot of ways, but her hopefulness about Everly's Dad being involved is very immature. I hope more than anything for Everly that he is involved and sees her regularly, but only time will tell. Statistically speaking, he probably won't be involved in her life.
I agree. And I think it was very weird that she had to get a DNA done knowing that he is Every’s Dad since he was the only one she’d slept with.

she didn’t care for the DNA test, but assuming he’s not on the birth certificate, to get child support and visitation paternity had to be established in court

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Moony wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:

she didn’t care for the DNA test, but assuming he’s not on the birth certificate, to get child support and visitation paternity had to be established in court

Ah okay thanks for explaining that for me Image it makes sense. Does Maddie have a job or does she make all of her money from YT?

Return to “I-P”