Maddie Lambert

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert

Unread post by Moony »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7d8d92.jpg[/img] censored this for y’all, you’re welcome. I feel very uncomfortable seeing a 14 year olds butt across my screen. She needs to pay attention when editing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Moony wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 7d8d92.jpg[/img] censored this for y’all, you’re welcome. I feel very uncomfortable seeing a 14 year olds butt across my screen. She needs to pay attention when editing

She shows her tits all the time anyway.. she loves all the attention

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

She gaslights everyone who is offended by her tit display on Instagram by saying there's nothing sexual about it and so therefore it must be the problem of the viewers. I have even reported her photos for child nudity but Instagram doesn't care. Sickening
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

SouthernBella wrote:She gaslights everyone who is offended by her tit display on Instagram by saying there's nothing sexual about it and so therefore it must be the problem of the viewers. I have even reported her photos for child nudity but Instagram doesn't care. Sickening
I reported the picture as well and it didn’t get taken down... She’s 15 and there’s no way in hell it should be legal for her to post pictures with her areola showing for the world to see. People get offended by women in their 20s and 30s posting pics like that, but a 15 year old doing it is extremely inappropriate!

She also gaslights her fans into thinking issac is the bad guy when he tried to see Everly Christmas Day and today and Maddie doesn’t let him. Seriously I’m convinced she has a personality disorder

velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

Maddie is mature in some ways but then in others..not so much.
If I were her I would never have pushed the father to be involved when he clearly wasn't interested. She really didn't think that one through.
Now she is going to have to deal with him being a dick, visitation, potentially losing full custody, etc.
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

Maddie is mature in some ways but then in others..not so much.
If I were her I would never have pushed the father to be involved when he clearly wasn't interested. She really didn't think that one through.
Now she is going to have to deal with him being a dick, visitation, potentially losing full custody, etc.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

velvetfreak wrote:Maddie is mature in some ways but then in others..not so much.
she kind of reminds me of Jesssfam and Drake. I could definitely see Maddie getting pregnant again before 18

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Moony wrote:
velvetfreak wrote:Maddie is mature in some ways but then in others..not so much.
she kind of reminds me of Jesssfam and Drake. I could definitely see Maddie getting pregnant again before 18

I completely agree. The second Maddie finds a boyfriend/ a guy who’s willing to have sex with her she’s ending up pregnant again. She’s definitely not on any birth control even though a girl who is barely 14 when she gets pregnant should be on birth control until she’s at least 18 IMO.

Another thing, why the hell is Maddie’s room always SO messy? It’s dangerous for Everly to put crawling around in that messy room while Maddie does her makeup every day... I would have anxiety and depression too if my house was that messy. She really needs to either hire a maid or get her ass off the computer and clean her room. I literally couldn’t even watch her last video because of the mess. How does her mom walk in her room looking like that and not make her clean it?!

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

I just watched Issac’s livestream and he said he’s getting to feed Everly meat whenever he has her.
I literally love this kid, shits about to get real problematic and I’m here for it.

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

LexiRae wrote:I just watched Issac’s livestream and he said he’s getting to feed Everly meat whenever he has her.
I literally love this kid, shits about to get real problematic and I’m here for it.

thank god something other than candy and sugar is going into that baby

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Moony wrote:
LexiRae wrote:I just watched Issac’s livestream and he said he’s getting to feed Everly meat whenever he has her.

thank god something other than candy and sugar is going into that baby

Exactly. Being a vegetarian isn’t even healthy you can still eat whatever crappy food you want just not animals... Issac said he will definitely be feeding Everly meat and does not like how Maddie thinks Everly will never eat meat or give her a choice about it

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I have said the same about her disgusting room. It is so messy and that baby is always crawling around, chewing on power cords, etc. And how often does she give the child a cake pop? Every video I see she is gnawing on a fucking cake pop. She isn't even a year old. The vegan crap is ridiculous, honestly. All she eats is junk.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

SouthernBella wrote:I have said the same about her disgusting room. It is so messy and that baby is always crawling around, chewing on power cords, etc. And how often does she give the child a cake pop? Every video I see she is gnawing on a fucking cake pop. She isn't even a year old. The vegan crap is ridiculous, honestly. All she eats is junk.
Her YouTube videos alone are enough to get Isaac at least shared custody of Ev.. That room is so disgusting I’ve never seen a video where it’s clean, she co sleeps with Everly and she doesn’t even have her own crib/bed. I’m pretty sure in every state there’s a law saying a child/baby needs their own crib or bed. Everyone kisses her ass about being such a great mom though lol, little 12 year olds who don’t see any of this shit

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

I think that's a pretty immature thing for him to say publically. And he only said it to upset Maddie. They both need to grow up and stop throwing jabs at each other over social media. If he ever has Ev by himself, I would hope he would at least discuss his differing parenting choices with her before just doing it. He chose not to be part of their lives for 10 months, so he doesn't get to just walk in and pull rank. They have to make decisions together now.
Maddie is in for a rude awakening having to share Ev with someone else. Like someone above said, she's mature in a lot of ways, but she was very immature in her thinking of how things would be having Isaac in the picture. She thought it would be like in movies or on TV where parents and kids reunite and it's all magical and butterflies and rainbows... but that's not reality a lot of the time.
And poor Ev will be the one that suffers because she has two idiots for parents.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

LexiRae wrote:
SouthernBella wrote:I have said the same about her disgusting room. It is so messy and that baby is always crawling around, chewing on power cords, etc. And how often does she give the child a cake pop? Every video I see she is gnawing on a fucking cake pop. She isn't even a year old. The vegan crap is ridiculous, honestly. All she eats is junk.
Her YouTube videos alone are enough to get Isaac at least shared custody of Ev.. That room is so disgusting I’ve never seen a video where it’s clean, she co sleeps with Everly and she doesn’t even have her own crib/bed. I’m pretty sure in every state there’s a law saying a child/baby needs their own crib or bed. Everyone kisses her ass about being such a great mom though lol, little 12 year olds who don’t see any of this shit

Co- sleeping isn't against the law. There are laws that mandate a non-custodial parent having a bed for a child when it's their parenting time and the child will be with them overnight.
But I agree with the bedroom comments, it's concerning. I know that's how most 15 year olds bedrooms probably look, but most 15 year olds don't have a baby.
Maddie needs to get her shit together for the sake of her daughter. It's a miracle she hasn't choked or been hurt yet.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
I think that's a pretty immature thing for him to say publically. And he only said it to upset Maddie. They both need to grow up and stop throwing jabs at each other over social media. If he ever has Ev by himself, I would hope he would at least discuss his differing parenting choices with her before just doing it. He chose not to be part of their lives for 10 months, so he doesn't get to just walk in and pull rank. They have to make decisions together now.
Maddie is in for a rude awakening having to share Ev with someone else. Like someone above said, she's mature in a lot of ways, but she was very immature in her thinking of how things would be having Isaac in the picture. She thought it would be like in movies or on TV where parents and kids reunite and it's all magical and butterflies and rainbows... but that's not reality a lot of the time.
And poor Ev will be the one that suffers because she has two idiots for parents.

Well to be fair I truly don’t believe issac knew for sure that Everly was his Baby. Obviously if Maddie was sleeping around she isn’t going to say that publicly. She definitely thought that her and Isaac would get back together after he knew Everly was his, but since he has a new gf now she wants to keep Ev away from him... it’s really not fair to Ev that her own father isnt getting the chance to bond with her....

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

She said Isaac was the only one she ever slept with.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

Co- sleeping isn't against the law. There are laws that mandate a non-custodial parent having a bed for a child when it's their parenting time and the child will be with them overnight.
But I agree with the bedroom comments, it's concerning. I know that's how most 15 year olds bedrooms probably look, but most 15 year olds don't have a baby.
Maddie needs to get her shit together for the sake of her daughter. It's a miracle she hasn't choked or been hurt yet.

In a few states co sleeping is actually against the law, and the parent can be charged if something happens while co sleeping. No shade to anyone who co sleeps, but that baby needs a safe place to be put down that she isn’t crawling around a filthy bedroom while her mom does makeup and talks to a camera

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

HeyKatie wrote:She said Isaac was the only one she ever slept with.

She wouldn’t say if she slept with multiple guys though, she wants to paint herself to be an innocent 14 year old who had sex once and got pregnant lol

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

In a few states co sleeping is actually against the law, and the parent can be charged if something happens while co sleeping. No shade to anyone who co sleeps, but that baby needs a safe place to be put down that she isn’t crawling around a filthy bedroom while her mom does makeup and talks to a camera
In which states is co-sleeping against the law?

Return to “I-P”