Maddie Lambert

woahnow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert

Unread post by woahnow »

Have we ever heard or seen anything about everly going to a pediatrician? I dont watch that often because maddie annoys me. But I know a lot of these yt moms dont take their kids to regular wellness check ups.. some dont even have a primary pediatrician. maybe its possible Ev does have DS and a dr has missed it because shes not going to regular appointments. Idk just a thought

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Sorry, the last pic for today, but 2 other DS markers are a short 5th finger and that 5th finger bending inwards. Everly looks to have these as well. I don't think all these things could have escaped her paediatrician if they are obvious to strangers on the internet ( well to be fair I went looking for them after seeing the single palmar crease ).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

woahnow wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:46 pm Have we ever heard or seen anything about everly going to a pediatrician? I dont watch that often because maddie annoys me. But I know a lot of these yt moms dont take their kids to regular wellness check ups.. some dont even have a primary pediatrician. maybe its possible Ev does have DS and a dr has missed it because shes not going to regular appointments. Idk just a thought

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Mosaic Down Syndrome can be missed for a while because the babies/kids look more typical than those with the more common variety. A single palmar crease can be present in people without a disability, but its presence should have been investigated, especially with her not developing at a regular rate. I don't know if she goes to a paediatrician, it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't.
Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lola2345 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if Everly has something wrong, Maddie and Isaac were 14 ... and having sex, I know it’s what teens tend to do but NOT at 14, 14 for teens to have sex is way early not many start at 14 unless they are doing VERY questionable things
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Holy f, at first I thought that whole "DS" was too off to be true and kinda sad, I never knew that DS had a "mild" type (dumb me), but now I'm all in for this theory. I just saw a baby on Instagram that looks JUST like Evs. It's too much of a coincidence, all the traits and now seeing others MDS kids[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 1c71d6.jpg[/IMG]
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

WOW... that baby is almost identical to Everly!!!

I could see why people wondered if she had DS but I didn't think she did despite thinking she was a little off with her looks and nothing at all like her parents. I'm currently laid up in bed, bored, and watching loads of mindless youtube dribble lol. I saw the palmar crease for the first time yesterday and it was like a lightbulb moment of thinking MDS is a strong possibility. I know armchair diagnosing is as annoying as hell, but the more I look at her the more I am convinced she has to have it, or unfortunately FAS is a possibility too with Maddie saying she was totally out of control prior to knowing she was 12 to 14 weeks pregnant.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I think I know Maddie and her ignorant mom from Instagram comments enough at this point to believe they must come here to look at what people say. They seem to love attention, negative or otherwise. I hope they see all of this and act accordingly by taking Everly to the doctor. She might grow up to function quite normally if they get early intervention. Mosaic Down Syndrome is usually less severe, but if they don't get it assessed properly, she will just continue to lag behind.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

SouthernBella wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:27 pm I think I know Maddie and her ignorant mom from Instagram comments enough at this point to believe they must come here to look at what people say. They seem to love attention, negative or otherwise. I hope they see all of this and act accordingly by taking Everly to the doctor. She might grow up to function quite normally if they get early intervention. Mosaic Down Syndrome is usually less severe, but if they don't get it assessed properly, she will just continue to lag behind.
I hope so too but we are talking about a woman who had their child on Prozac from the age of 8 so I don't hold out much hope. I'm looking at the mother's instagram now and wondering if she has any brain cells at all.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

I lied sorry... I am posting another pic. I'm looking at babies and kids on instagram that have MDS and there are so many of them that look almost identical to Ev. Maddie, if you read here please for the love of God do the right thing for your child.
This is another baby with MDS that could be mistaken for Everly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

These children look so much like Everly 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... I they are holding back this information from the public due to liability they don’t want to get hate or have people blame Maddy - they might be saving this news for when the channel dies so that everyone comes back and she gains more followers

Even if Everly isn’t DS there is something up wheather it be minor or major - all the other babies on family channels are way more alert and quicker and developing a lot faster ...
Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

These children look so much like Everly 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... I they are holding back this information from the public due to liability they don’t want to get hate or have people blame Maddy - they might be saving this news for when the channel dies so that everyone comes back and she gains more followers

Even if Everly isn’t DS there is something up wheather it be minor or major - all the other babies on family channels are way more alert and quicker and developing a lot faster ...
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Did anyone see her latest morning video? It looks like she completely cleaned her bedroom and gave Everly a pay area/space of her own even though they still share a bed. I wonder if that was a result of the judge's ruling. She made a snide comment "I normally breast feed in the morning but apparently that isn't wholesome content so I won't show it."
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Okay who on here is nahla8799 on Instagram. They said exactly what we said on here on her newest post. YGG. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

strikeaposie wrote:Did anyone see her latest morning video? It looks like she completely cleaned her bedroom and gave Everly a pay area/space of her own even though they still share a bed. I wonder if that was a result of the judge's ruling. She made a snide comment "I normally breast feed in the morning but apparently that isn't wholesome content so I won't show it."
I don’t know why she would feel the need to show it.
It wouldn’t enhance her content in any way, shape or form.

She comes off as a petulant child.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 am Did anyone see her latest morning video? It looks like she completely cleaned her bedroom and gave Everly a pay area/space of her own even though they still share a bed. I wonder if that was a result of the judge's ruling. She made a snide comment "I normally breast feed in the morning but apparently that isn't wholesome content so I won't show it."
It didn't stop her flashing her undies with her ass cheeks hanging out, then bending over several times to give her viewers a nice good look at her bent over underage ass, not to mention a good half minute of the camera being panned straight up Everly's dress while she did her hair. She had a diaper on but that's not the point. This little bitch is annoying me so freaking much. The judge tries to stops her tits being on film so now she flashes to ass and vag to the world instead. It's OK Maddie... you keep your little tantrum going...I hope this judge is watching every single video and shuts this shit down.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:26 am Did anyone see her latest morning video? It looks like she completely cleaned her bedroom and gave Everly a pay area/space of her own even though they still share a bed. I wonder if that was a result of the judge's ruling. She made a snide comment "I normally breast feed in the morning but apparently that isn't wholesome content so I won't show it."
It didn't stop her flashing her undies with her ass cheeks hanging out, then bending over several times to give her viewers a nice good look at her bent over underage ass, not to mention a good half minute of the camera being panned straight up Everly's dress while she did her hair. She had a diaper on but that's not the point. This little bitch is annoying me so freaking much. The judge tries to stops her tits being on film so now she flashes to ass and vag to the world instead. It's OK Maddie... you keep your little tantrum going...I hope this judge is watching every single video and shuts this shit down.
I agree. It’s very sad and disturbing that a girl who just turned 16 feels the need to constantly expose herself and her toddler. It makes me wonder if Maddie was abused in some way honestly that she’s completely desensitized to perverts/exposing herself and her anxiety problems. Either way the judge needs to tell her to stop her crap now. Just unbelievable

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

She deleted the post of someone asking how she felt when she found out everly had Down syndrome. And that she should connect with (the tagged) moms whose kids have mosaic Down syndrome

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

lovebug1212 wrote:She deleted the post of someone asking how she felt when she found out everly had Down syndrome. And that she should connect with (the tagged) moms whose kids have mosaic Down syndrome

Actually her mom responded to that person [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f50dcf.jpg[/IMG]

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
lovebug1212 wrote:She deleted the post of someone asking how she felt when she found out everly had Down syndrome. And that she should connect with (the tagged) moms whose kids have mosaic Down syndrome

Actually her mom responded to that person [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... f50dcf.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks! I couldn’t find it when I went back to look for it

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

They at least responded nicely to whoever mentioned mosaic down syndrome. I honestly don't know why they are hiding the fact she has it. Either they straight up don't have a diagnosis, they do and they are ashamed of it, or they are refusing to admit there's an issue and don't want to test her. All of these things are unhealthy and will only serve to stunt the child even more. Everly definitely has something something wrong with her but these clowns probably think it will ruin their precious channel. Ironically it would probably make it more successful.

Return to “I-P”