princesssparkles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by princesssparkles »

Ttylheyy643 wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:She’s lazy, she wants her body To go back to normal without putting any effort into putting in work ( like everything else she does in her life). I doubt she will be picked anyways because half her audience isn’t even old enough/ has any money to get plastic surgery. That’s why this company is doing “free surgery “ because they want that person to bring in clientele, which she won’t. Also they said one procedure and she wants a mommy makeover which is 3 or 4 procedures all at once which will never happen. She weights 115 pounds what does she think this doctor is going to take off over her? Literally all she needs to do is work out Image I fucking can’t with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to mention that most likely within the next year she’ll have yet another child, thus making the “makeover” useless.

Exactly she’s 19 so she’s going to go under the knife just so in a few years(hopefully lol) she’ll have another kid(s) like yeah... that makes perfect sense. But are we surprised makayla irrationally thinks this shit and then NEEDS to do it,no. It’s going to be like when she got that perm and everyone told her not to get and she got it anyways and it fucked up and dried out her hair because she knew better than everyone else. She’s going to get a belly button like Jessica from Jess and fam and makayla is going to hate it and it all could have been avoided without surgery and all she would of had to do is watch what she ate and worked out.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Lol at how I spelt her name I knew it was wrong but I couldn’t figure out why.. 2 under 2 is killing me right now

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

princesssparkles wrote:
Ttylheyy643 wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:She’s lazy, she wants her body To go back to normal without putting any effort into putting in work ( like everything else she does in her life). I doubt she will be picked anyways because half her audience isn’t even old enough/ has any money to get plastic surgery. That’s why this company is doing “free surgery “ because they want that person to bring in clientele, which she won’t. Also they said one procedure and she wants a mommy makeover which is 3 or 4 procedures all at once which will never happen. She weights 115 pounds what does she think this doctor is going to take off over her? Literally all she needs to do is work out Image I fucking can’t with her.

Not to mention that most likely within the next year she’ll have yet another child, thus making the “makeover” useless.

Exactly she’s 19 so she’s going to go under the knife just so in a few years(hopefully lol) she’ll have another kid(s) like yeah... that makes perfect sense. But are we surprised makayla irrationally thinks this shit and then NEEDS to do it,no. It’s going to be like when she got that perm and everyone told her not to get and she got it anyways and it fucked up and dried out her hair because she knew better than everyone else. She’s going to get a belly button like Jessica from Jess and fam and makayla is going to hate it and it all could have been avoided without surgery and all she would of had to do is watch what she ate and worked out.

She’ll definitely pop a few more kids out by the time she’s 25/30. There’s no point in getting plastic surgery when you are going to have more kids and are not even on any birth control. She probably feels insecure seeing how thin caelan’s new gf is, but she’s the one who broke up with him 1,000,000 times.. She’s clearly mentally ill and is being way too hard on herself

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

She's using a dropside crib for gracelynn. Aren't those highly dangerous?
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

sataninwonderland wrote:She's using a dropside crib for gracelynn. Aren't those highly dangerous?
Where the hell could she even have gotten one? Those have been discontinued for yeeeeears

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Moony wrote:
sataninwonderland wrote:She's using a dropside crib for gracelynn. Aren't those highly dangerous?
Where the hell could she even have gotten one? Those have been discontinued for yeeeeears

Her mom?? Haha wouldn’t put it past her mom to give her one lol

PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

It looks just like the one her mom used with her little sister so probably.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

She’s actually a fucking finalist in the plastic surgery competition she probably weighs less than 120 pounds, what does she think they’re going to do for her??? I hope she ends up with a jesssfam belly button honestly

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

LexiRae wrote:She’s actually a fucking finalist in the plastic surgery competition ImageImageImageImage she probably weighs less than 120 pounds, what does she think they’re going to do for her??? I hope she ends up with a jesssfam belly button honestly Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ed8790.jpg[/IMG]

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Pretty sad and pathetic that a company would choose her for free surgery. If she wanted to pay for it cool. For free tho nah...

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

We need to start tagging these other influencers cus her name is the most in the comments

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Everybody go & dislike her latest video on youtube! She does not deserve or need plastic surgery. Can she be any more stupid?

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

LexiRae wrote:
LexiRae wrote:She’s actually a fucking finalist in the plastic surgery competition ImageImageImageImage she probably weighs less than 120 pounds, what does she think they’re going to do for her??? I hope she ends up with a jesssfam belly button honestly Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... ed8790.jpg[/IMG]

Is this even legit? Some random company trying to find people with a following to give free surgery to? It’s gotta be some kind of scam hopefully

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Everybody go & dislike her latest video on youtube! She does not deserve or need plastic surgery. Can she be any more stupid?

Way ahead of you hah didn’t even watch just clicked to dislike

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Caelan deleted the pic of his gf...so looks like they broke up. Anyone remember her IG? I can’t remember her name

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Lmao she wants a breast augmentation and a bbl... I thought she wanted surgery because after having 2 kids ruined her body.. sorry but those procedures aren’t because of your kids

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

princesssparkles wrote:Lmao she wants a breast augmentation and a bbl... I thought she wanted surgery because after having 2 kids ruined her body.. sorry but those procedures aren’t because of your kids Image

She just wants to have the typical stripper/Instagram thot aesthetic. Skinny with huge tits and ass

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

princesssparkles wrote:Lmao she wants a breast augmentation and a bbl... I thought she wanted surgery because after having 2 kids ruined her body.. sorry but those procedures aren’t because of your kids Image

The ambassador post from the surgeon said “they will receive a cosmetic procedure” and I hope her minions stop saying she deserves this mommy makeover. Those aren’t mommy makeover surgeries. Her two days of breastfeeding (maybe) didn’t affect her boobs.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Dude she’s going to fucking win if these other people don’t start getting tags

flower282
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flower282 »

i hope she gets botched

Return to “I-P”