Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by Moony »

Video thoughts so I don’t spam:

What an awful video for this child to watch one day, to see their family so sad that they exist now. Why did she think this video was good???? For sympathy maybe???

Her mom sounds so uneducated while talking, and she definitely just wants to be on mckaylas good side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

Moony wrote:Have comments always been disabled for the video?

Yes the comments were disabled when she posted it.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:This is the most honest video she's ever posted.
I find it very telling that she didn't get a reaction from Caelan's Mom, Shelley. McKayla better mend all her broken fences with everyone before this baby comes because she will need all the help and support she can find.
McKayla's Grandparents are so sweet, and I am sure they ask themselves regularly what they did to end up with McKayla and her Mom, both who have made such terrible decisions at a young age. :(
Totally agree! I think that Shelley is *semi* the only sensible one. In the show McKayla said that they went to stay at her place for a few days because Caelan didn’t feel 100% comfortable at her grandparents house. She told Shelley about thinking she was pregnant she took a test and it came back negative. Shelley gave her and Caelan ANOTHER sex talk and the girl still managed to get pregnant.
I thought it was funny when they showed the clip of Caelan dogging on M’s Mom about getting off her ass and getting a job and she said nothing. I have a feeling she’s totally cool with living off welfare.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

Moony wrote:Video thoughts so I don’t spam:

What an awful video for this child to watch one day, to see their family so sad that they exist now. Why did she think this video was good???? For sympathy maybe???

Her mom sounds so uneducated while talking, and she definitely just wants to be on mckaylas good side
McKayla's Mom was McKayla version 1, pregnant at 16 and another baby on the way soon after. The difference is that McKayla graduated high school and her Mom
never did. Not that people who dropped out of high school can't be smart or educated, but her Mom isn't one of those people.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote:
leeiacoccapuffs wrote:This is the most honest video she's ever posted.
I find it very telling that she didn't get a reaction from Caelan's Mom, Shelley. McKayla better mend all her broken fences with everyone before this baby comes because she will need all the help and support she can find.
McKayla's Grandparents are so sweet, and I am sure they ask themselves regularly what they did to end up with McKayla and her Mom, both who have made such terrible decisions at a young age. :(
Totally agree! I think that Shelley is *semi* the only sensible one. In the show McKayla said that they went to stay at her place for a few days because Caelan didn’t feel 100% comfortable at her grandparents house. She told Shelley about thinking she was pregnant she took a test and it came back negative. Shelley gave her and Caelan ANOTHER sex talk and the girl still managed to get pregnant.
I thought it was funny when they showed the clip of Caelan dogging on M’s Mom about getting off her ass and getting a job and she said nothing. I have a feeling she’s totally cool with living off welfare.
I know Caelan isn't perfect, but he sure does a lot more than most 18/19 year old kids would do with 1 child, let alone 2. He works full time, and works long hours. As he should, they are BOTH responsible for their poor choices. But at least he can say works which her Mom can't say.
I think of all the Dad's from this show, Season 1 included, the only other one that has a job is Shayden, and that's just recently since he was in jail for a while.
StrippedWoman
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StrippedWoman »

alexadavis00 wrote:When you refuse every type of birth control you are going to get pregnant.... period. I am pretty sure Timmy was planned as well. He got her tons of attention, and on a tv show. Gave her something to hold over Caelans head.... I don’t think she’s worried because she hasn’t had to he responsible for Timmy. No one has said no McKayla this is your child you need to take care of him. Everyone just picks up her slack and it’s made her comfortable enough to get pregnant again. Hell if I had all the help she does and basically no responsibilities I wouldn’t be worried either. Real life hasn’t hit her yet. Motherhood hasn’t hit her yet... and honestly it’s the people around hers fault. They need to stop enabling her. Stop babying her.... I talk a lot of shit about her because she is ridiculous. But it’s honestly sad for these kids. They are being born with a job. Getting mom plenty of attention and keeping dad around. It’s a shit show.

I agree with everything you said except for the first sentence. It is 100% possible to have a healthy sexual relationship while not on birth control and avoid pregnancy. It's easy to do period tracking and use a condom. Even if the condom breaks you can get Plan B or spermicide. There are so many non hormonal forms of birth control out there. Hell, even if you can't be bothered to do any of that the guy can pull out! (I know precum can contain viable sperm, but the chances that it does are practically zero). Not being on birth control does not mean you will undoubtedly get pregnant.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

StrippedWoman wrote:
alexadavis00 wrote:When you refuse every type of birth control you are going to get pregnant.... period. I am pretty sure Timmy was planned as well. He got her tons of attention, and on a tv show. Gave her something to hold over Caelans head.... I don’t think she’s worried because she hasn’t had to he responsible for Timmy. No one has said no McKayla this is your child you need to take care of him. Everyone just picks up her slack and it’s made her comfortable enough to get pregnant again. Hell if I had all the help she does and basically no responsibilities I wouldn’t be worried either. Real life hasn’t hit her yet. Motherhood hasn’t hit her yet... and honestly it’s the people around hers fault. They need to stop enabling her. Stop babying her.... I talk a lot of shit about her because she is ridiculous. But it’s honestly sad for these kids. They are being born with a job. Getting mom plenty of attention and keeping dad around. It’s a shit show.

I agree with everything you said except for the first sentence. It is 100% possible to have a healthy sexual relationship while not on birth control and avoid pregnancy. It's easy to do period tracking and use a condom. Even if the condom breaks you can get Plan B or spermicide. There are so many non hormonal forms of birth control out there. Hell, even if you can't be bothered to do any of that the guy can pull out! (I know precum can contain viable sperm, but the chances that it does are practically zero). Not being on birth control does not mean you will undoubtedly get pregnant.

Well a condom is a form of birth control lol

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I’ve never understood WHY people take pregnancy tests in public bathrooms. Go tf home and take the test, and how could you possibly be THAT shocked that you’re pregnant if you use absolutely no protection?

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

This girl really got a pet god help her.

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

princesssparkles wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:

It’s honestly shocking that a 17 year old with a child wouldn’t want to get on any birth control whatsoever (condoms included) I breastfeed so I’m terrified of hormones messing with my milk supply so I use condoms religiously and they work great when used correctly. Is it mean to say I don’t believe her and Caelan are smart enough to even use condoms? Image

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:I agree with everything you said except for the first sentence. It is 100% possible to have a healthy sexual relationship while not on birth control and avoid pregnancy. It's easy to do period tracking and use a condom. Even if the condom breaks you can get Plan B or spermicide. There are so many non hormonal forms of birth control out there. Hell, even if you can't be bothered to do any of that the guy can pull out! (I know precum can contain viable sperm, but the chances that it does are practically zero). Not being on birth control does not mean you will undoubtedly get pregnant.

It’s honestly shocking that a 17 year old with a child wouldn’t want to get on any birth control whatsoever (condoms included) I breastfeed so I’m terrified of hormones messing with my milk supply so I use condoms religiously and they work great when used correctly. Is it mean to say I don’t believe her and Caelan are smart enough to even use condoms? Image

She has said they don’t use condoms because they hurt her. She literally refused every form!! But yet she’s still shocked she got pregnant even with the one time after prom they had sex and she gets pregnant. It’s true when they say once you get pregnant once it’s 10xs easier the second time around

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:
StrippedWoman wrote:I agree with everything you said except for the first sentence. It is 100% possible to have a healthy sexual relationship while not on birth control and avoid pregnancy. It's easy to do period tracking and use a condom. Even if the condom breaks you can get Plan B or spermicide. There are so many non hormonal forms of birth control out there. Hell, even if you can't be bothered to do any of that the guy can pull out! (I know precum can contain viable sperm, but the chances that it does are practically zero). Not being on birth control does not mean you will undoubtedly get pregnant.

She has said they don’t use condoms because they hurt her. She literally refused every form!! But yet she’s still shocked she got pregnant even with the one time after prom they had sex and she gets pregnant. It’s true when they say once you get pregnant once it’s 10xs easier the second time around

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's pregnant with baby #2 at age 18 with a guy she breaks up with every other month.

But they decided it was a good idea to break their apartment lease early, rent a house and get a dog, all within the last 10 weeks of her pregnancy.

What is actually wrong with her??
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

leeiacoccapuffs wrote:She's pregnant with baby #2 at age 18 with a guy she breaks up with every other month.

But they decided it was a good idea to break their apartment lease early, rent a house and get a dog, all within the last 10 weeks of her pregnancy.

What is actually wrong with her??
She likes to play house and pretend that her life is great. She likes to put a face on for everyone. She’s a hot mess

disketa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disketa »

princesssparkles wrote:
LexiRae wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:

Well, I kinda get the 'condoms hurt' thing. TMI, but my boyfriend's width is quite above the average and the feeling for me really is different with a condom. I feel more friction with a condom. But that's no excuse, we simply use a lubricant! These kids really are careless ...

Poslano z mojega STF-L09 z uporabo Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

disketa wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:
LexiRae wrote: It’s honestly shocking that a 17 year old with a child wouldn’t want to get on any birth control whatsoever (condoms included) I breastfeed so I’m terrified of hormones messing with my milk supply so I use condoms religiously and they work great when used correctly. Is it mean to say I don’t believe her and Caelan are smart enough to even use condoms? Image

Well, I kinda get the 'condoms hurt' thing. TMI, but my boyfriend's width is quite above the average and the feeling for me really is different with a condom. I feel more friction with a condom. But that's no excuse, we simply use a lubricant! These kids really are careless ...

Condoms hurt me too (or they used to. I’ve got used to them over time), but we use them. I don’t do well with birth control and they’ve worked 100% for us for 7.5 years. The only time I got pregnant was when I TRIED to get pregnant and then after my son was born, I went back to condoms and have used them religiously since. Sure, it’s much better without, but if you do not want another child, you make sure that doesn’t happen. It’s not rocket science.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

disketa wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:
LexiRae wrote: It’s honestly shocking that a 17 year old with a child wouldn’t want to get on any birth control whatsoever (condoms included) I breastfeed so I’m terrified of hormones messing with my milk supply so I use condoms religiously and they work great when used correctly. Is it mean to say I don’t believe her and Caelan are smart enough to even use condoms? Image

Condoms hurt me too (or they used to. I’ve got used to them over time), but we use them. I don’t do well with birth control and they’ve worked 100% for us for 7.5 years. The only time I got pregnant was when I TRIED to get pregnant and then after my son was born, I went back to condoms and have used them religiously since. Sure, it’s much better without, but if you do not want another child, you make sure that doesn’t happen. It’s not rocket science.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Everyone is going in on her for not writing a thank you card to everyone who sent her something off her registry. Which she should. She says it’s just easier to make a video. Her grandparents obviously did not raise her correctly, they raised an entitled, selfish girl. She needs to write thanks you.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Everyone is going in on her for not writing a thank you card to everyone who sent her something off her registry. Which she should. She says it’s just easier to make a video. Her grandparents obviously did not raise her correctly, they raised an entitled, selfish girl. She needs to write thanks you.

Return to “I-P”