McKayla Adkins: Part Two

sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

She's obnoxious. So I commented asking why her child sleeps in an unsafe crib and she makes this insta story going on about how even though there are stuffed animals and blankets she cant reach them because she's in a dock a tot (also fucking unsafe). She is so dense.
I worry for her kids
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

sataninwonderland wrote:She's obnoxious. So I commented asking why her child sleeps in an unsafe crib and she makes this insta story going on about how even though there are stuffed animals and blankets she cant reach them because she's in a dock a tot (also fucking unsafe). She is so dense.
I worry for her kids

She shared a screenshot of an article saying that a doc a tot should not be used in a crib to try and plead her case... what an idiot. She said it is “perfectly safe” because gracelynn can’t roll over or move around hey the article said “no it’s not safe”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

This is also coming from a girl who said it was safe for Timmy to wear a snow jacket while in his car seat. “I DId mY reSeArCH”

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 6f714c.jpg[/IMG]

Sad that she’s posting this already and her son isn’t even two yet. What a pathetic excuse for a mom. You don’t even take care of your kids full time and your already thinking about when they grow up and move out.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 62cdee.jpg[/IMG]

If McKayla got a BBL this would be the doctor who would do it ... YIKES the butt to leg ratio Image

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

Where in the hell is McKayla gonna get the fat for the bbl? Either way her thighs aren’t gonna match and that surgeon has history of making girls butts too big for their frame. There’s this one YouTuber who went to him and looking at her ass then her thighs is ridiculous. Yes the butt looks good but once you look down and see them skinny ass legs is ugly.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

The whole bbl is plain dumb. It is hideous looking (I have seen a few that are super natural and lovely, but most look like a lumpy poopy diaper) and will go out of style and they will be stuck with a weird 2018 style they can just take off. Lots of money to be made in these reductions in the future.

You want a great ass? Go to the gym, or run hills and do squats. That ass will look amazing and natural and fit your size.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

In her q&a video she said she wanted her butt to look like it belonged on her body so that’s why she wants a bbl honey and you think a big fake wonky ass will look like it belongs on your body? I’m confused haha

Marxoxo12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marxoxo12 »

Go look at her friend hope Colombo’s new YouTube video, anyone think it’s directed towards her and maybe that yazmin girl??

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Wtf is up with that stupid name video she posted?
And hopes video was spot on. Very real idk if it was about McKayla tho because hope is supposed to go see her soon but I guess we’ll see

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Anyone else starting to notice she says things kinda hinting that she kinda regrets being a mom or just me? After Timmy was born she said she doesn’t but after grace she just says things that doesn’t seem normal to me.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 223b26.jpg[/IMG]

First she says she’s not keeping him from the kids. Then two sentences later she says she not allowing him to see the kids???
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

Nikier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 223b26.jpg[/IMG]

First she says she’s not keeping him from the kids. Then two sentences later she says she not allowing him to see the kids???
She can’t even keep her story straight Image
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

lalatedada wrote:
Nikier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 223b26.jpg[/IMG]

She can’t even keep her story straight Image
When does she ever..? Image

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I was rooting for calean but I honestly don’t think he cares about these two children

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Moony wrote:I was rooting for calean but I honestly don’t think he cares about these two children

He’s clearly out here living his best life.... very sad

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Maybe calean is waiting for the court date? Idk I hope he’s not a piece of shit. I feel like Shelley wouldn’t let him be that way because she loves those kids. And she hasn’t spoken about them at all recently so maybe they are being quite about everything.

Khoalitykreeper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Khoalitykreeper »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 620df3.jpg[/IMG]
Um wouldn’t this be better to have kids who are older and understand why mommy is busy with the baby. The kids would be in school and be more independent and won’t need her to be the babysitter anymore. Also she’s like what 19? 20 so in 4 years she’d be roughly 23 24 that’s still young to have kids. Like I don’t understand this logic she doesn’t want to have a kid past 4 years because she doesn’t want them to be independent if the where older. Like what!!!!! I truly hope she does something with her life but she’s just trash having babies for YouTube because her views don’t make her much without pregnancy drama.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Khoalitykreeper wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201906 ... 620df3.jpg[/IMG]
Um wouldn’t this be better to have kids who are older and understand why mommy is busy with the baby. The kids would be in school and be more independent and won’t need her to be the babysitter anymore. Also she’s like what 19? 20 so in 4 years she’d be roughly 23 24 that’s still young to have kids. Like I don’t understand this logic she doesn’t want to have a kid past 4 years because she doesn’t want them to be independent if the where older. Like what!!!!! I truly hope she does something with her life but she’s just trash having babies for YouTube because her views don’t make her much without pregnancy drama.

I smell another trap baby in her future. As if the other two worked out so well for her.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

It’s funny how is she going to finish school if she plans on having a baby In the next 4 years lol this girl will forever live with someone.

Return to “I-P”