McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by Drama_llama »

RottieMama wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:19 pm Hey everyone!! We’re just about ready for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most ”likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!! 🧡🦃❤️

McKayla Adkins: Groundhog Day
Just along for the drama 😂
emmy1618
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emmy1618 »

rottiemama wrote:Hey everyone!! We’re just about ready for a new thread! Please comment your title suggestions down below; the one with the most ”likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!! ImageImageImage

McKayla Adkins: Another teenage pregnancy for the wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

For someone who doesn’t seem to have any real career aspirations, she sure takes this YT thing lightly.
WHY is she not investing in a better camera, better lighting, speaking up, learning to edit, and coming up with content?
She lucked up with a following from being on the show. If she’s not going to work, she needs to be taking advantage of this opportunity and growing/bettering her channel. YT income can be a pretty penny- Lord knows she needs it.

princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

apmfacebook93 wrote:For someone who doesn’t seem to have any real career aspirations, she sure takes this YT thing lightly.
WHY is she not investing in a better camera, better lighting, speaking up, learning to edit, and coming up with content?
She lucked up with a following from being on the show. If she’s not going to work, she needs to be taking advantage of this opportunity and growing/bettering her channel. YT income can be a pretty penny- Lord knows she needs it.

Because princess mckayla doesn’t need or want to work that hard. She didn’t earn that following it was pretty much handed to her because of her teen mom situation and the show. She knows people will watch her shitty content so why does she need to change that? Lol

Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

It will be a cold day in hell before i raise my grandkids, let alone my great grand kids. I would have called CPS a long time ago.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Rorygz194 wrote:It will be a cold day in hell before i raise my grandkids, let alone my great grand kids. I would have called CPS a long time ago.
You would risk never seeing them and never having a relationship with them?
Wow.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:50 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:It will be a cold day in hell before i raise my grandkids, let alone my great grand kids. I would have called CPS a long time ago.
Wow.
Grandparents can demand rights for their grandkids. If my grandkid who I already raised because her mom is a hot mess, left her kids with me all the time, I would call cps.
You can meet your family even if they're in foster care
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Seeing what she feeds Timmy for breakfast made me so sad- sugar on sugar on sugar. And he’s too old for a high chair. My son is the same age, she puts him in it in front of the TV so he can’t run around and is “stuck” somewhere....
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Girl no one wants your fucking merch lol.

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Whoa, i didn't realise that Caelen was really really not bright.. their 'how well does he know me?' really showed it. He though that cousins and siblings were the same for a start!
It was also really embarrassing how little he knew about her, i'm pretty sure i knew them and i've only watched her on and off, not been with her for 6 years!
They're way to similar in the way they get all enthusiastic about something, make grand plans and then have no follow through. I saw a video where he said he was starting his own channel and would daily vlog?! yeah right
MorganH87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MorganH87 »

Nikier wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:52 pm Seeing what she feeds Timmy for breakfast made me so sad- sugar on sugar on sugar. And he’s too old for a high chair. My son is the same age, she puts him in it in front of the TV so he can’t run around and is “stuck” somewhere....
While I will agree that shes lazy, and a hot mess- I get the struggle of getting your kid to eat sometimes. The only thing my 2 year old will eat for breakfast is those little packs of muffins. And toast.. occasionally apples and that’s it 😕
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Anyone catch her Instastory where she claimed Timmy said "I love you mommy?" I don't believe that for a second. That kid doesn't say a damn thing.
notagossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by notagossip »

I tried to watch Mckayla (or however her name is spelt) a while ago, but I seriously could not. Her videos are so bad. She's not even an interesting person. And on top of that she's starting drama for no damn reason.
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

monstermonkey wrote:Anyone catch her Instastory where she claimed Timmy said "I love you mommy?" I don't believe that for a second. That kid doesn't say a damn thing.
I bet her lazy ass isn’t gonna do anything about he’s speech delay. She should take him to therapy sooner then later

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Now what did I tell y’all!! She’s taking out her birth control and she just got it like a month ago. She’s so stupid. Saying she tried “various of BC” but yet she only tried 3. She knows damn well the pull-out method don’t work for them so why do it again?!. Baby #3 coming 2020 sadly

llcoolj96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by llcoolj96 »

So in their new video, they explain that Caelen lost his job so he’s only working part time and now they’re basically living off of her YouTube money and that’s why they’re doing more videos. It won’t be long until they break up or she moves out because she’s not the type to carry the weight for both of them
NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

llcoolj96 wrote:So in their new video, they explain that Caelen lost his job so he’s only working part time and now they’re basically living off of her YouTube money and that’s why they’re doing more videos. It won’t be long until they break up or she moves out because she’s not the type to carry the weight for both of them
They’re gonna lose the house. She admitted that she doesn’t get paid much from YT. Paying rent plus utilities and other bills lol I just see them moving out soon and back into their parents place. They’re too immature to be on their own. Not ready at all smh I don’t see why they’re rushing it.

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:09 pm
Wow.
Grandparents can demand rights for their grandkids. If my grandkid who I already raised because her mom is a hot mess, left her kids with me all the time, I would call cps.
You would VISIT YOUR GRANDKIDS in foster care!?? before you keep them as your own? For fucks sake you shouldn't be on this forum talking crap about anyone cause you are a shit human being
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MIAMI247 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:40 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Wow.
You would VISIT YOUR GRANDKIDS in foster care!?? before you keep them as your own? For fucks sake you shouldn't be on this forum talking crap about anyone cause you are a shit human being
Imagine raising your kids, and then you're finally done when you're about 40 or 50 and want to live your life and suddenly you have 1 or 2 kids dropped off at you because your daughter is a lazy piece of shit. Why should I take care of them? It's her kids. I'm saying, I dont know what I would do, but it's not my thing to raise them and no one can expect that from me. It's very obvious that people who let their parents raise their kids are just lazy, and it's so that they can visit any time they want, because they know their parents will always let them and I will never have that shit in my home.
Please explain to me how I am a shit human being for not putting up with that shit?
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Rorygz194 wrote:
MIAMI247 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:40 am
Rorygz194 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:09 pm Grandparents can demand rights for their grandkids. If my grandkid who I already raised because her mom is a hot mess, left her kids with me all the time, I would call cps.
Imagine raising your kids, and then you're finally done when you're about 40 or 50 and want to live your life and suddenly you have 1 or 2 kids dropped off at you because your daughter is a lazy piece of shit. Why should I take care of them? It's her kids. I'm saying, I dont know what I would do, but it's not my thing to raise them and no one can expect that from me. It's very obvious that people who let their parents raise their kids are just lazy, and it's so that they can visit any time they want, because they know their parents will always let them and I will never have that shit in my home.
Please explain to me how I am a shit human being for not putting up with that shit?

You don’t have to let your lazy daughter see her kids.. then maybe she would actually step up and be a parent. Image letting your grandkids go into foster care is fucked up and if you were my grandparent and you let that happen I would never talk to you and you would no longer be apart of my family. Period. You can do whatever you want but you’ve got some messed up morals it’s not ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DAUGHTER it’s about those innocent kids.

Return to “I-P”