McKayla Adkins: Part Two

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: McKayla Adkins: Part Two

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Wtf???? This is like the 3rd time they are moving in together. What happened to all her shit? People are stupid to give them money.
Nikier
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Nikier »

Do they not have all the furniture from the last time they did this??
Cant McKayla not get a job or do more YouTube videos?
It’s not other people’s responsibility to fund your sudden decision to move out for the third or fourth time.. why not wait, save up money, and get past the honeymoon stage to see if this is what you really want.
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

I’m dead at them asking for Venmo donations....even more dead at the fact people are actually donating.
Who even does that? How do they not even have money for basic things? He has a job, she has the show and YouTube, she hasn’t had any bills.....like, wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

apmfacebook93 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:55 am I’m dead at them asking for Venmo donations....even more dead at the fact people are actually donating.
Who even does that? How do they not even have money for basic things? He has a job, she has the show and YouTube, she hasn’t had any bills.....like, wtf.

And if they honestly don't have the funds then don't move out. What happens next month? More venmo donations?
apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Did she already delete it?

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

apmfacebook93 wrote:I’m dead at them asking for Venmo donations....even more dead at the fact people are actually donating.

Wait I’m lost, where are they asking for money?

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

lovebug1212 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:I’m dead at them asking for Venmo donations....even more dead at the fact people are actually donating.

Wait I’m lost, where are they asking for money?

Cause she’s lazy and doesn’t want to work for what she wants. Asking people to donate cause she doesn’t wanna work and use her own money to buy things for her house and pay her own bills. She’s sick and crazy. Like no one is telling her to move out at 19 with two kids and an unstable relationship. She wants to do that then she should find her own way to work and afford that. She officially lost all her sense.

MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:32 pm
OneGoodThing wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:14 am She doesn’t want to be a stay at home mom, she just wants to stay at home
This is so true. And honestly, probably one of the most normal and understandable things she feels. Shes a teen. She was a baby when she had Timmy, her upbringing was obviously pretty crappy and she's not exactly the most intelligent gal out there. IMO its pretty normal for her to crave that typical teenage lifestyle, BUT reality is she has two children now, she doesn't get to be a lazy teen. And if her grandparents were worth anything they would be helping her to cope with that rather then catering to her every whim. McKayla and her children don't have much of a chance really, Caelan's family isn't much better, his mom is drama city and plays the stupid teenage games right along side McKayla. Its really sad, and really predictable.

They'll be pregnant with baby #3 shortly, she will freak out with all of the responsibility and move back to her bedroom at her grandparents, her whole family will jump on the "Caelan is awful" bandwagon, while his jumps on the "McKayla is awful bandwagon". They'll end up back together, of course enabled by their "parents" and be in the same spot as now a year or two down the line. The only thing that might force McKayla to grow up is when Tim and Cindy aren't able to care for their great-grandchildren anymore.

This is spot on. It honestly makes me upset how reckless she is with securing a better life for her kids. Her grandparents aren't going to be here for forever. She should be using this time as an opportunity to get her shit together. But instead she just keeps getting pregnant and playing the victim for everything that happens to her. Her grandparents are enablers. She has a small platform and is literally on a major television network if she had half a brain cell she could really make a nice career for herself but fake nails, lip injections, toxic relationships,and tattoos are more important to her. Everything accept securing a better life for her kids.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

She deleted it... must have received a ton of hate right away
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

Oh wow, I missed all of that. How embarrassing asking for money from your fans who are also teens or younger like are you serious? They have two kids NO ONE should be “helping or supporting “ them unless it’s fucking family and even then if you need your family’s help to financially support your family you need to re-evaluate and change something.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

princesssparkles wrote:Oh wow, I missed all of that. How embarrassing asking for money from your fans who are also teens or younger like are you serious? They have two kids NO ONE should be “helping or supporting “ them unless it’s fucking family and even then if you need your family’s help to financially support your family you need to re-evaluate and change something.

Her Caelan looked SO dumb just so dumb and ugly when they did that I’m so glad they got the “hate” they deserved

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

"Excuse the mess, I'm moving" Girl, your room is never clean. Just stop. Slob!

and don't even get me started on the clickbait that is today's video.
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

athyker wrote:"Excuse the mess, I'm moving" Girl, your room is never clean. Just stop. Slob!

What was it about?

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I saw the notification and was like “no she’s fucking not” and then skimmed the video and as soon as she said IUD I rolled my eyes and clicked out immediately. She 100% knew what she was doing with that lol. I give her a month or two before getting the IUD out. Or secretly getting it taken out and getting pregnant so she can do click bait “pregnant while on IUD” videos

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

princesssparkles wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:50 am
athyker wrote:"Excuse the mess, I'm moving" Girl, your room is never clean. Just stop. Slob!

What was it about?

I think they're so hard up for the money she knows putting that in the title will get people to click on the video. An extremely lame attempt. IMO anyway. It was just talking about her IUD.
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

alym0326 wrote:I saw the notification and was like “no she’s fucking not” and then skimmed the video and as soon as she said IUD I rolled my eyes and clicked out immediately. She 100% knew what she was doing with that lol. I give her a month or two before getting the IUD out. Or secretly getting it taken out and getting pregnant so she can do click bait “pregnant while on IUD” videos

Idk how it is in Ohio but my mom got the iud and they wouldn’t take it out of her until the full like expiration it’s like what 5 years or something so I don’t even think she can take it out unless it was hurting her health wise or something

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

princesssparkles wrote:
alym0326 wrote:I saw the notification and was like “no she’s fucking not” and then skimmed the video and as soon as she said IUD I rolled my eyes and clicked out immediately. She 100% knew what she was doing with that lol. I give her a month or two before getting the IUD out. Or secretly getting it taken out and getting pregnant so she can do click bait “pregnant while on IUD” videos

Idk how it is in Ohio but my mom got the iud and they wouldn’t take it out of her until the full like expiration it’s like what 5 years or something so I don’t even think she can take it out unless it was hurting her health wise or something

I had my IUD for a year and had it removed because I hated it and had issues with it.
Can they really force you to keep something inside of you that you don’t want? That’s insane!
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Nikier wrote:
princesssparkles wrote:

I had my IUD for a year and had it removed because I hated it and had issues with it.
Can they really force you to keep something inside of you that you don’t want? That’s insane!

I honestly don’t know. Maybe the doctors office was just lazy? But my mom got the iud to regulate her period and it didn’t do anything for her so she asked it to be removed and they wouldn’t.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

What’s y’all’s bet on how long they’ll keep the house? I say 4-5 months

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Is anyone else sketched out about the lock that is on the basement door? That seems like something out of a horror movie

Return to “I-P”