Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 2

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 2

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Nice filter going on Kristen ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 605b0e.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jamieschmidt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jamieschmidt »

mssqueen233 wrote:Nice filter going on Kristen ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 605b0e.jpg[/IMG]

I hate how she cakes on the mascara, it looks like spider legs on her eyes

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

She must be so self conscious she has quite different skin than this, her skin is thick and wrinkled around her nose and mouth and forehead. Her skin has what looks like milia and blemishes, freckles. It’s not horrid yet but if she keeps on the party bus it will progress faster. She’s in her 3os and looks closer to 40IRL.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Newest video she says “Berkeley has been going through the terrible two’s for like, a year and a half”

No you idiot, that’s just called YOUR KID IS A STRAIGHT UP BRAT! Discipline that whiney kid

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Newest video she says “Berkeley has been going through the terrible two’s for like, a year and a half”

No you idiot, that’s just called YOUR KID IS A STRAIGHT UP BRAT! Discipline that whiney kid

I watched the video I can't see her in her underwear did she delete it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:Newest video she says “Berkeley has been going through the terrible two’s for like, a year and a half”

I watched the video I can't see her in her underwear did she delete it

It was in her insta story one day!

firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

I can't stand how dirty they all are, seriously. I don't think Donnie has a pair of jeans that isn't permanently stained. In her latest video Berkley's eating oranges with her hands and her fingernails are longish with so much filth underneath it's painful to watch. Kirsten first works in the yard and the garage and then cooks dinner in the same grubby clothes. Whenever she shows her outfit of the day in close-up, the clothes always have pieces of random threads, hair and tons of piling on them. How she manages to sell anything from her closet is beyond me.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

firuze wrote:I can't stand how dirty they all are, seriously. I don't think Donnie has a pair of jeans that isn't permanently stained. In her latest video Berkley's eating oranges with her hands and her fingernails are longish with so much filth underneath it's painful to watch. Kirsten first works in the yard and the garage and then cooks dinner in the same grubby clothes. Whenever she shows her outfit of the day in close-up, the clothes always have pieces of random threads, hair and tons of piling on them. How she manages to sell anything from her closet is beyond me.

Kristen just bought some more clothes on Thread up is she going to sell the clothes on Poshmark again before she goes on her wild adventures????

Not a hater
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Not a hater »

Donnies broken hand helped by that rv... hi Krispy 👋
Dslm91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dslm91 »

K we need to find out more about the Donnie stepping out thing...
jamieschmidt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jamieschmidt »

Lol, views are down so low because you're boring! No one wants to watch you take berekly to the store every day or watch Donnie work on ANYTHING. Honestly her videos are so damn boring they could put me to sleep. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dff0c1.jpg[/IMG]

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

jamieschmidt wrote:Lol, views are down so low because you're boring! No one wants to watch you take berekly to the store every day or watch Donnie work on ANYTHING. Honestly her videos are so damn boring they could put me to sleep. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... dff0c1.jpg[/IMG]

Social blade has her ratings at a D- LoL she lost over 3 million views, she had to have bot views not likes maybe. God, if you guys could see her IRL you would be shakin you Head, dirty is not a strong enough word here. And Brat child is not a strong enough word for her either. Kristen is not doing a good job with B, she’s totally spoiled,, the boys on the other hand are behaving, that’s mostly because Donnie puts his foot down for them, he is short with them and Kristen over protects when she shouldn’t. It’s a sight to see and hear. But no one is perfect at all it’s just so irritating to see them lie for some kind of notoriety. It makes me uncomfortable but I have areal life view.
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

jamieschmidt wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 pm Lol, views are down so low because you're boring!
Boring isn't the word. If her views are down now, imagine when they start travelling. It will definitely be a lot worse. Sounds like Kristen is starting to worry. I would be too, if my husband was about to quit his job to live off Youtube money. These people are delusional.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jemima wrote:
jamieschmidt wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 pm Lol, views are down so low because you're boring!
Boring isn't the word. If her views are down now, imagine when they start travelling. It will definitely be a lot worse. Sounds like Kristen is starting to worry. I would be too, if my husband was about to quit his job to live off Youtube money. These people are delusional.
Oh my God her realtor friend is such a liar her house is not fully updated it has the same appliances from the 1970s just because you through some paint and laminate countertops doesn't mean it's fully updated my God I'm dying such lies! By the way if anybody is intrested it's on the market trying to sell it for like $200000 more than they bought it probably lol. By the way Alex the realtor fully updated means a new kitchen new cabinets a new bathroom not paint everywhere[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... b352a6.jpg[/IMG]

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

So they bought it for $250,000 in 2016 and expect to sell it for $365,000 a few years later when they only have made cosmetic upgrades? We bought our 1910 home in 2015 and have redone the bathroom, with a REAL countertop and new vanity. Not just chalk paint and wood. We put in a new roof, and put in insulation (because there was NONE! haha) etc etc.. ALL they have done is paint shit. I woudlnt consider the kitchen or the bathroom to have "new countertops"
The kitchen looks so damn dingy. It reminds me of my grandparents kitchen in the 90s
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope no one wants to buy her house and then what Kristen?????

firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

Jemima wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:58 am
Her channel nowadays is the epitome of thin content. What is she vlogging about anyway? She doesn't clean or cook much, no DIY's, no projects or hobbies, no job outside the home, no gardening, excursions/trips, reviews or remotely meaningful mommy/life tips, activities with the kids, stories to share, or anything at all. Every day it's "me and sissy are going to blah blah, the boys are watching blah blah, Donnie is coming home for dinner, the dog is looking out the window, I have videos coming up about blah and blah, now we're all just gonna kinda chill, thanks for hanging out with us today!" Every. Single. Day.

Btw, don't hate on her for not potty training Berkley enough. In old videos you can see the middle kid (Brody?) still in diapers and barely speaking when he was almost 4.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow it’s getting real Kristen property has a for sale sign upImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... a7472a.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personally I think there making a huge huge mistake selling there house... what if there trailer caught on fire where would they live???? Seriously!!!!

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mssqueen233 wrote:Personally I think there making a huge huge mistake selling there house... what if there trailer caught on fire where would they live???? Seriously!!!!

In her mom's trailer probably

Return to “I-P”