Livin’ with the webbs

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Livin’ with the webbs

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Anyone seen them? She kept coming up in my recommended so I finally watched. She’s uhhhh.....interesting. In the two days I’ve been binging she’s gone from 19k to 21k subscribers.

She’s on WIC and food stamps and brags about it, they live in a two bedroom apartment with a 2 year old son (Christian) and a 5 year old daughter (Robyn) and a 4(?) month old daughter (Ryann). She was pregnant again but they just lost the baby :(

I will give her props for giving her children normal names lmao
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Livin’ with the webbs

Unread post by ka730pp »

I actually like her. Im hoping her channel grows.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

ka730pp wrote:I actually like her. Im hoping her channel grows.
I kind of like her. Had she said “yes we get government assistance while we figure out how to make it work” I would’ve taken it better. The way she spouted off made it sound like she has no plans at all to get off it.

But who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

I do have to say I love how she keeps it real with her relationship struggles unlike other family vloggers who pretend it’s rainbows and butterflies.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Her voice and pouty lips drive me a bit nuts. Her man is quite a jerk in how he responded to the latest pregnancy (now lost), and how he disappears from time to time. I think it's likely he has someone on the side.

She clearly loves her kids, but could use some parenting skills. It drove me nuts when her son stole something from a store and she didn't go with him to take it back and apologize. Instead she let him have the toy. Not good.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

I dislike her so much. He lives there, but she doesnt report his income to welfare? Also doesnt report youtube earnings (if any). Scam much? Also, her drama about being evicted was garbage. Even if things aren't getting fixed in a timely manner you still have to pay rent. I live on base and our water goes out a lot. Pipes are bursting, people dig the wrong spot, shit happens. We still have to pay pur rent regardless. We had mold issues for over a year and still had to pay. And yes they can evict you for having a pattern of late rent, especially if your late fees aren't paid.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Okiemomma wrote:I dislike her so much. He lives there, but she doesnt report his income to welfare? Also doesnt report youtube earnings (if any). Scam much? Also, her drama about being evicted was garbage. Even if things aren't getting fixed in a timely manner you still have to pay rent. I live on base and our water goes out a lot. Pipes are bursting, people dig the wrong spot, shit happens. We still have to pay pur rent regardless. We had mold issues for over a year and still had to pay. And yes they can evict you for having a pattern of late rent, especially if your late fees aren't paid.
If i knew what county they were in I’d gladly report them ImageImage I’m sure someone will eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweetpea7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sweetpea7 »

I didn't like the way she handled the noise dispute with the neighbour downstairs . I think she might be a bit scary if you crossed her .

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

This woman is one big hot mess
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

Momto3boys wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 am This woman is one big hot mess
Yep. I liked her at first but nope lol
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

I can’t watch this train wreck mess of a so called mother! Originally I was intrigued by her food stamp videos like how trashy can you be to make a food stamp haul video but she is a down ward spiral of mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sahara518

Unread post by sahara518 »

This girl, WOWWWWWW. Keeps being a hot mess

Return to “I-P”