TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KBandBaby

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... af8c0d.jpg[/IMG]

Did you guys see this? Props to them for putting her in her place! I also thought the vlog title was super distasteful. Now let’s just wait and see if Katie responds. Probably not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

juliepressley18 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... af8c0d.jpg[/IMG]

Did you guys see this? Props to them for putting her in her place! I also thought the vlog title was super distasteful. Now let’s just wait and see if Katie responds. Probably not.

I saw that too! I wish I could have liked it. I doubt she will respond. Can she delete the comments?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

"
KBandBaby
8 hours ago
I appreciate your thoughts. However, my title was not clickbait or made up for views or anything. There are a lot of parts to a story that I don’t always share due to it being so raw. After I went to my ultrasound after I had to get my blood taken multiple times, my doctors expressed to me that they were “deeply concerned that I was miscarrying”. Which I didn’t put in the video because it shows my doctor’s face. I left my first appointment in TEARS. I laid in bed for 2 days straight. I didn’t have any energy to get up let alone tell anyone what was going on. For a week I was CRUSHED thinking I was going to loose this baby. And my doctors thought so too. It’s actually extremely insensitive and immature of you to say those things about me without knowing what was going on in my head. I was convinced for a whole week that we weren’t pregnant anymore. And even after that I still wasn’t sure (as seen in the video). The title is not clickbait. It’s what actually happened to me (and to a lot of people). I stand for hope, for love, for success, and much more. If someone is going through the same thing I did, it would maybe give them some hope and strength to get through it. You said you haven’t experienced a miscarriage or what that feels like, I know what it feels like to be convinced that you are miscarrying. Like I said, I appreciate your thoughts but you are very wrong in how you perceived that video. Thanks."

But...she posted this video with this misleading title AFTER all of this happened. I get it, she was so scared at the time. But..."my doctors THINK i am having a miscarriage" is PRESENT TENSE therefore people will think it is currently happening, which it is not. Her answer doesn't make any sense and is just trying to cover up for it.
Lola2345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lola2345 »

I think having a baby so soon at such a young age is obviously a YouTube move - they wanted to milk the teen parents name for a last time since they are both out of their teens soon ...

Their editing sucks and they are boring - their name is a ripoff and the girl looks bitchy and Ben is just annoying like please someone get him off the candy hype he’s on and get him into big boy school to learn to mature - the little girl is well taken care of at least and is cute but her parents 🤦🏻‍♀️
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I think they are having a boy. I caught a little bit of her live and EVERYONE was saying “it’s a boy! Congrats” or “it’s a boy” or “I knew it was a boy”

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

Oh they are most definitely hoping this baby helps their channel grow. She acts like they are bringing in so much $ from YouTube but they hardly have sponsorships or views. I don’t understand why all teenage parents on YouTube just continue to have baby after baby

They seem really immature

Hound11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hound11 »

They bought a new Jeep, now they are buying a house? They barely get views and he works at Chick Fil A, her parents are most definitely helping them out

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder what Ben's family thinks about having details of their relationships online. Obviously, subscribers want to know the juicy info on why Ben & Katie aren't close to his family, but I feel like it definitely is not going to help better that relationship.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

I’ll never understand why youtube families think it’s okay to use their families injuries for content. For example, in the latest video where Ben is going to the ER, which I couldn’t bring myself to watch.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
oliviarose03
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviarose03 »

I will never understand how when the kids of these youtube moms get hurt their first priority is to vlog. Like GET YOUR CHILD MEDICAL CARE and then come back and give the story in a video. Secondly, they’re on their way to the hospital and the baby is in the back by herself. Why is one of them not back there with her? Thank god she didnt have a concussion or something more serious and went unconscious or stopped breathing. A+ parenting you guys. I get accidents happen but put your kids first. Not vlogging and making sure you get content for a dramatic video. Some of these youtube moms are truly the worst and you can tell they’re only in it for the money.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

I think Katie & Ben are one of the better young YT couples. I found them through Maddie Lambert’s videos from Vidcon

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I do agree that Katie and Ben are some of the better young parents, but think they really rushed (way too fast) into having a second child. I mean Ella won’t even be two when the baby’s born.

I think some people tend to forget that they have all of their twenties and thirties to have children.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:41 am I do agree that Katie and Ben are some of the better young parents, but think they really rushed (way too fast) into having a second child. I mean Ella won’t even be two when the baby’s born.

I think some people tend to forget that they have all of their twenties and thirties to have children.
Something I've noticed with them is how they talk about wanting a lot of babies, and it's even prevalent in other YTers videos (like the challenges with Maddie Lambert, etc) they talk about how Katie is gonna be a baby machine and pop out babies on the daily. I just hope they actually think about it and not do it for the youtube following. That's one of my fears with them and other youtubers...they wanna pop out babies to keep up the views and gain subs.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

To go along with my post from yesterday...
I just watched their video of them announcing Ben's brother and his girlfriend are having a baby. I rolled my eyes so hard at the part where Katie said, "We have been trying to convince them to have a baby ever since we got pregnant with Ella" she further stated how they were saying they wanted to wait til they got married and Katie said how she wasn't expecting them to have a baby for 5 years or so and she'd be the only one having babies right now. This really rubbed me the wrong way!!! Yet another example of how Katie and Ben are in their own little world playing house and not looking at things as a responsibility!! I will NEVER understand how people can tell others that they should "have a baby now" or try to convince a couple to have a baby. Not only is it rude and disrespectful, but it's also such an invasion of privacy and puts pressure on people. Holy crap, that pissed me off. With Katie, it's like babies are the only thing on her mind.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I find babies to be a weird thing for a 20 and 21 year old to be obsessed over. During those ages, I believe you should be having fun (before real life starts) and that you should be learning about yourself, and what you want to do in life.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So right now, Ben's Chik-fil-a is undergoing remodelling or something and will be closed for around 8 weeks. They got offered the opportunity for Ben to work at a different local Chik-fil-a or go somewhere else in different states for grand openings. They decided not to take any of those offers and just have Ben stay home during this time to "test the waters" about going full time on YouTube in the near future. I guarantee Ben will get very comfortable and not end up returning to work, or he will go back for a few weeks when they reopen and then leave to be a YouTube dad. Katie was saying how she's gonna teach him to edit and all this stuff during his time away from work. This is the absolute worst decision any family on youtube can make. Youtube is not reliable nor is it dependable, and all of the fathers who leave work for YT end up being lazy, entitled and materialistic. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard there are some intense changes coming to youtube involving demonetization with minors (again, I don't have the full story but it didn't sound too good). Youtube is not forever!
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:09 pm So right now, Ben's Chik-fil-a is undergoing remodelling or something and will be closed for around 8 weeks. They got offered the opportunity for Ben to work at a different local Chik-fil-a or go somewhere else in different states for grand openings. They decided not to take any of those offers and just have Ben stay home during this time to "test the waters" about going full time on YouTube in the near future. I guarantee Ben will get very comfortable and not end up returning to work, or he will go back for a few weeks when they reopen and then leave to be a YouTube dad. Katie was saying how she's gonna teach him to edit and all this stuff during his time away from work. This is the absolute worst decision any family on youtube can make. Youtube is not reliable nor is it dependable, and all of the fathers who leave work for YT end up being lazy, entitled and materialistic. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard there are some intense changes coming to youtube involving demonetization with minors (again, I don't have the full story but it didn't sound too good). Youtube is not forever!
I seriously hope that he’s not quitting his job for YouTube. That will be one of the most stupidest decisions ever. These two are literally going to have two children, and think that youtube can support them...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tbh I feel like they pretty much made their decision if they're willing to announce it. He will probably train someone else for his position when they reopen, and then he will leave. She kept stressing how Ben doesn't NEED to work because of their YT income, and how a year ago they were so broke but YT helped them be "stable". Idk, I find that being a red flag because YouTube success can leave as quickly as it came. Then what are they gonna do when they have two babies to support?
TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Tbh I feel like they pretty much made their decision if they're willing to announce it. He will probably train someone else for his position when they reopen, and then he will leave. She kept stressing how Ben doesn't NEED to work because of their YT income, and how a year ago they were so broke but YT helped them be "stable". Idk, I find that being a red flag because YouTube success can leave as quickly as it came. Then what are they gonna do when they have two babies to support?

Why would they put their future in jeopardy by having Ben quit his job? They are already struggling with getting a home and will continue to struggle getting a home. As a homeowner I wouldn’t rent out unless you had a steady reliable income and youtube fluctuates so frequently that it’s not reliable.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Hound11 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:05 pm Oh they are most definitely hoping this baby helps their channel grow. She acts like they are bringing in so much $ from YouTube but they hardly have sponsorships or views. I don’t understand why all teenage parents on YouTube just continue to have baby after baby

They seem really immature

I know this post is from a few months ago, but it got me thinking.

I hope that Katie and Ben didn’t just have this baby to hype up their YouTube channel. I really really hope not because this is a literal human’s life we’re talking about...

Return to “I-P”