KBandBaby

Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KBandBaby

Unread post by Brittdann15 »

she really made it seem like there was something wrong with Avry in the newest video she posted. Surprise, suprise. She's fine.
Taylar123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Taylar123 »

These two are SOOOOO dramatic for no reason. I can only image how stressful their lives are if they act this dramatic about every little thing. Yes their kitchen flooding is pretty sucky and I would panic too but just the way they talk about it.... they make it sound like it flooded to their knees and is unlivable. Bee in babys hair? OHMYGOS A A BEE BEE. toddler trips and falls *BIGGEST GASP EVER*.
Lol
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

Taylar123 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:26 pm These two are SOOOOO dramatic for no reason. I can only image how stressful their lives are if they act this dramatic about every little thing. Yes their kitchen flooding is pretty sucky and I would panic too but just the way they talk about it.... they make it sound like it flooded to their knees and is unlivable. Bee in babys hair? OHMYGOS A A BEE BEE. toddler trips and falls *BIGGEST GASP EVER*.
Lol

YES! Literally with everything! I cant stand it.
Brittdann15
Amateur
Amateur

how are these two going to afford to pay off a loan to build a house?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Thought they didn't want to buy (let alone build) a house right now because they were interested in moving sometime? Isn't that what their trip was about a few months ago? Maybe they addressed it in the video but I can't keep up with them
karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

Brittdann15 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:09 am how are these two going to afford to pay off a loan to build a house?
    Building a house actually is cheaper than buying one, if you look at the costs per square feet
    felolo
    Amateur
    Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Thought they didn't want to buy (let alone build) a house right now because they were interested in moving sometime? Isn't that what their trip was about a few months ago? Maybe they addressed it in the video but I can't keep up with them
    they would like to invest in houses anyway and would like to get something in colorado to live in or/and rent out when they decide to move somewhere else. so basically they see it as an investment. if you ask me, katie does not really wanna move away from her family and that is one way to make ben happy to stay. but also ben tries to become a firefighter there because colorado is one of the highest paid states for firefighters..so it might just work out for them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

emlyx
    Gossiper
    Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

What happened to moving to SC or NC? They wouldn't have free babysitting, right?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Taylar123
    Amateur
    Amateur

I don’t think they ever gave a solid explanation for not moving out of state. I’m sure a big reason is because katie wouldn’t want to leave her family. I highly doubt they will move across country once their family is more established in colorado. It’s so funny to me how all these young families are in such a rush to build a “forever home” don’t most people get a starter home? They seem so rushed about all this
    YouTubeIdiots101
    Extreme Gossiper
    Extreme Gossiper

Taylar123 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:22 pm I don’t think they ever gave a solid explanation for not moving out of state. I’m sure a big reason is because katie wouldn’t want to leave her family. I highly doubt they will move across country once their family is more established in colorado. It’s so funny to me how all these young families are in such a rush to build a “forever home” don’t most people get a starter home? They seem so rushed about all this
    All of these YouTubers are constantly in competition with each other and want to have that picture perfect family (popping out babies constantly, having their own house, etc). It's honestly sad how they rush their lives
    Taylar123
    Amateur
    Amateur

I find it so funny they thought they got to pick and choose everything however they wanted!! Has she never drove through an average subdivision before?? Just a bunch of copy and paste homes.
    felolo
    Amateur
    Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

Taylar123 wrote:I find it so funny they thought they got to pick and choose everything however they wanted!! Has she never drove through an average subdivision before?? Just a bunch of copy and paste homes.
    true! thats why its affordable and thats why some people prefer older houses. also its ridiculous to get all crazy over a trim color and even think about trying to get their own windows just because of that...this would double the costs and yes, she has her perfect house in mind, but a white trim color is neutral and pretty enough - not worth the extra money, time and work.

alym0326
    Gossiper
    Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

felolo wrote:
    Taylar123 wrote:I find it so funny they thought they got to pick and choose everything however they wanted!! Has she never drove through an average subdivision before?? Just a bunch of copy and paste homes.
    true! thats why its affordable and thats why some people prefer older houses. also its ridiculous to get all crazy over a trim color and even think about trying to get their own windows just because of that...this would double the costs and yes, she has her perfect house in mind, but a white trim color is neutral and pretty enough - not worth the extra money, time and work.

It’s just funny because clearly they didn’t do very much research and are just impulsively jumping into this. If she had bought the land and was getting all the contractors and everything, then yes - you pick everything. But when you do it the way they are, it’s pretty common for people to pick the most basic package and change things yourself when it’s done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brittdann15
    Amateur
    Amateur

Their budget is 400,000 something dollars?!
    bookworm98
    Wallflower
    Wallflower

Unread post by bookworm98 »

Brittdann15 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:26 pm Their budget is 400,000 something dollars?!
    They said the anticipate spending up to $490,000, but I think they will be shocked when they see how so many add-ons skyrockets the price—particularly with their silly things like black windows.

I’m gobsmacked that they think they are outgrowing this house in 10 years. A desire to upgrade to a better neighborhood with bigger lots and/or higher end homes I can understand. But thinking that they are growing out of a (I can’t quite remember the square footage) 3,500+ square foot home in 10 years is incredible to me! How many babies are they going for again?

I don’t understand the appeal of the McMansion myself. My husband and I (22 & 24) are in the market for our first home and we are thinking about building. We argue over home size. I think an 1,800 square foot rambler would be perfect, but he wants a 2,500-3,500 home, too. He’s not the one who has to keep all that space clean; is this something that Katie considers? She doesn’t seem like the most domestic person to me. I don’t think she’ll spend that much time cleaning floors...
    Brittdann15
    Amateur
    Amateur

bookworm98 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:55 am
    Brittdann15 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:26 pm Their budget is 400,000 something dollars?!
    They said the anticipate spending up to $490,000, but I think they will be shocked when they see how so many add-ons skyrockets the price—particularly with their silly things like black windows.

I’m gobsmacked that they think they are outgrowing this house in 10 years. A desire to upgrade to a better neighborhood with bigger lots and/or higher end homes I can understand. But thinking that they are growing out of a (I can’t quite remember the square footage) 3,500+ square foot home in 10 years is incredible to me! How many babies are they going for again?

I don’t understand the appeal of the McMansion myself. My husband and I (22 & 24) are in the market for our first home and we are thinking about building. We argue over home size. I think an 1,800 square foot rambler would be perfect, but he wants a 2,500-3,500 home, too. He’s not the one who has to keep all that space clean; is this something that Katie considers? She doesn’t seem like the most domestic person to me. I don’t think she’ll spend that much time cleaning floors...
    I think Katie talks out her ass sometimes to make it seem like they have more money than they actually do. Especially through her kids. You really don't see her kids wearing anything but expensive clothes. They are going to be screwed if YouTube doesn't work for them and they have a massive house payment every month that they can't pay.
    karentheboomer01
    Amateur
    Amateur

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

Brittdann15 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:21 am

I think Katie talks out her ass sometimes to make it seem like they have more money than they actually do. Especially through her kids. You really don't see her kids wearing anything but expensive clothes. They are going to be screwed if YouTube doesn't work for them and they have a massive house payment every month that they can't pay.
    I don't get why everyone seems to think she dresses her kids so expensive, I've seen someone saying it before on this thread. If you watch her vlogs, you see she mainly buys their clothes at stores like old navy, which is a good quality but not very expensive brand. It's not like she dresses them in Ralph Lauren or anything.
    Brittdann15
    Amateur
    Amateur

karentheboomer01 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 pm
    Brittdann15 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:21 am

I don't get why everyone seems to think she dresses her kids so expensive, I've seen someone saying it before on this thread. If you watch her vlogs, you see she mainly buys their clothes at stores like old navy, which is a good quality but not very expensive brand. It's not like she dresses them in Ralph Lauren or anything.
    Ben said in a blog somewhere that she spends alot of money on outfits.
    YouTubeIdiots101
    Extreme Gossiper
    Extreme Gossiper

Even though she usually shops at reasonably priced stores, she shops alottt. I know she said in vlogs that that's her downfall, she always goes overboard with the girl's clothes/shoes/etc.
    Brittdann15
    Amateur
    Amateur

If it was so cold out why the heck did she not have her dressed properly? And of course she over exaggerated again to use her daughter getting hurt for click bait.

Return to “I-P”