Anyone watch them?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KBandBaby

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ugh, I really wish someone watched them so I can discuss their disgusting video titles! They're always about their baby's safety and getting hurt.
"Baby fell on her face"
"He put her hand over the grill"
"We have to take her to the ER?"
"She threw up"
& plenty more. It's like they want to gain off of their baby getting hurt...
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

I don't watch them but so many family vloggers do that and it automatically makes them look trashy and thirsty for views. They think their baby getting hurt or being in danger is entertainment? Also their name is trying to be a ripoff of kkandbabyj. So pathetic.
singlemomwnokids
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by singlemomwnokids »

They really gave that baby peanut butter at such a young age... what if she would’ve been allergic?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Munchausens
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

So annoying how all these vloggers have this style of wannabe-cool name. "OKbaby" "KKandbabyJ" "KBandbaby" "Britneyandbab" like omg can you come up with something original?

Looked up their most recent video after seeing this thread (didnt watch it though) and let me just state how pathetic and money-hungry it is that they have 5 ads in the same video.

Really clear they are just another wannabe-famous, money hungrey vlogging family that wants to earn their entire living by profiting off videos of their child. Not interested.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Very money hungry. Ben works at Chick-fil-a and Katie does YouTube. I Feel like they are hoping for their channel to really take off because how much can he possibly be making at his job? Besides youtube, it's their only source of income. Ella will be turning 1 this month and they are very eager to get pregnant with baby #2. They recently just moved out of her parents house a few months ago.
peachypear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peachypear »

First of all, Ella's safety is not at risk. Ben was showing Ella the grill and letting her feel the heat, it wasn't like he had her down next to the grill where she could touch it and get burned. Babies fall and get bruises, cuts, scrapes, whatever it may be. It can't be prevented, especially at such a young age. Babies get sick and need to go to the ER, especially if they've been vomiting all night. There's literally no reason to bash this growing family. So what if they want another baby soon? It's them and unless you are paying their expenses, you have no right to put them down.

EDIT: As for the peanut butter, you do realize, it's best to expose your child to allergens before they get older. right? That way, they know what they are allergic to and what they aren't. Also, if you expose your child to allergens at a young age, it's less likely the child will develop an allergy to that food/substance.
Last edited by peachypear on Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was not bashing their decision to have another child soon. It seems as though the other people posting on this thread did not know/watch this family, and I was trying to let everyone know some background. Secondly, I do not think their daughter is at any risk. As I've mentioned, it was their video titles that were bothersome. Not the content. Youtubers are known for exploiting their children and using clickbait titles in order to get people to click on their videos. There are many sick people out there that WANT to see children get hurt, and therefore click on videos with titles such as those. Youtube is a goldmine for predators, along with people trying to make a buck off their children.
singlemomwnokids
Amateur
Amateur

peachypear wrote:First of all, Ella's safety is not at risk. Ben was showing Ella the grill and letting her feel the heat, it wasn't like he had her down next to the grill where she could touch it and get burned. Babies fall and get bruises, cuts, scrapes, whatever it may be. It can't be prevented, especially at such a young age. Babies get sick and need to go to the ER, especially if they've been vomiting all night. There's literally no reason to bash this growing family. So what if they want another baby soon? It's them and unless you are paying their expenses, you have no right to put them down.

EDIT: As for the peanut butter, you do realize, it's best to expose your child to allergens before they get older. right? That way, they know what they are allergic to and what they aren't. Also, if you expose your child to allergens at a young age, it's less likely the child will develop an allergy to that food/substance.
That’s why they invented allergy testing.

peachypear
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by peachypear »

singlemomwnokids wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 pm
peachypear wrote:First of all, Ella's safety is not at risk. Ben was showing Ella the grill and letting her feel the heat, it wasn't like he had her down next to the grill where she could touch it and get burned. Babies fall and get bruises, cuts, scrapes, whatever it may be. It can't be prevented, especially at such a young age. Babies get sick and need to go to the ER, especially if they've been vomiting all night. There's literally no reason to bash this growing family. So what if they want another baby soon? It's them and unless you are paying their expenses, you have no right to put them down.

That’s why they invented allergy testing.

Yes, there is a such thing as allergy testing and I assume you must not be a parent yourself. What parent wants to put their one year old through having multiple needles stuck in them with lord knows what kind of substance. I’d rather risk my child eating peanut butter than having my child poked with multiple needles and having crazy substances injected into their skin.
singlemomwnokids
Amateur
Amateur

I am a parent, but I’m not sure how/why that matters. I would much rather my little one (or anyone’s) be allergy tested in a medical setting with medically trained professionals there for immediate attention if necessary if anything went wrong, than to be at home blindly giving my child the most prominent food allergy without any former testing. Thank you for sharing your opinion on the matter, but as a parent and as someone with severe anaphylactic allergies, I have to disagree. I almost died as a two-year-old because of this.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Ella's 1st Birthday Party *emotional" was it just me or was that not emotional at all? Lol. Throwing that word in there lures some people in
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

They are pregnant again, her “telling my boyfriend I’m pregnant” his reaction seemed a lot like kyra from Okbaby.

TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

I watch occasionally but the content is kind of boring. I joined one of their Instagram lives and it literally only had 6 people in it and they were only responding to like 1-2 people. Most likely their friends so I stopped asking questions and joining their lives. They are a cute family but damn is Ben obnoxiously annoying.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if they would be growing their family this soon if they were not on youtube. I wish them the best by all means, but I just hope they aren't doing this for the attention on YouTube. We see this happen to many youtubers
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Omfg, why would they title their newest video “my doctor thinks we ARE having a miscarriage” when that’s not the case. They know the baby is okay. That was WEEKS ago. Wtf. If they were going to use that they should have said “the doctors thought we were having a miscarriage” this is so insensitive and clickbait. They have officially lost me as a viewer. I may be over reacting but I had a miscarriage two weeks ago with a baby it’s taken me over 2 years to conceive....

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

singlemomwnokids wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:45 am They really gave that baby peanut butter at such a young age... what if she would’ve been allergic?!

Scientists: We Were Wrong About Not Feeding Babies Peanuts
DAVID NIELD
6 JAN 2017

New guidelines issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the US advise introducing peanuts into children's diets as early as possible, to protect them against peanut allergies later in life.
https://www.sciencealert.com/feeding-yo ... er-in-life
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lovebug1212 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 am Omfg, why would they title their newest video “my doctor thinks we ARE having a miscarriage” when that’s not the case. They know the baby is okay. That was WEEKS ago. Wtf. If they were going to use that they should have said “the doctors thought we were having a miscarriage” this is so insensitive and clickbait. They have officially lost me as a viewer. I may be over reacting but I had a miscarriage two weeks ago with a baby it’s taken me over 2 years to conceive....

I am so sorry for the pain you are experiencing. They aren't the only YouTubers who use titles like that and it urks me SO much, especially for the reason you stated. It's just straight up insensitive to those who actually experienced something like that, and when it didn't actually happen to them. I get that they might've had a scare, but to hint in the title that they actually still think its going on (when that's not the case) is wrong.
TrainwreckTottie
Amateur
Amateur

KBandBaby

Unread post by TrainwreckTottie »

Sorry for the double post
Last edited by TrainwreckTottie on Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “I-P”