:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
greymatter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by greymatter »

Ya'll, Justin is learning Spanish. He doesn't have time to cook from scratch either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

greymatter wrote:Ya'll, Justin is learning Spanish. He doesn't have time to cook from scratch either.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That explains their troubles right there. So much time and effort going to hobbies...if only they weren't oh so busy...haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
ytgotw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytgotw »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:THREAD TITLE - MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

TITLE CREDIT - ytgotw
Wowza!
Adding this to my accomplishments list :D
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

OMG I LOVE this title!!!!
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Can’t wait to see what this new house looks like. However they put in an offer recently they don’t have it yet! We all know you can get approved for a home way past what you can afford but I bet they got one at the top of their budget. I’m expecting gigantic and ridiculously over the top. Everything will be white. The kids will probably share the smallest of six bedrooms.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Well hopefully when they move they will spend some money on a kitchen table or some comfortable bar stools for her children to sit on when they eat. Its such a shame they have all this money yet have some cheap hard round bar stoosl for the poor kids to have to sit on there knees to eat every meal. I don't think I have known one person that didn't actually have a kitchen table to sit as a family and eat meals. especially with small children
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

brittsmom wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:24 am Well hopefully when they move they will spend some money on a kitchen table or some comfortable bar stools for her children to sit on when they eat. Its such a shame they have all this money yet have some cheap hard round bar stoosl for the poor kids to have to sit on there knees to eat every meal. I don't think I have known one person that didn't actually have a kitchen table to sit as a family and eat meals. especially with small children
Wait they don't have a table? I'm fairly new but don't they homeschool too? Where are they sitting? :lol:
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Ljs wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:38 pm
brittsmom wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:24 am Well hopefully when they move they will spend some money on a kitchen table or some comfortable bar stools for her children to sit on when they eat. Its such a shame they have all this money yet have some cheap hard round bar stoosl for the poor kids to have to sit on there knees to eat every meal. I don't think I have known one person that didn't actually have a kitchen table to sit as a family and eat meals. especially with small children
Wait they don't have a table? I'm fairly new but don't they homeschool too? Where are they sitting? :lol:
Nope!! I cant remember why she didnt want one. But dang they have tons of places you can buy a comfortable padded bar stool with a back on it so its actually comfortable to sit on espically for young kids. They have to sit on their knees on a hard round bar stool to eat every meal. Its so freaking weird. And i have no clue where they sit to do home school. They have a table on the patio but its either very cold or very hot in that state so im sure they cant use it all year. She has always been more worried about her home looking like a show room than a house comfortable for her kids. They have to check out a toy when they want to play because Meg doesnt like a mess everywhere
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

I’ve searched around but does anyone know if Amy Darley has a thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

AcaBetic99 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:39 pm I’ve searched around but does anyone know if Amy Darley has a thread?

viewtopic.php?f=178&t=13525
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Ljs wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:38 pm

it won't fit her paris decor throughout her house so she can let everyone know they went to paris........kind of like the green throw pillows on her couch that match the grass in the paris picture according to her......
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I’m confused- last I heard they said they wanted to move to savannah but decided they just LOVED their current *gated community* neighborhood, so they were going to buy in the same neighborhood. Now they bought a house in savannah?

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Buckeyebaby wrote:I’m confused- last I heard they said they wanted to move to savannah but decided they just LOVED their current *gated community* neighborhood, so they were going to buy in the same neighborhood. Now they bought a house in savannah?

My thoughts are the house the wanted was taken first and Megan wanted her way eith Savannah anyway so it's a win-win for her. Just a guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Decororchid528

Doesnt Amy Darley live in savannah? They seem like besties so that should be interesting. I do like Amy though. And speaking of her I want to ask here, is it a thing or maybe a southern thing, to have big giant bridal portraits all over your house? Or in the bedroom? I know Meg had one in her double wide and Amy has one up. To each her own I guess but I didn’t see logic in paying $1000s for a bunch of formal photos of just me in my dress? I have wedding photos of my hubby and I and our families/friends all over the house but not just me.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Decororchid528 wrote:Doesnt Amy Darley live in savannah? They seem like besties so that should be interesting. I do like Amy though. And speaking of her I want to ask here, is it a thing or maybe a southern thing, to have big giant bridal portraits all over your house? Or in the bedroom? I know Meg had one in her double wide and Amy has one up. To each her own I guess but I didn’t see logic in paying $1000s for a bunch of formal photos of just me in my dress? I have wedding photos of my hubby and I and our families/friends all over the house but not just me.
It is very much a southern thing (maybe more). With mine, they came with the package from my photographer (I know that can add on for a couple hundred). I didn’t want to take them to hang on the wall (my mom has one) but I liked it more as a dress rehearsal for my dress/trial makeup and hair before the big day.

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

has anyone ever figured out anything about this alleged business justin started called slice media because when you google it two profiles pop up and it says he owns it with his 'personal trainer' and the second profile says he and house of hunts vlogs husband owns it......the instagram filled with google images for slice media has been dead since november so wondering if that was just another business gone bad like meg's etsy shoppe and mary kay selling gig????
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Decororchid528

theg0ssiping1 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:56 am has anyone ever figured out anything about this alleged business justin started called slice media because when you google it two profiles pop up and it says he owns it with his 'personal trainer' and the second profile says he and house of hunts vlogs husband owns it......the instagram filled with google images for slice media has been dead since november so wondering if that was just another business gone bad like meg's etsy shoppe and mary kay selling gig????
It was something to do with influencers and sponsorships right? Who even knows he just needed something meaningless to fill his time clearly. I don’t understand how these two can sit at home and film themselves for a living.
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

Geez. All her stories at the moment are her taking screenshots of people kissing up to her on Instagram :roll:

Has she said anything about their offer getting accepted?

Return to “I-P”