speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

brittknee wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:05 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:33 pm Is anyone else seeing her try to live out her Fifty Shades of Gray fantasies on IG stories? Brother Husband is flying her and the kids around Savannah and she’s showing footage set to the songs that play in the movie when they’re flying. She’s getting all hot and bothered in the passenger seat while her kids are playing in the back seats. Gross.
We can speculate all day how she’s playing out her fantasy while her kids according to her are killing her romantic vibe but what most want to know is how her big head fit through the door of that small plane.

This girls ego is like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
:rofl: SO TRUE!!!
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Her kids once again, took pictures of them grabbing ass. This is NOT normal parenting. Those poor kids are being traumatized on a regular basis and it seems nobody is stepping in on their behalf. So much sexuality going on between them it's gross.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Looks like Home Goods has thrown up in her house again. She thinks she's glam and then puts up childish bunny crap all over the house. Your not glam Meg

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:00 am Looks like Home Goods has thrown up in her house again. She thinks she's glam and then puts up childish bunny crap all over the house. Your not glam Meg

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk
I like the large scale black and white pic of her kids but it doesn't go with her theme either, especially not in those black frames. But put that all aside, they are SO disproportionate over that console table. Surely at least one of them has eyes?
Screenshot_20200217-090151.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 77fdb7.png[/IMG]

#celebritysighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Has she done anything else with this "Dirty little secrets" series she was going to provide us with? *eye roll*
I havent been keeping up but im pretty sure I saw like one video and that was it. She has been too busy going everywhere and painting that hallway.
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

So she was on the Tamron Hall show.
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

You guys should see her Easter decorations. A shitton of fake carrots, pink bunnies, sparkly egg garlands and all super symmetrical and matchy-matchy. Why she gets as many views as she does is beyond me.
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

Anyone catch how she thanked her husband for making the bed a few vids back? ‘Thanks buuuuddddyyyy’ like she was talking to a dog. Cringe worthy, I’d never speak to my husband like that. So condescending. Those pink rabbits look ridiculous & she can’t even craft properly

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Ree-Ree wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:55 am Anyone catch how she thanked her husband for making the bed a few vids back? ‘Thanks buuuuddddyyyy’ like she was talking to a dog. Cringe worthy, I’d never speak to my husband like that. So condescending. Those pink rabbits look ridiculous & she can’t even craft properly
Keep in mind that you’re talking about a woman who sat in front of the entire world on her YouTube channel and told everyone she’s the breadwinner and her husband works for her. Something tells me she doesn’t have an ounce of self awareness in her entire body especially when it comes to her husband who was once the sole provider for years.
Ree-Ree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ree-Ree »

brittknee wrote:
Ree-Ree wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:55 am Anyone catch how she thanked her husband for making the bed a few vids back? ‘Thanks buuuuddddyyyy’ like she was talking to a dog. Cringe worthy, I’d never speak to my husband like that. So condescending. Those pink rabbits look ridiculous & she can’t even craft properly
Keep in mind that you’re talking about a woman who sat in front of the entire world on her YouTube channel and told everyone she’s the breadwinner and her husband works for her. Something tells me she doesn’t have an ounce of self awareness in her entire body especially when it comes to her husband who was once the sole provider for years.
True, she’s as tacky as her decor

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

So Meg reached out to companies to “help her viewers” with a giveaway. Everyone knows that for a giveaway, they give one to Meg and give one for her to giveaway. So she’s basically begging for free stuff for herself.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I could not believe her pitching fits on instagram the other day! Someone told her Chic-fil-A is not a small business, as per her "look at me I'm giving someONE a gift card and supporting a "small business".... and lil miss pitched a hairy fit! Wow. If she's making the dough like she brags she is, she should be handing out gift cards like candy. No. She's too busy worrying about her own hoarding stash of cleaning products that she LOVES to show off while others are, legit, asking for some in a time of crisis and rightfully so! Nope. I cannot believe her attitude. She truly is selfish and she is showing everyone just how selfish she truly is. Tee shirts and jewelry at a time like this? For real? I can't even.... smh
Cassygreen3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cassygreen3 »

Am i the only one who thinks her kids should not be in a backless booster? The seatbelts were basically cutting off their necks. Just because they might be of age, doesn’t mean they should.

stina317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stina317 »

Is Meg a church going Christian anymore? Her latest Instagram post makes her seem deep in new age. Guided mediation, vibrational energies, and “trusting life.” Seems like she lost her faith when the fame came.
sd9008
Talker
Talker

MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by sd9008 »

I have not clicked on her videos in such a long time shes too fake

Anyways watching her clean the car i was thinking she must not of watched Mykas husband. Then she pulls out the drill brush and idk i get the vibe she has ? Idk if they even have a relationship but youd think she might of ordered the car cleaning stuff Mykas husband sells?

Also i have 2 kids and my car has never been that nasty.

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

stina317 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:38 pm Is Meg a church going Christian anymore? Her latest Instagram post makes her seem deep in new age. Guided mediation, vibrational energies, and “trusting life.” Seems like she lost her faith when the fame came.
From what I understand, it was the Christians who actually called her out on her garbage that made her stop going to church. So yes, she is no longer a Christian and has turned New Age which is full of demonic stuff, as you can see for yourself and the things she's promoting. Her faith is gone which is unfortunate. She also listens to that Mango witch and all of her awful advice, which you can see plainly on her website and instagram. That is Meg's new "goddess" that she now worships. If she were to renounce all her New Age things now, she would literally lose all her materialistic possessions. Although, I think she's on the brink of that already.
stina317
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stina317 »

speaktruth2 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:22 am
stina317 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:38 pm Is Meg a church going Christian anymore? Her latest Instagram post makes her seem deep in new age. Guided mediation, vibrational energies, and “trusting life.” Seems like she lost her faith when the fame came.
From what I understand, it was the Christians who actually called her out on her garbage that made her stop going to church. So yes, she is no longer a Christian and has turned New Age which is full of demonic stuff, as you can see for yourself and the things she's promoting. Her faith is gone which is unfortunate. She also listens to that Mango witch and all of her awful advice, which you can see plainly on her website and instagram. That is Meg's new "goddess" that she now worships. If she were to renounce all her New Age things now, she would literally lose all her materialistic possessions. Although, I think she's on the brink of that already.
One of the reasons I used to watch her was because she was a Christian SAHM like me. It is sad that she went down the new age path, I agree it’s demonic. I remember her talking about Lindsey Mango a few times before I stopped watching. I wonder what Justin’s faith is like now? Wasn’t his dad a minister?
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I believe Justin's "faith" (a term to use loosely! lol) is to follow his wife around. I honestly don't know where he stands in all this because he doesn't speak up for himself, just as Meg seems to want him to be. She has to be the Jezebel to the Ahab. I dunno. That's just how it looks from here.

Just watch, she'll post something Biblical for Easter just to try to "prove" she has Christian faith. We all know she's only fooling herself!
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Welp! Looking at her new instastory, she is all alit with joy with her new coco chanel earrings!!! And at a time like this! This is her world. Empty, shallow and full of meaningless garbage. Apparently, she's reached 500K through buying subscribers. You know this because her views do not add up with the number of subs she "has", so now she's reposting everyone else's congrats to her. How insufferable.

Return to “I-P”