MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MEG-a Sponsored | Love Meg | Part 3

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

When you walk in that house after they are done is going to scream tacky new money! It’s not going to be glam. Who glams a house? I can understand maybe her bathroom but all that good. No! None of it’s going to go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

daniellem0912 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:53 am When you walk in that house after they are done is going to scream tacky new money! It’s not going to be glam. Who glams a house? I can understand maybe her bathroom but all that good. No! None of it’s going to go together.

Meg thinks she's a Kardashian!
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

Littlemama wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:19 am
daniellem0912 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:53 am When you walk in that house after they are done is going to scream tacky new money! It’s not going to be glam. Who glams a house? I can understand maybe her bathroom but all that good. No! None of it’s going to go together.

Meg thinks she's a Kardashian!
She certainly acts like she thinks she's one! Poor Meg can't leave her house without having stalkers and people phoning restaurants to see if she's there! 😂
Ljs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ljs »

M_P_D wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 pm I couldn't believe she said the guy that was going to do the kitchen got cancer. Not her place to mention such a private matter at all.
Yes. That was really weird. She also had zero concern or sadness to her tone when she said it. :|
Hazel Garbanzi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hazel Garbanzi »

It's exactly how she chuckled about an Amber alert a few videos back. She made it all about how the loud beeping interrupted her sleep.
LoveLisaS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoveLisaS »

She certainly acts like she thinks she's one! Poor Meg can't leave her house without having stalkers and people phoning restaurants to see if she's there! Image
Phoning restaurants?? I must have missed that one. What happened?

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Hazel Garbanzi wrote:It's exactly how she chuckled about an Amber alert a few videos back. She made it all about how the loud beeping interrupted her sleep.
Yeah, that whole bit kind of bothered me. It's as if she doesn't realize or care that there is an actual CHILD involved. Smiling and giggling about how it woke you up is inappropriate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

LoveLisaS wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:34 pm

She certainly acts like she thinks she's one! Poor Meg can't leave her house without having stalkers and people phoning restaurants to see if she's there! Image

On Instagram she told someone that she always posts pictures of herself at restaurants AFTER she's been there and not whilst she's actually there. Apparently she was at a restaurant once and someone creepy sounding called the restaurant and asked if she was there. The manager told her about it and it freaked her out. 

She's a liar. In another post with Julie at a restaurant after this supposed incident someone asked her if she's having mimosas and Meg's reply is 'being refilled for round two' To me that implies she's responding to messages whilst she's actually there so which one is it?!  😂
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

My goodness that house is going to be SO tacky. Crystal, pink, navy, gold hardware on the cabinets, and sparkle everywhere. It’s like a 12 year old girls bedroom.
They supposedly have the money to do all this remodeling and decorating and this is what they choose? Real wealthy people do not decorate their houses to look like the teen bedroom section of WalMart.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Why is she decorating her house like a 16 year old girl's bedroom?
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

becca85 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:44 am My goodness that house is going to be SO tacky. Crystal, pink, navy, gold hardware on the cabinets, and sparkle everywhere. It’s like a 12 year old girls bedroom.
They supposedly have the money to do all this remodeling and decorating and this is what they choose? Real wealthy people do not decorate their houses to look like the teen bedroom section of WalMart.
Sorry, I didnt see this before I posted. We had the same thoughts.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

becca85 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:44 am My goodness that house is going to be SO tacky. Crystal, pink, navy, gold hardware on the cabinets, and sparkle everywhere. It’s like a 12 year old girls bedroom.
Sorry, I didnt see this before I posted. We had the same thoughts.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

M_P_D wrote:

On Instagram she told someone that she always posts pictures of herself at restaurants AFTER she's been there and not whilst she's actually there. Apparently she was at a restaurant once and someone creepy sounding called the restaurant and asked if she was there. The manager told her about it and it freaked her out. 

She's a liar. In another post with Julie at a restaurant after this supposed incident someone asked her if she's having mimosas and Meg's reply is 'being refilled for round two' To me that implies she's responding to messages whilst she's actually there so which one is it?!  Image
Bc the manager would totally know who Meg is just from a random person calling a restaurant. She’s a celebrityyy.

M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

formerctfxcer wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:50 pm
M_P_D wrote:

She's a liar. In another post with Julie at a restaurant after this supposed incident someone asked her if she's having mimosas and Meg's reply is 'being refilled for round two' To me that implies she's responding to messages whilst she's actually there so which one is it?!  Image
Bc the manager would totally know who Meg is just from a random person calling a restaurant. She’s a celebrityyy.

If the creepy stalker told the manager he wants to know if the beautiful blonde woman who's not at all arrogant or up herself and has a body we all envy is at the restaurant I'm sure the manager would have straight away realised who he's talking about! 😂
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Why is she trying to make this fancy grand living space? I think she’s forgetting her audience. I liked her because of her farmhouse decor, not this over the top crap.

Hazel Garbanzi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hazel Garbanzi »

This home is already speaking volumes about who these people are. They aren't a family building a nest to make memories in. They are just along for the ride while the mother is unleashing her insecure, repressed teenage self and exploding it all over the house.

Come on already! Her acting skills were just terrible when she pretended to care that her daughter wanted to go to the park and her son wanted a decent breakfast. And then she didn't give either.
M_P_D
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by M_P_D »

Hazel Garbanzi wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 pm This home is already speaking volumes about who these people are. They aren't a family building a nest to make memories in. They are just along for the ride while the mother is unleashing her insecure, repressed teenage self and exploding it all over the house.

Come on already! Her acting skills were just terrible when she pretended to care that her daughter wanted to go to the park and her son wanted a decent breakfast. And then she didn't give either.
I still can't believe her reaction over breakfast! "Do I really have to make bacon and eggs?" She's such a lazy 🤬🤬🤬
ldubb20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ldubb20 »

This new clean with me I can’t get over how staged her “mess” is

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

ldubb20 wrote:This new clean with me ImageImage I can’t get over how staged her “mess” is ImageImageImage

Well in her defense she has said on clean with me days she let's doesn't touch anything until the point where she starts to film so I guess she acknowledges that it is a bit staged.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

ldubb20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ldubb20 »

But I just couldn’t get over the red solo cups and one being tipped over like really? They probably weren’t even used solo cups...I just feel like she’s really going out of her way to make a mess just to have content and something to clean

Return to “I-P”