Madeline & Eric

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Madeline & Eric

Unread post by Wylee »

youwontknow wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm Omg! They just posted an insta story of Penelope sleeping from 7pm til MIDDAY. There is something not right about this kid’s sleep.
That kid slept for 17 hours??? What was the daddy daughter date?? Cocaine and a triathlon?? How do you not feed or change your kid for 17 hours. There is something so wrong about this.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I can only imagine the diaper rash she had... yikes. I haven’t watched them in months or been subscribed. See they still are as entertaining as watching grass grow.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

They’re now posting about “homeschooling” their 1 year old. What the?!
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Lol. I couldn’t watch. They do 3 to 4 hours a day of homeschool with a 16 month old. It’s absurd. I have trouble watching them at all. Everything is such a ordeal in their lives with the constant explaining and million years to make a decision about anything.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Plus I don’t find Penelope to be cute anymore so I have no motivation to watch now.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Homeschooling a 1 year old? Doing what?! Toddlers learn through play. Read some books and play some games with her.
3-4 hours is ridiculous. My 7yo (grade 1) does 1-2 hours online schooling and my 9yo (grade 3) does 2-3 house of online schooling. Set by their teachers. In what universe could a toddler sit through 3-4 hours of schooling? And for what?! They’re so over the top and ridiculous. If they’re expecting her to homeschool at 1yo for that amount of time I would hate to think of what their expectations will be when she’s in senior high school.
They’re completely delusional. I’m not going to watch that video, just the idea of it is making me mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

staceymj wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:18 am Homeschooling a 1 year old? Doing what?! Toddlers learn through play. Read some books and play some games with her.
3-4 hours is ridiculous. My 7yo (grade 1) does 1-2 hours online schooling and my 9yo (grade 3) does 2-3 house of online schooling. Set by their teachers. In what universe could a toddler sit through 3-4 hours of schooling? And for what?! They’re so over the top and ridiculous. If they’re expecting her to homeschool at 1yo for that amount of time I would hate to think of what their expectations will be when she’s in senior high school.
They’re completely delusional. I’m not going to watch that video, just the idea of it is making me mad.

I watched maybe 4 minutes until they got to their sponsored screen based sponsor for schooling then I turned it off. More absurd than 3 or 4 hours of school for a baby is using a tablet to homeschool a baby. Get some damn finger paint, some manipulative, crayons, and paper and play with your kid.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Wylee wrote:
staceymj wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:18 am Homeschooling a 1 year old? Doing what?! Toddlers learn through play. Read some books and play some games with her.

I watched maybe 4 minutes until they got to their sponsored screen based sponsor for schooling then I turned it off. More absurd than 3 or 4 hours of school for a baby is using a tablet to homeschool a baby. Get some damn finger paint, some manipulative, crayons, and paper and play with your kid.

Exactly! Let her use her hands and her imagination. As if she is going to absorb anything “taught” to her on an iPad.

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

We never see them interact as a family or as a couple. You know for various things in their lifes. Everything is so staged. They wear their creepy smiles and act in front of the camera.
Literally they give no motivation to watch them anymore. I've never even seen Penelope cry or being a real toddler. Everything is covered and edited with smiles.. What's the entertainment they offering? The food preparation? Homeschooling their one year old ? Come on....
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Wait .... WTF WTF WTF WTF. no no no no no no
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Must be low on funds and need to get views. Trashy people. I totally forgot about them they are that boring
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:07 pm Must be low on funds and need to get views. Trashy people. I totally forgot about them they are that boring
Lol I forget about them too. This is so gross.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youwontknow »

“Teen Mom Shower Routine”

Wt actual f are they doing!
Going for those pedo views, disgusting.

I don’t watch them anymore but this just popped up in my recommended
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

youwontknow wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm “Teen Mom Shower Routine”

Wt actual f are they doing!
Going for those pedo views, disgusting.

I don’t watch them anymore but this just popped up in my recommended
It’s disgusting. That’s exactly what they’re doing. I’m finding them so much creepier than ever.
catie5743
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catie5743 »

I don't know where they are getting their cash from, they must be getting something from their parents. He would be on a low graduate wage yet they are buying Penelope's kinder clothes from David Jones, Seed and Zara plus they have to pay for Sydney rent which is $$$. Even with Madeline's other businesses, which at the moment wouldn't be doing great, it doesn't add up.

I have a suspicion that this is all fake and they actually do have a supportive family who give them money to pay to raise the child. They also only ever make content when they need money because they have to move again *eyeroll*. The fake smiles and the fact that they never show having any friends gives me a very uneasy feeling about them.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

catie5743 wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:42 am I don't know where they are getting their cash from, they must be getting something from their parents. He would be on a low graduate wage yet they are buying Penelope's kinder clothes from David Jones, Seed and Zara plus they have to pay for Sydney rent which is $$$. Even with Madeline's other businesses, which at the moment wouldn't be doing great, it doesn't add up.

I have a suspicion that this is all fake and they actually do have a supportive family who give them money to pay to raise the child. They also only ever make content when they need money because they have to move again *eyeroll*. The fake smiles and the fact that they never show having any friends gives me a very uneasy feeling about them.

Completely agree. There is no logical way that they are covering their monthly nut. At minimum their obligations are 5K a month.
catie5743
Amateur
Amateur

I don't think their youtube channel would be making a lot of money yet and i think they have bought majority of their followers. it all doesn't add up.

Also, wouldn't you be buying your children clothes from Kmart/target for kinder as it will just come home trashed?
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Ok. I’m officially done and unsubscribed.

1. They needed to be told to gradually pack? What sort of idiot doesn’t know to do that?

2. Their fake set up scene of Madeline going to shop for the child.

3. Did Eric just tell Madeline that he would “buy her” toys for their daughter if she danced later for him privately? Completely demeaning, inappropriate, and not family vlog content.

I didn’t even finish watching. They are going out of their way to court perverts every step of the way.

Done done done.
catie5743
Amateur
Amateur

Wylee wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:00 am Ok. I’m officially done and unsubscribed.

1. They needed to be told to gradually pack? What sort of idiot doesn’t know to do that?

2. Their fake set up scene of Madeline going to shop for the child.

3. Did Eric just tell Madeline that he would “buy her” toys for their daughter if she danced later for him privately? Completely demeaning, inappropriate, and not family vlog content.

I didn’t even finish watching. They are going out of their way to court perverts every step of the way.

Done done done.
He is such a creep! I feel like its all a facade that they are putting on with their fake smiles and fake storylines for youtube. They seem to put out storylines and see which one gets the most views and go along with it. The constant hinting of baby number 2 and moving just proves their attention seeking.

I also found it funny that Penelope is apparently enrolled at the age of 18 months to a private school ELC program.... they just need to stop being so fake!
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

I watched them in the beginning for a short time but I couldn’t stand their boring voices, then they claimed to have all these “businesses” lol tutoring, nannying, teaching dance etc etc, she made it sound like she was business woman of the year but if you boil it down it’s cards In shop windows offering baby sitting and a bit of dance tutoring. There baby was super cute when she was little but not so much any more, I found it too boring when they did things like a v,of where Penelope made all the decisions for the day......yeah right !!

Return to “I-P”