Madeline & Eric

Drama_llama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Madeline & Eric

Unread post by Drama_llama »

It was super simarlar to Naomi and Dan’s video a few months ago except theirs was very real.
Just along for the drama 😂
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by youwontknow »

nebi wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:29 am They are probably sponsored by nipple shields or some kind of nipple cream that's why lol. We'll find out soon. Their vlogs don't have a meaning or content. Why do they even pick up the camera to vlog? We really don't know anything about them. Some random ideas that turn out to be a vlog are not considered vlogging..
This is so true. It’s just so... empty. Cold.

Hi guys! Today we’re really really excited because we’re going to be doing something really really exciting. We’re going to go to a store and buy Penelope an outfit. And I’m really really excited about it. Are you excited Penelope?

Hey guys, now we’re at the store. There’s not much here. We can’t find anything we like. What about this one Penelope? Do you like this one? Anyway I think we’ll go buy groceries for dinner.

Hey guys, now we’re buying groceries. It’s a bit disappointing that we couldn’t find an outfit for Penelope but oh well. We did see some really really nice Christmas decorations but this is a Penelope outfit buying video, not a Christmas decorations video. So we couldn’t buy anything else. That makes perfect sense, doesn’t it guys? Don’t worry, next week we’ll upload a Christmas decoration video that is equally as boring (but we’ll keep saying we’re really really excited about it all)
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

youwontknow wrote:
nebi wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:29 am They are probably sponsored by nipple shields or some kind of nipple cream that's why lol. We'll find out soon. Their vlogs don't have a meaning or content. Why do they even pick up the camera to vlog? We really don't know anything about them. Some random ideas that turn out to be a vlog are not considered vlogging..
This is so true. It’s just so... empty. Cold.

Hi guys! Today we’re really really excited because we’re going to be doing something really really exciting. We’re going to go to a store and buy Penelope an outfit. And I’m really really excited about it. Are you excited Penelope?

Hey guys, now we’re at the store. There’s not much here. We can’t find anything we like. What about this one Penelope? Do you like this one? Anyway I think we’ll go buy groceries for dinner.

Hey guys, now we’re buying groceries. It’s a bit disappointing that we couldn’t find an outfit for Penelope but oh well. We did see some really really nice Christmas decorations but this is a Penelope outfit buying video, not a Christmas decorations video. So we couldn’t buy anything else. That makes perfect sense, doesn’t it guys? Don’t worry, next week we’ll upload a Christmas decoration video that is equally as boring (but we’ll keep saying we’re really really excited about it all)
Oh my god exactlyImageImage!!! Welcome to the creepy creeperson's household.
You forgot the joker smiles too!!! Also how many more outfits that they don't buy, boiled veggie cutting demonstrations and grocery displays are we gonna witness?? ImageImageImage
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

nebi wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:29 am
EllaJayJay wrote:Anyone else notice that in the ‘our baby bit me’ video, the blood on her shirt was on the opposite side to where penelope ‘bit’ her? That whole thing was so clearly fake!
They are probably sponsored by nipple shields or some kind of nipple cream that's why lol. We'll find out soon. Their vlogs don't have a meaning or content. Why do they even pick up the camera to vlog? We really don't know anything about them. Some random ideas that turn out to be a vlog are not considered vlogging..
Well I mean you don't know anything about them cause they don't want you to. I love how they use "teen parents" in their titles every vid... little do you know that they're not even teenagers :D They're smart they know that creating this persona will attract more views>revenue. Being 21 and having a kid doesn't really have the same kick for clickbait does it now ahah.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

HiImMe wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:16 pm
EllaJayJay wrote:Anyone else notice that in the ‘our baby bit me’ video, the blood on her shirt was on the opposite side to where penelope ‘bit’ her? That whole thing was so clearly fake!
They are probably sponsored by nipple shields or some kind of nipple cream that's why lol. We'll find out soon. Their vlogs don't have a meaning or content. Why do they even pick up the camera to vlog? We really don't know anything about them. Some random ideas that turn out to be a vlog are not considered vlogging..
Well I mean you don't know anything about them cause they don't want you to. I love how they use "teen parents" in their titles every vid... little do you know that they're not even teenagers :D They're smart they know that creating this persona will attract more views>revenue. Being 21 and having a kid doesn't really have the same kick for clickbait does it now ahah.
21? So they should be very close to finishing uni then. Interesting.

They definitely hammer home the teen parents thing, but all the teen parents on YT do (eg calling themselves teen parents just because they had one kid at 19 and are now in their 20s). It seems to be common/accepted on YT. But I wonder how their followers would feel if it was revealed they were never teen parents at all (if that is true).

I love their insta stories from today how they posted their weekly “schedule” which involves one day to work on their “5 businesses” hahaha wtf
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yes I agree their vlogs are super random. Granted I haven’t watched a vlog since the what my baby eats in a day. At first I was intrigued by them but but I don’t care. I’m not even subscribed to them anymore every now and then I’ll check their channel and come on here to see if there’s updates
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Hold up! Where did them being 21 years old come from?
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

youwontknow wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:04 pm
HiImMe wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:16 pm
21? So they should be very close to finishing uni then. Interesting.

They definitely hammer home the teen parents thing, but all the teen parents on YT do (eg calling themselves teen parents just because they had one kid at 19 and are now in their 20s). It seems to be common/accepted on YT. But I wonder how their followers would feel if it was revealed they were never teen parents at all (if that is true).

I love their insta stories from today how they posted their weekly “schedule” which involves one day to work on their “5 businesses” hahaha wtf
Yes, along with all the other BS they've been telling everyone. I should watch one of their live instas one time drop a few hints in the chat lol. One things for certain is that their content is boring a batshit, i just watch it now to see how much shit they're actually talking :D
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:07 pm Hold up! Where did them being 21 years old come from?
Cmoon thought you could smell the bullshit from miles away ahaha??
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes you should drop hints and see if they address them.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HiImMe wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:19 pm
Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:07 pm Hold up! Where did them being 21 years old come from?
Cmoon thought you could smell the bullshit from miles away ahaha??
😂😂😂 Good one! I don’t watch these two at all, so was just wondering. But they’re probably not teenagers.
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

HiImMe wrote:
But they don't attract viewers anymore. Teen or not title, ppl forget about them cause they post once every other week and when they see the boring titles they pass them. That's what most of us do here.
They drop hints about pregnancies, rarely post on Instagram, all of a sudden penolope bites her and creepy Eric runs with the camera, they never open up about anything in their lifes and they end up being soooo weird and all over the place.
It doesn't take much to lose interest, given all the hints on here about their names and ages being a lie I don't see the point of keep watching them to feel like a fool..
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

nebi wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:53 am
HiImMe wrote:
But they don't attract viewers anymore. Teen or not title, ppl forget about them cause they post once every other week and when they see the boring titles they pass them. That's what most of us do here.
They drop hints about pregnancies, rarely post on Instagram, all of a sudden penolope bites her and creepy Eric runs with the camera, they never open up about anything in their lifes and they end up being soooo weird and all over the place.
It doesn't take much to lose interest, given all the hints on here about their names and ages being a lie I don't see the point of keep watching them to feel like a fool..
Eh I disagree with them not getting views, https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel ... 1msNRF8H1Q
You can see a lot of stats bout their channel there. This forum is a very tiny fraction of their potential viewership, just cause you might pass their vids doesn't mean their hardcore Madeline and Eric supports will :D . Regardless their content is still shit I totally agree with you there ahaha.

All i'm saying with their teen persona is how different of a channel it would be if they didn't hide behind the fact that they're not teens. Their whole bs story is how amazing they are at being "teen" parents, dealing with the stresses of having little money but still attending high school pregnant. All of that and of course a lot more, has been combined together in a shitpot of their ridiculous vlogging of boring ass content (and surprises me they have so many subs). Within each of their vids they desperately try so hard to break the stereotypical assumptions behind the (tabooish?) act of having a kid in your teens. Ofc I can appreciate their positive message of saying how your life wont be over if you have a kid as a teen, but honestly though, without their teenage persona they're just ordinary people without anything special... apart from a cute baby lol :) Maybe one day they'll come out with the truth, but until then i'll still be disappointed, especially for """"Eric"""" aha ;)
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

How from living in a car, ended up with 3 businesses in such a short period of time?? How could they afford to live where they lived until now? Also how can you be so sure about their ages and names? Ahhhh you are killing me
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

If you're in the know you know. Just better for me not to say their personal stuff and if you haven't been paying attention to them, i'll let you know that they clearly don't want those kinds of things in the open or public lol. So yeah I'll still respect their privacy.

And btw not every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie or fabricated to make them look better.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HiImMe wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 am If you're in the know you know. Just better for me not to say their personal stuff and if you haven't been paying attention to them, i'll let you know that they clearly don't want those kinds of things in the open or public lol. So yeah I'll still respect their privacy.

And btw not every word that comes out of their mouths is a lie or fabricated to make them look better.
How do you find these private things about them?
HiImMe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HiImMe »

Frootloops3 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:59 am
HiImMe wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:53 am If you're in the know you know. Just better for me not to say their personal stuff and if you haven't been paying attention to them, i'll let you know that they clearly don't want those kinds of things in the open or public lol. So yeah I'll still respect their privacy.

How do you find these private things about them?
Like I said if you're in the know you know the go with them.
youwontknow
Amateur
Amateur

So which parts are lies? Names and ages? What about financially and the stories with their families? I suppose at least some of the story is a lie since they say they were in high school at the time.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Do you know if the story about “Eric” and his conception” is true? All of it seems so far fetched also I don’t know if I believe that Madeline moved to Peru to get away from an abusive dad? It seems like they want the biggest and most fabricated stories possible. I wonder kf they’ll bring back up the “court with our parents” I’m assuming they will since it’ll bring in views but that’s allllll a lie I’m sure something about that story line seems especially off to me
nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I really dislike them now. I'm sure everything about the court situation is a lie. Maybe there's a court but not for the reasons they mentioned. Ppl were skipping adds to help them make money!!! They were crying for being alone and helpless, while both of them side laughed. If some of this is true they are frauds, need a good lesson and deserve to be called out.

Return to “I-P”