Milena Ciciotti

momof4
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Milena Ciciotti

Unread post by momof4 »

Ricecakes wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:09 am I used to love watching Milena, now I stopped and unfollowed her on Instagram because something just turned off to me about her.

I’m regards to the house: they live in Michigan. It’s ridiculously cheap, you can look up real estate and you will be shocked by the house prices. You can tell the house wasn’t build well either, the kitchen cabinets alone look so cheap to me.
I used to love watching her too, now I can barely stand her Instagram posts.

Her recent Instagram story where she's complaining about the fridge being too big. Why didn't they measure it and plan it better, instead of being in such a rush. I couldn't imagine just buying a fridge and not making sure it will go with my counter length.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mysticvgo7 »

momof4 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:58 am
girlygirl20 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:51 am I agree! I was wondering if anyone else felt this way about her. She is a complete narcissist and just act like she knows “everything” I want to enjoy her videos. Her channel is kind of all over the place to me and she acts like everything is soooo perfect in her life. I’m not saying she should only talk about one thing on her channel but the content she puts out sometimes is random now that she doesn’t do faith related videos anymore.

Yes, she definitely has some narcissist vibes about her. I hate how she acts like she knows everything, especially about being a mother. She has one kid, she doesn't know shit. I have four and still don't know everything.

Also, didn't she say that she wasn't going to use colorful toys and everything was going to be neutral colors or whatever, cause I've seen her daughter playing with some more colorful toys lately....
I agree with the narcissism, something about the way she talks rubs me the wrong way. Almost like faking perfection. As for the colorful toys part, she follows Montessori, and I think for the first few months the toys are supposed to have high contrast and less colors and then you transition into more colors.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

amandathcommanda wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:35 am Her husband Jordan seems awesome albeit maybe a little dumb.

But she just seems like a total narcissist. She says all the “right things” to be a Christian mom and role model, but it rings false

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to think the same thing about Jordan, UNTIL I was listening to their podcast one day they were talking about how they sponsor kids in other countries, but they only sponsor through a specific organization that they know will spread the word of the Bible, and i forgot exactly which podcast he said this in but he basically said that they do that because giving without spreading the word is only making their lives easier on the way to hell??? When I heard him say that my jaw honestly dropped, like wow. Even Milena gasped.
Mysticvgo7
Amateur
Amateur

I used to really enjoy her but after a while she just seemed fake and hypocritical. She made a video talking about how Christians shouldn't date Non-Christians because that makes the relationship "unequally yoked" (which ok, your prerogative), and then she also mentioned in another video that just saying you're a Christian, doesn't make you an actual Christian (which, i mean, ok? didn't know there was a checklist, I thought you just had to believe that Jesus is Christ, the son of God, and all that good stuff but ok). THEN her and Jordan said on their podcast that she didn't really fully take her faith seriously until AFTER they got married, and that when they started dating she wasn't "as on fire for the Lord," and that him talking about the Bible would basically intimidate her and that she would smoke weed behind his back in high school, Which (lol) all that tells me is that she wasn't really an "actual Christian" (according to what she considers to make an "actual Christian") AND that their relationship was "unequally yoked" from the beginning and she's online preaching all these things but... apparently they don't apply to her or their relationship. The hypocrisy.
syj4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by syj4 »

Lottie30 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 am I’m watching her empty house tour..just curious what does her husband do for work? I am relatively new to her channel. I thought that was a nice house for someone who doesn’t work outside of YouTube and really isn’t that popular.
I did some snooping a couple weeks back and I believe he is/was in the army and from what I found I think he works for homeland security.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

syj4 wrote:
Lottie30 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:47 am I’m watching her empty house tour..just curious what does her husband do for work? I am relatively new to her channel. I thought that was a nice house for someone who doesn’t work outside of YouTube and really isn’t that popular.
I did some snooping a couple weeks back and I believe he is/was in the army and from what I found I think he works for homeland security.

So essentially a border patrol agent maybe?
szasza1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by szasza1 »

Hello,

I went to high school with these two but never interacted because it was a huge school. I heard Jordan is an ICE agent but that’s suppeerrr lowkey. Also their families to foot a lot of their expenses
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

szasza1 wrote:Hello,

I went to high school with these two but never interacted because it was a huge school. I heard Jordan is an ICE agent but that’s suppeerrr lowkey. Also their families to foot a lot of their expenses
So their families are well off? Her YouTube has 440k subs and her videos get like 20k min to 200k lately and I feel like she probably makes good money for Herself plus what Jordan is making.

Does anyone know about how much her house is?
szasza1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by szasza1 »

Yes their families are well off. Hers are in particular. They live in a neighborhood of new developments and builds I would guess In the 350-500k range is what most new houses go for in the area.

I will say she is not a nice person in regular life. She claims to be an all knowing person who excludes God’s light but she isn’t that way at all. It’s honestly embarrassing
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

szasza1 wrote:Yes their families are well off. Hers are in particular. They live in a neighborhood of new developments and builds I would guess In the 350-500k range is what most new houses go for in the area.

I will say she is not a nice person in regular life. She claims to be an all knowing person who excludes God’s light but she isn’t that way at all. It’s honestly embarrassing

All of us here noticed something was off about her but we couldn’t tell what. She seems fake but we don’t really know the real her so it’s hard to say who she truly is as a person.
szasza1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by szasza1 »

She’s not friendly. I kindve get that if I were relatively famous and stayed in my hometown. But just little things, like I smiled at her at school (back when she was still in college) and she was pregnant and she just rolled her eyes and positioned herself away from me. Jordan was always kind but he is a little dumb. They’re both very conservative in terms of politics. Makes sense with being so Christian but she’s just so mehhh like no one wants to see you complain about having to put your clothes away or complaining about not having enough time in the day when you work from home and have family who babysit. She’s a complete narcissist too like you guys were thinking.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Just watched her recent day in the life mother/daughter day... She really just gave her 8 month old salad for lunch.. with half the dressing because she's counting calories. Wtf
momof4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof4 »

British25 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:46 pm Just watched her recent day in the life mother/daughter day... She really just gave her 8 month old salad for lunch.. with half the dressing because she's counting calories. Wtf
Wow, that kid is definitely going to have body image problems if Milena keeps that up.
purpleflurp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purpleflurp »

OMG thank you someone for posting! Honestly I used to love her & look up to her - which is weird bc she’s a year and a half younger than me. I will thank her for getting me back into my Christian faith though I do think that had more to do with getting pregnant with my son. Though I am not sure if something switched in her or the scales fell from my eyes.. but she acts like she knows everything. Before I was married or pregnant or got back into my faith or had a baby (our kids are 6 months apart) I thought her advice was valid but she really doesn’t know anything tbch and acts like she knows everything.. Also she doesn’t really know that much about scripture either but acts like she is an expert on it.. I watched their birth vlog and my husband was like “there’s something off about them..” and I didn’t notice it until then but I can’t watch her videos anymore they make me angry. Her baby is cute but it pisses me off she’s like 22 and is buying a house like it’s nothing and working from home?? The town I live in NJ the houses here cost at least $1M. She’s so materialistic (I know most YouTubers are) but she’s constantly buying stuff and even though most of it’s cheap it bothers me. I feel like she thinks her baby is a doll or a fashion accessory or something to be used to get likes. I am a stay at home mom too going to school twice a week with the help of my family those nights. It seems like her mother and her mother in laws are a full time nanny service for her. She acts like she does it all but you can tell she gets a lot of help. But rather than commend them for their help and show them gratitude, she just acts like she’s so fn busy all the time. -_- Most young moms - stay at home or working (childcare is a fn FORTUNE) can’t afford to renovate a house and go shopping everyday at 22 especially when they haven’t even finished college. It’s obvious she’s spoiled and gets a lot of help from her family but what bothers me is she acts like she’s done it all on her own. I miss her humility and her faith videos - though maybe I just enjoyed them since I was such a novice to faith at that point and didn’t know better. I should probably unsubscribe but I keep thinking she’ll change, at one point she was one of my favorite YouTubers but you all are right something changed. I haven’t listened to the podcast at all.. if I want to listen to Christians who know what they are talking about I would listen to a real theologian, I’m sorry Milena.
szasza1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by szasza1 »

Dont apologize lol. When she started youtube she thought she was gonna be some cool influencer because of hair, makeup, vlogging etc. Since her and Jordan are vaguely known for being attached to the super church of our community and since their Christian to begin with she took that idea and ran with it. She sends a lot of her videos, like the one that went viral talking about how to stay pure until marriage to the Daily Mail. She is not some Godly devout Christian person. Her and Jordan are regular people just like anyone who smoked, drank, partied and did all the things regular teens do. That's nothing to be shameful about. But trying to make content that directly judges people like claiming that non-Christians and Christians should be together or that Christians shouldn't drink to get drunk, all of that is shameful. She acts like she knows it all but doesn't know the most basic functions of the pregnant body, like making sure you're taking your iron? She doesn;t know a thing about owning a house or a car, her parents and in-laws do all of that. Their own honeymoon was a wedding gift itself. I don't wanna out her like this but I absolutely don't stand for making a buck out of shaming others and capitalizing on Christian values.

Kanye is not a born-again Christian Milena. He's done the exact same music and publicly claimed he was reborn in the early-2000's when Jesus Walks came out. Which happened to win a Grammy in the gospel category. Do some research before you podcast.

I hope more people out her and realize she's fake as shit so she can finally do real work for once in her life.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

I knew she was dingy when she talked about her breastfeeding journey lol. She was giving tips but she was so misinformed and that’s probably why she is no longer breastfeeding. It’s nothing to be shameful about if you are having supply issues or just never breastfed. Feeding your baby is the most important thing, not how you feed them. Just as long as you are. But I could tell her own ignorance was why she had to stop before Alethea was even 7-8 months old.
purpleflurp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purpleflurp »

szasza1 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:24 am Dont apologize lol. When she started youtube she thought she was gonna be some cool influencer because of hair, makeup, vlogging etc. Since her and Jordan are vaguely known for being attached to the super church of our community and since their Christian to begin with she took that idea and ran with it. She sends a lot of her videos, like the one that went viral talking about how to stay pure until marriage to the Daily Mail. She is not some Godly devout Christian person. Her and Jordan are regular people just like anyone who smoked, drank, partied and did all the things regular teens do. That's nothing to be shameful about. But trying to make content that directly judges people like claiming that non-Christians and Christians should be together or that Christians shouldn't drink to get drunk, all of that is shameful. She acts like she knows it all but doesn't know the most basic functions of the pregnant body, like making sure you're taking your iron? She doesn;t know a thing about owning a house or a car, her parents and in-laws do all of that. Their own honeymoon was a wedding gift itself. I don't wanna out her like this but I absolutely don't stand for making a buck out of shaming others and capitalizing on Christian values.

Kanye is not a born-again Christian Milena. He's done the exact same music and publicly claimed he was reborn in the early-2000's when Jesus Walks came out. Which happened to win a Grammy in the gospel category. Do some research before you podcast.

I hope more people out her and realize she's fake as shit so she can finally do real work for once in her life.
Omg no thank you for outing her!! She started to skeeve me out & I thought to myself “Wow don’t be so judgmental. She’s a sweet Christian girl you are horrible for thinking that” 🙄 lol. 1000% degree that is shameful. I don’t think she really knows much about Christianity she just thinks that purity culture and being conversative means you’re a Christian lol which obviously she doesn’t even do that 🙄 I think Jordan is slightly more religious than her but if he hadn’t want to wait to have sex until marriage than they wouldn’t have gotten married. I mean do you think they actually waited?? I remember one time she said “I love being married it’s like playing house!” LOL 🙇🏼‍♀️ the reason she rarely gets negative comments is b/c she deletes them all.. like with her recent ear piercing post. I understand it’s a cultural thing but personally skeeves me out so much I can’t support it. Wow I didn’t know that about Kanye either! I mean I agree she doesn’t do her research or seem to know the Bible very well TBCH.. I knew her parents paid for everything she’s 22 years old like? They were giving financial advice and I thought you can’t save for a house when the only job you’ve had is a nanny LOL. Also if she is serious about having another baby right away she’s really dumb since she almost died from low iron levels you’re supposed to wait at least 18 months before trying and what is the rush??? I just had a baby and I want to wait at LEAST 3 years preferably 5 lol. I think YouTube world, Pregnancy / Baby = more views and money. Sad but true :(
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

So is it true that they said on their podcast that Jordan is quitting his job so he can work on the podcast full time??
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

kaitlin3 wrote:So is it true that they said on their podcast that Jordan is quitting his job so he can work on the podcast full time??

If they’re doing that, they’re even dumber than I thought. Jordan has a good job with good benefits. Why would they throw that away over a stupid podcast? It won’t last forever.
catmom24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catmom24 »

purpleflurp wrote:
szasza1 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:24 am Dont apologize lol. When she started youtube she thought she was gonna be some cool influencer because of hair, makeup, vlogging etc. Since her and Jordan are vaguely known for being attached to the super church of our community and since their Christian to begin with she took that idea and ran with it. She sends a lot of her videos, like the one that went viral talking about how to stay pure until marriage to the Daily Mail. She is not some Godly devout Christian person. Her and Jordan are regular people just like anyone who smoked, drank, partied and did all the things regular teens do. That's nothing to be shameful about. But trying to make content that directly judges people like claiming that non-Christians and Christians should be together or that Christians shouldn't drink to get drunk, all of that is shameful. She acts like she knows it all but doesn't know the most basic functions of the pregnant body, like making sure you're taking your iron? She doesn;t know a thing about owning a house or a car, her parents and in-laws do all of that. Their own honeymoon was a wedding gift itself. I don't wanna out her like this but I absolutely don't stand for making a buck out of shaming others and capitalizing on Christian values.

Omg no thank you for outing her!! She started to skeeve me out & I thought to myself “Wow don’t be so judgmental. She’s a sweet Christian girl you are horrible for thinking that” Image lol. 1000% degree that is shameful. I don’t think she really knows much about Christianity she just thinks that purity culture and being conversative means you’re a Christian lol which obviously she doesn’t even do that Image I think Jordan is slightly more religious than her but if he hadn’t want to wait to have sex until marriage than they wouldn’t have gotten married. I mean do you think they actually waited?? I remember one time she said “I love being married it’s like playing house!” LOL Image the reason she rarely gets negative comments is b/c she deletes them all.. like with her recent ear piercing post. I understand it’s a cultural thing but personally skeeves me out so much I can’t support it. Wow I didn’t know that about Kanye either! I mean I agree she doesn’t do her research or seem to know the Bible very well TBCH.. I knew her parents paid for everything she’s 22 years old like? They were giving financial advice and I thought you can’t save for a house when the only job you’ve had is a nanny LOL. Also if she is serious about having another baby right away she’s really dumb since she almost died from low iron levels you’re supposed to wait at least 18 months before trying and what is the rush??? I just had a baby and I want to wait at LEAST 3 years preferably 5 lol. I think YouTube world, Pregnancy / Baby = more views and money. Sad but true :(
Just a side note- you can save a lot of money from nannying. I’m a full time nanny and have saved thousands of dollars for my first home. Depending on who you work for you can make well over what a kid can make coming out of college with a degree. Plus if she’s doing YouTube now that’s where she gets her money.

Return to “I-P”