sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Milena Ciciotti

Unread post by sadasfuck »

holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:16 pm
sadasfuck wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 am Does anyone know if the milenaciciotti_fortrump2020 account on instagram was deleted?
Did anyone see what was on the instagram account? I'd love to know what was on there.
It was mostly Facebook posts from her and Jordan's ignorant family members. I think you can search their names on there (Jordan Ciciotti, Linda Ciciotti, Melanie Mandelli, etc) They all post the most ignorant shit. The account also posted posts from here and bad reviews from their podcast. I will try to look some up and post them here if you want.
collegeviewer312

Unread post by collegeviewer312 »

sadasfuck wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 am Does anyone know if the milenaciciotti_fortrump2020 account on instagram was deleted?
Did anyone see what was on the instagram account? I'd love to know what was on there.
I believe many of the family members have gone private on FB now but simply look up their spiritual mentor Darry Nagel, who they have had on the podcast 4 times (as recently as their Halloween episode, I think) and it'll tell you a LOT about who they are. Darry's entire FB feed is anti-BLM, pro-trump, anti-mask conspiracies. It's very disturbing that they have chosen to follow this man as a spiritual guide and tells me all I need to know about their version of Christianity. If you go back far enough you'll see Jordan commenting in agreement to many of posts (including agreeing that the pandemic isn't anything serious). Jordan and Milena's parents are more active, liking nearly all of Darry's posts, and there was a screenshot from Milena's BFF (the woman that takes all her photos) sharing pro-trump, anti-mask posts on her facebook. So basically their entire family and friend network think the same way.
grrrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grrrl »

collegeviewer312 wrote:
I believe many of the family members have gone private on FB now but simply look up their spiritual mentor Darry Nagel, who they have had on the podcast 4 times (as recently as their Halloween episode, I think) and it'll tell you a LOT about who they are. Darry's entire FB feed is anti-BLM, pro-trump, anti-mask conspiracies. It's very disturbing that they have chosen to follow this man as a spiritual guide and tells me all I need to know about their version of Christianity. If you go back far enough you'll see Jordan commenting in agreement to many of posts (including agreeing that the pandemic isn't anything serious). Jordan and Milena's parents are more active, liking nearly all of Darry's posts, and there was a screenshot from Milena's BFF (the woman that takes all her photos) sharing pro-trump, anti-mask posts on her facebook. So basically their entire family and friend network think the same way.
I believe Elvis Mandelli, Milena dad is still public, but her mom, Susan Mandelli, still has the trump profile picture up. She just changed it to a picture the kids. But I agree, Darry’s Facebook is an absolute mess. Elvis also has anti-mask posts and pro-cop (blue lives matter) ones as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

collegeviewer312 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:05 am
Yes! Darry Nagel was who I was thinking of but I forgot his name. He posts the most and his posts are truly disturbing to say the least. It's honestly sad that people are this ignorant, including Milena and Jordan. I feel bad for their poor kids who have to grow up around so much hatred and ignorance, especially since they are apparently homeschooling.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Yes! Darry Nagel was who I was thinking of but I forgot his name. He posts the most and his posts are truly disturbing to say the least. It's honestly sad that people are this ignorant, including Milena and Jordan. I feel bad for their poor kids who have to grow up around so much hatred and ignorance, especially since they are apparently homeschooling. It's like Epik Brandons 2.0 (for those of you who keep up with them too, it gets worse).
ban1o
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ban1o »

LOL Milena and Jordan adhere the typical white American evangelical christianity I can't stand. I'm so glad I grew up in Canada and my church isn't like that. I don't think every Trump voter is a bigot but the christians who genuinely think Trump is a good person who was "sent by God" and post endless racist, conspiracy filled, and anti mask facebook posts are morons to me. Sorry not sorry.
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

sadasfuck wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:46 pm
GetYouTubesTied wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:10 pm They seem to have money. What does her husband do?
Like PerfectMom said, their families are very wealthy. Also, according to social blade, Milena makes roughly up to $7k a month from youtube (up to $83.9k a year), and then from their podcast they make roughly up to $1.6k a year. They also live in Michigan, and the cost of living there is pretty low. So with that being said, they do have a lot of money.

As for her husband, Jordan, I think he does just work on the podcast but I think he used to work for ICE ? Thats what others have said.
She posted a picture a while ago, not sure if it was in her stories, but he was in the secret service.
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

sadasfuck wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:56 am

Yes! Darry Nagel was who I was thinking of but I forgot his name. He posts the most and his posts are truly disturbing to say the least. It's honestly sad that people are this ignorant, including Milena and Jordan. I feel bad for their poor kids who have to grow up around so much hatred and ignorance, especially since they are apparently homeschooling.
I knew they were Trump supporters but I had no idea they were full-on anti-BLM. I guess I thought in the back of my mind that her being from Brazil would make her/them pro BIPOC. It's the worst watching people who are racist, knowing the other racists secretly hate them because they're an immigrant or person of color. Like, they don't like you what are you doing?! :P
ban1o
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ban1o »

Earlier in the thread people were saying he worked for ICE? But Secret Service? interesting. She been purposely quiet about his job though so I don't think anyone can say for sure. Definitely something government related though.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

holy_fuuc wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:59 pm
sadasfuck wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:56 am

I knew they were Trump supporters but I had no idea they were full-on anti-BLM. I guess I thought in the back of my mind that her being from Brazil would make her/them pro BIPOC. It's the worst watching people who are racist, knowing the other racists secretly hate them because they're an immigrant or person of color. Like, they don't like you what are you doing?! :P
Literally lol

The Darry Nagel guy and their families (The Ciciottis and Mandellis) are like full on Trump supporters/anti-BLM, etc. However, back in June when everyone was talking about BLM, Milena was posting stuff on instagram in support of BLM/anti-racism and even has a whole highlight dedicated to it, which now that I think about it, it was definitely performative, considering what her family are like and who she really supports/has on her podcast. If she was really supportive of BLM and stuff like that, I doubt she would want someone like Darry Nagel on her podcast.
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

ban1o wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:01 pm Earlier in the thread people were saying he worked for ICE? But Secret Service? interesting. She been purposely quiet about his job though so I don't think anyone can say for sure. Definitely something government related though.
Well, she blatantly said and showed a picture of him at work stating that 'a lot of people ask me what Jordan used to do, he was actually in the secret service'...... For sure because I remember thinking, shit, the secret service that's way more impressive than I expected from him. Then I sat there trying to figure out if it was during Obama. This was about 1.5 months ago.
chismosaaa1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chismosaaa1 »

I may or may have not been the owner of this account lol but it got disabled.... many of milena's loyal fans were losing their shit over the account and many of them had to be restricted due to the absurd things they were saying! Milena's sister even liked one of those comments. Many of the comments weren't visible to the public but most were saying they were glad Milena and her family were anti-maskers and anti-blm. They were even saying the account was twisting up their words when they were literal screenshots of their posts but OKAY lol I'm sure her loyal fans and sister had something to do with the account being disabled. but anyway... anybody else want to start a new account? someone, somewhere, still has all the screenshots (may or may not be me)
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

chismosaaa1 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:04 pm
I may or may have not been the owner of this account lol but it got disabled.... many of milena's loyal fans were losing their shit over the account and many of them had to be restricted due to the absurd things they were saying! Milena's sister even liked one of those comments. Many of the comments weren't visible to the public but most were saying they were glad Milena and her family were anti-maskers and anti-blm. They were even saying the account was twisting up their words when they were literal screenshots of their posts but OKAY lol I'm sure her loyal fans and sister had something to do with the account being disabled. but anyway... anybody else want to start a new account? someone, somewhere, still has all the screenshots (may or may not be me)
OMG HI !! Lol you are a queen! Not going to share my name, but I was the girl that was spitting facts at this one lady that said "Would love to see scripture of Jesus advocating for any racial groups. I'll wait" I guess trying to justify being racist??? And I was the one that responded with a verse that she had probably never heard of being she doesnt actual read the bible or know that Jesus literally advocated for all minorities groups (women, the sick, the poor, etc). (I also still have the screenshot of this convo).
I think you also reposted a previous post of mine from here lol when I was talking about how they were homeschooling and engraining hateful thoughts and ideas into their kids. So so sad.

I would love for there to be a new account but idk if I want to start it cuz I dont wanna get doxxed lmao.
chismosaaa1
Amateur
Amateur

sadasfuck wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:14 pm
OMG HI !! Lol you are a queen! Not going to share my name, but I was the girl that was spitting facts at this one lady that said "Would love to see scripture of Jesus advocating for any racial groups. I'll wait" I guess trying to justify being racist??? And I was the one that responded with a verse that she had probably never heard of being she doesnt actual read the bible or know that Jesus literally advocated for all minorities groups (women, the sick, the poor, etc). (I also still have the screenshot of this convo).
I think you also reposted a previous post of mine from here lol when I was talking about how they were homeschooling and engraining hateful thoughts and ideas into their kids. So so sad.

I would love for there to be a new account but idk if I want to start it cuz I dont wanna get doxxed lmao.
oh i remember you!! the girl that spits nothing but facts lol the lady you were discussing with was losing her mind because you wouldn't respond but little did she know you couldn't even see her comments, she straight up said that's not what Jesus meant... I wish I would've taken a screenshot! The fact many saw no wrong in what milena and her family stood for was mind-blowing. That's the only reason I haven't created another account, I'm just glad i was able to reach out to some of you <3
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

chismosaaa1 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:46 pm

oh i remember you!! the girl that spits nothing but facts lol the lady you were discussing with was losing her mind because you wouldn't respond but little did she know you couldn't even see her comments, she straight up said that's not what Jesus meant... I wish I would've taken a screenshot! The fact many saw no wrong in what milena and her family stood for was mind-blowing. That's the only reason I haven't created another account, I'm just glad i was able to reach out to some of you <3
Omg she was? I literally responded to her like 5 minutes after she asked for the scripture lol. Also, what the hell did Jesus mean then and why is she trying to justify racism/white supremacy?? Disgusting honestly. I also looked on her account and you can tell she's had WAY too much plastic surgery. Didn't Jesus also tell you to love yourself because God made you perfectly in his image? Or is that not what he meant...
I really can't believe there are so many hateful and ignorant people in the world. Makes me so sad.
if you want to make another account, you could make it private so none of milena's minions come for you! Or you could just block them when they start saying dumb shit lol :love2:
chismosaaa1
Amateur
Amateur

sadasfuck wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Omg she was? I literally responded to her like 5 minutes after she asked for the scripture lol. Also, what the hell did Jesus mean then and why is she trying to justify racism/white supremacy?? Disgusting honestly. I also looked on her account and you can tell she's had WAY too much plastic surgery. Didn't Jesus also tell you to love yourself because God made you perfectly in his image? Or is that not what he meant...
I really can't believe there are so many hateful and ignorant people in the world. Makes me so sad.
if you want to make another account, you could make it private so none of milena's minions come for you! Or you could just block them when they start saying dumb shit lol :love2:
literally what I said when I went looked at her account... nothing but hypocrites. Like dang, I didn't know you knew Jesus personally to know exactly what he meant lol they were all so ticked off because I kept telling them I was going to pray for their hypocrisy, I'm not even religious hahah
sidenote; i listened to their recent podcast (i needed a good laugh) and milena literally said all you need is an extra $50 per month to raise a child???? wtf is this dumb bimbo on ???? she's so privileged
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

chismosaaa1 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:36 pm
sadasfuck wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

literally what I said when I went looked at her account... nothing but hypocrites. Like dang, I didn't know you knew Jesus personally to know exactly what he meant lol they were all so ticked off because I kept telling them I was going to pray for their hypocrisy, I'm not even religious hahah
sidenote; i listened to their recent podcast (i needed a good laugh) and milena literally said all you need is an extra $50 per month to raise a child???? wtf is this dumb bimbo on ???? she's so privileged
They definitely are, and they act like they know everything about Jesus and bible but in reality they dont know shit. I went to Catholic schools growing up so I actually learned about that stuff in the classroom! And I can tell you none of them live the way Jesus did, or how Jesus wants you to live, and Jesus would honestly be so disappointed.
Also, $50 on what? Does she realize not all parents can afford to just have extra $50 lying around? Jesus was all about serving the poor, but she doesn't even seem to realize or care that there are poor people in the world lmao. Privilege and hypocrisy at its finest.
Also, you could totally post all of your screenshots here! I think someone else here was asking about them, and this is a gossip forum after all. I'm sure none of milena's minions visit this site (hopefully they dont).
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

Lol, I spent $30 on diapers alone today. It will probably last us about a month to six weeks (my toddler is two and on the verge of potty training but not quite ready). Plus another $4 to buy her a Happy Meal because I’m sick and didn’t feel like making lunch. Even if I skipped the Happy Meals, I easily spend more than $20 a month on her snacks, and that’s not including things like clothing, toys, etc.

Damn, now that I think about it, maybe my husband is right and we can’t afford more kids, lol.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Found this on Facebook and it reminded me of Milena, Jordan, their families, and that Darry guy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

She’s really feeding her daughter chocolate ice cream at 8:30 at night (she put a time stamp on her story). What time does she put them bed?! Maybe it’s just me, but kids are not getting sugar past 3pm. I’d never get them to sleep.

Return to “I-P”