Kyler and Mad

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kyler and Mad

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I know the twins are just babies themselves but I felt sorry for Halston. They were shoving toys in her face or kissing her all over her face. I think Kyler and Madison are going their hands full making sure Halston doesn't get hurt!
justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

I think they're great but as someone pointed out, Kyler is SO immature. Reminds me a lot of Cole unfortunately!
But I'm sure he mentioned in one vlog (possibly the one with Nick Crompton) that he had ADHD so maybe that's why he acts that way?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they were at JoJo's 16th birthday party, and Halston did not look happy. It was loud and she didn't look like she was enjoying it. And Madison was shipping her with Colleen Ballinger's son. They're infants. They're not "on a date". And Madison and Savannah we're stuffing their faces at Six Flags, and Kyler was going on sarcastically about them "watching their weight". They both just had babies! I don't care if he was joking. You just don't say stuff like that!
And Madison showed off just how stupid she really is. "It's 45 degrees Celsius". Kyler asks if it's Celsius or farenheit, and she says again, "Celsius". Ummmm, no. 45 degrees Celsius is 113 degrees. They wouldn't have been in hoodies and complaining about the cold.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Colleen's baby is going to be a manwhore. The only boy in a sea of girl babies. I think almost every YouTuber who had a girl is shipping their baby with him. It's so bizarre.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those bathing suits were making me nuts! They were cute, but they did NOT fit! They kept falling off their shoulders, and one of them had a "wardrobe malfunction".

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

the most recent video broke my heart about Taytum not liking Halston. it’s clear she’s having a hard time adapting to having a new baby and my heart broke when she said she didn’t like her because she hits her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

izziebelle13 wrote:the most recent video broke my heart about Taytum not liking Halston. it’s clear she’s having a hard time adapting to having a new baby and my heart broke when she said she didn’t like her because she hits her.

aww poor baby. I hope Kyler and Madison explain to Taytum why Halston does that and all 3 of them out on their own. It breaks my heart that Taytum feels that way

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I had a feeling there would be some jealousy. Those girls have been the center of the universe for the past few years. They buy two of almost everything, so they never even had to learn to share much. The way they jumped on Madison and hit her whenever she tried to feed Halston was a huge red flag. And they just laughed and filmed it, and laughingly said "oh, no don't do that". But didn't sound serious. And keeping the camera rolling is approval. So many vloggers don't get that.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:16 pm I had a feeling there would be some jealousy. Those girls have been the center of the universe for the past few years. They buy two of almost everything, so they never even had to learn to share much. The way they jumped on Madison and hit her whenever she tried to feed Halston was a huge red flag. And they just laughed and filmed it, and laughingly said "oh, no don't do that". But didn't sound serious. And keeping the camera rolling is approval. So many vloggers don't get that.

Yea, they say they don't want to show them disciplining the children but I don't get why they don't just cut, discipline and leave that out of the vlog since they don't want it shown.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The girls' 3rd birthday party was effing ridiculous. Professionals helping them make slime, three bouncy houses, catered Mexican food, a doughnut bar, paint, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and just a whole lot of money thrown away for something they probably won't even remember. I don't remember much before I was 3.
And I am sure all these little kids are seething with envy wishing their parents would throw them a party like that. It's so wasteful.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The video of the girls opening their presents was in my recommended, I watched it expecting it to be severely ridiculous based off what I read about their party but it honestly wasn't that bad. I will say that Madison seemed genuinely thankful that people got her children present, and Kyler even appreciated how educational some of the toys were. I will say the Matel present was utterly ridiculous. Hipsters are a force and they now have a kids' play Food Truck. :rofl:

Does anyone know how much help they have? They clearly weren't filming them opening their presents, and when they came back in the house the toys were arranged nicely and someone was watching the baby. Their views are pretty moderate, how can they afford all this help?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Madison said Kyler was "working on a film" one time when he wasn't there. Maybe he's a production assistant, or something like that? I wonder too. He went out and bought that Escalade as a gift for Madison, and usually cars, especially luxury cars, are buying decisions couples make together. I just don't understand how they seem to have so much disposable income. They aren't as successful as Cole and Sav (although in general I like them better than Cole and Sav-- Madison seems to be more humble and down to earth)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Am I obtuse, or does it seem stupid to leave your nice safe hotel room during a blackout in New York City?
Madison was running around panicking about everything they needed, but of course Kyler had to film it and make it all dramatic. We turned it off a few minutes in. I would have hunkered down and stayed in the room except for maybe needing food.

RegularToe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RegularToe »

justhere2read wrote:I like Madison. I think she’s a good mother and seems like a cool, fun person... kyler on the other hand? ChildishImageImage️ I would cringe everytime I saw him at the team 10 house.

THEY’RE MORMON????

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

lmmomSD wrote:Am I obtuse, or does it seem stupid to leave your nice safe hotel room during a blackout in New York City?
Madison was running around panicking about everything they needed, but of course Kyler had to film it and make it all dramatic. We turned it off a few minutes in. I would have hunkered down and stayed in the room except for maybe needing food.

I wouldn’t have left either. I got pictures from a relative and it looked dangerous to be out there because everyone was panicking because it’s a city you go to for mainly business and when a city like New York gets a power outage people get upset. it’s not an environment i would have put my kids in personally, but I can understand them needing stuff. Weren’t they staying at a hotel? the hotel could’ve given them stuff. it’s not something i would’ve done and not something i could’ve done with kids.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Exactly. And they're not familiar with NYC. Why would you leave a nice safe hotel room during a blackout in a city like that? People loot. All kinds of mayhem happens. Why on Earth would you take toddlers and an infant out in that?

Nannytomama

Unread post by Nannytomama »

Wow I’m not surprised they turned off comments in yesterday’s vlog. Madison literally said to lose the pregnancy weight she barely eats. As someone who had a baby 4 months ago I find that terrible to say. Also she drinks pre-workout for an energy drink. Those are terrible for you and she should not nurse if she’s drinking them. I’m normally not a gossiper but this “advice” she’s giving is horrible!
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I totally agree with you, not a good look Madison to say or do those things! I found them later than everyone but I still don't understand what Daddy does lol. Mad seems to be advertising the crap out of their life, God knows those three babies earn their keep (I hate it) but WTH does he ever do?? Is he a legitimate musician? Not too impressed with him.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kyler is an "sctor". He's been in a few B movies. Mostly they pimp out the girls. I think they make a pretty penny on Instagram with the girls. Taytum and Oakley have 3.2 million followers. They can command a good price for Instagram posts "account managed by mom" of course.
Found this article about them:
https://www.lamag.com/lalifeandstyle/fi ... y-halston/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Llamamamma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Llamamamma »

Nannytomama wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:49 pm Wow I’m not surprised they turned off comments in yesterday’s vlog. Madison literally said to lose the pregnancy weight she barely eats. As someone who had a baby 4 months ago I find that terrible to say. Also she drinks pre-workout for an energy drink. Those are terrible for you and she should not nurse if she’s drinking them. I’m normally not a gossiper but this “advice” she’s giving is horrible!
I've always liked them for the most part, don't watch all of their videos only some here and there but I think they're better than most other family vloggers even if they are trying to make their twins the next Olsen twins. Anyways I was excited about the weight loss video because I just had my second baby 6 months ago and getting back into shape has been a little harder this time, but I've been very into health and fitness so I expecting to hear about her meal and exercise plans or you know just some real advice altogether, not just for her to sit down and talk about how she doesn't do anything besides drink pre-workout and not eat... I am also breastfeeding and its essential I eat plenty of calories to keep up my milk supply and pre-workout is definitely a no no. Disappointing that she's advertising PP weight loss in this way. I always appreciated her before for speaking out on PPD and showing how a realistic PP belly often looks, but this was not it.

Return to “I-P”