Kyler and Mad

Emmakins
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kyler and Mad

Unread post by Emmakins »

His name is Oliver Rhett, i really like it. I haven’t heard the name Oliver in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickey123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mickey123 »

Emmakins wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:57 pm His name is Oliver Rhett, i really like it. I haven’t heard the name Oliver in a while.

I'm surprised that they said the name. Usually, YouTubers drag that out for ages.
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

Mickey123 wrote:
Emmakins wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 1:57 pm His name is Oliver Rhett, i really like it. I haven’t heard the name Oliver in a while.

I'm surprised that they said the name. Usually, YouTubers drag that out for ages.
They announced Halston’s name before she was born too. But I thought they would’ve kept this one a secret till he was born.

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

I think Kyler needs to get a grip on his anger over the shutdown. They know that the parks haven't open and for good reason. I cannot stand the guy. I love the rest of them. I think poor Madison just goes along with whatever Kyler wants.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did she really have the baby?

And they can't think of original content. They did a "pranked my husband about my water breaking" video when she was pregnant with Halston. And now this pregnancy too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

she didn’t. it was a prank. i thought it was a little much. it gives me second hand cringe and embarrassment when grown adults prank each other like that

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Hoe4Christmas wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:09 pm she didn’t. it was a prank. i thought it was a little much. it gives me second hand cringe and embarrassment when grown adults prank each other like that

I feel like every pregant vlogging YouTuber does this prank. Madison did it for both Halston and this pregnancy, Savannah from the Labrant family has done it for the past two pregnancies. I don't get it. It's not even a funny prank.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Wow, not a lot of interest here! Oliver has been born and still no comments.......

I watched the birth vlog and I know this is nothing new hot omg Kyler is such a prick...... He's just not very likable to me. And he went on quite the rampage about finally having a boy and how this day was THE best of his entire life, the father of three girls is telling the world this......smh....... What a prick........
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. They are just so ridiculous. My daughter wanted me to see the girls meeting Oliver. So they are going on about how they read up on the best way to introduce your infant to your toddler, blah blah blah. Meanwhile, they haven't told the girls. They did all this "research", but didn't even prepare the girls? And they had him in Halston's crib because it "has the only camera". I personally don't think a camera is a necessity-- so many generations made it through infancy without them, but whatever. Lots of people use them now, so It's not like they had no time to prepare for Oliver coming home. And if they were so concerned about the right way to introduce Halston to Oliver, maybe putting him in HER bed might be a threatening move?
Then the girls were screaming that awful eardrum piercing scream, and nobody says not to. And they were being sweet with Oliver, but they were determined to get that pacifier in his mouth. At no point does any adult say "he doesn't want it. Stop trying to shove it in his mouth". Those girls are decidedly unfamiliar with the word "no".
Halston is definitely a mama's girl. Kyler was holding her, and he told her to give him a "real hug", and pushed her face into his shoulder. But she saw mama and lit up like a Christmas tree, and hugged her so tight! She seemed a little unsure about the whole baby idea. She was overwhelmed for sure, poor girl.
I hadn't seen the new house. Dang. Hope the girls enjoy living there. They paid for it. And why would they do a new intro when Madison was so far along with Oliver? Why not wait a little bit and be able to include him?
I hadn't actually watched one of their videos in a while. And Kyler is just as insufferable as ever.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”