Our Tribe Of Many

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think it's a combination of their Dad's accent and them being shy on camera. Some of them have gotten better.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Did I hear Sarah right, they only get friend parties at 10 years old and 16 years old?! That seems crazy.

I thought the party was sweet, Judah has some very sweet friends--I don't think I've heard so many teenagers thank an adult for driving them somewhere before. And they seem to include the younger siblings really well.
oregonchat89
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by oregonchat89 »

strikeaposie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:02 am Did I hear Sarah right, they only get friend parties at 10 years old and 16 years old?! That seems crazy.

I thought the party was sweet, Judah has some very sweet friends--I don't think I've heard so many teenagers thank an adult for driving them somewhere before. And they seem to include the younger siblings really well.
I just love this family. Yes, I think they should stop having children but that is my opinion and that doesn't matter since it doesn't affect me haha. But I understand why they only let the kids have friend parties at certain ages. I mean with that many kids and I know some of them are pretty close together in terms of birthdays it makes sense.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

I think it's sweet that they get to pick out every single meal for their birthdays! It helps make it fun if they aren't going to have friend parties.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

oregonchat89 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm
strikeaposie wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:02 am Did I hear Sarah right, they only get friend parties at 10 years old and 16 years old?! That seems crazy.

I just love this family. Yes, I think they should stop having children but that is my opinion and that doesn't matter since it doesn't affect me haha. But I understand why they only let the kids have friend parties at certain ages. I mean with that many kids and I know some of them are pretty close together in terms of birthdays it makes sense.
Financially I understand, it just makes me a little sad for the kids. But then I watch their vlogs, and those kids are extremely happy. I've noticed some of her other rules (like 5 outfits per kids, those kids have a ton of clothes now) have kind of gone out the window as her veiwership has increased so it does seem a lot of the weirder rules were financially driven so maybe they'll ease up on some of the other rules.

I really hope they're done having children. This pregnancy was hard on her, ten is a lot of children, and in the latest vlog (Solo's bday) she's mentioned she's having issues breast feeding.
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

The new van looks nice, though i am cringing at that trunk space. But it seems to be a great car for their family, i think the older kids appreciate the extra sitting space too.
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snowball90 »

yew wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:20 am The new van looks nice, though i am cringing at that trunk space. But it seems to be a great car for their family, i think the older kids appreciate the extra sitting space too.
I have a feeling they will regret purchasing it because of lack of storage. I keep thinking of their last road trip they had so much stuff
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

The whole time she kept talking about removing seats for storage. Why buy a car then if you’re not going to use the seats that you’re paying for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

Ld5 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:50 am The whole time she kept talking about removing seats for storage. Why buy a car then if you’re not going to use the seats that you’re paying for?

I suppose they can put the seats back in when they have visitors from out of town. Or more kids... :-o
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Snowball90 wrote:
yew wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:20 am The new van looks nice, though i am cringing at that trunk space. But it seems to be a great car for their family, i think the older kids appreciate the extra sitting space too.
I have a feeling they will regret purchasing it because of lack of storage. I keep thinking of their last road trip they had so much stuff
My friend with 6 kids has the same car. There's plenty of space under the seats for storage. We all went camping last year and she had seats for all of us and our stuff :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Well, at least THIS van will be clean, unlike Jammerills
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 pm Well, at least THIS van will be clean, unlike Jammerills
Omg Jammerills van is the most disgusting thing ever
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

LisaLulu22 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:58 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:31 pm Well, at least THIS van will be clean, unlike Jammerills
Omg Jammerills van is the most disgusting thing ever
I don't mean to make this thread all about Jammerill, but have you seen her kitchen when she is meal prepping. I mean it's disgusting. If I was filming my kitchen I would make sure it was spotless and I wouldn't be in the kitchen with a towel on my head. Rant over lol
Snowball90
Amateur
Amateur

gibberish wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:32 am
Ld5 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:50 am The whole time she kept talking about removing seats for storage. Why buy a car then if you’re not going to use the seats that you’re paying for?

I suppose they can put the seats back in when they have visitors from out of town. Or more kids... :-o
Oh God I hope not.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The kids are clean and happy and eat good food and have a wide variety of experiences. Dad seems way more involved than most other large family dads and doesn't expect his wife to support him and his kids while he becomes a vlogger so good for them.
yew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yew »

I really commend Sarah for realizing that she is overwhelmed with work at the moment and getting a babysitter. Their arrangement sounds great :)
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So much more realistic
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Orlandogal22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Orlandogal22 »

Spoiler alert: they splurged on Disney.. saw them at Epcot today lol. They don’t look as ridiculously tall in person, that’s what surprised me
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Orlandogal22 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:14 am Spoiler alert: they splurged on Disney.. saw them at Epcot today lol. They don’t look as ridiculously tall in person, that’s what surprised me
Its all TV/YT! Stallone and Schwarzenegger are two short sawed off motherfuckers but they look like titans on the screen
chattykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chattykat »

Orlandogal22 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:14 am Spoiler alert: they splurged on Disney.. saw them at Epcot today lol. They don’t look as ridiculously tall in person, that’s what surprised me
I am so happy they splurged on the trip. I understand the cost of going can be expensive, but I remember in a few videos ago they weren't sure what they would be doing because it was so expensive and this was after they said something to the kids (irresponsible if you ask me). But honestly those kids needed a trip outside of home to do fun things with their cousins because they have been ball and chained with Sara and her pregnancy and now the baby. I hope they are having a good time.

Return to “I-P”