Our Tribe Of Many

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Our Tribe Of Many

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

strikeaposie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:01 am Anyone want to guess genders or names? I love the names they've chosen for their children. My least favorite name is Destiny, but I love the nickname "Desi." Do we know the kids' middle names?
Ha! I am snarking here, but I think Sarah names kids out of Disney Movies
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dahell wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 am Also, that pregnancy “reveal” was so obvious for a while. I haven’t watched it yet but we all knew that was coming right? Baby is about the right age. She’s been extra worn down for a lady with an insane amount of energy. Her and her oldest daughter basically said it the other day it sounds like? No surprise there.
hahahaha! If this was Emily Jackson, shed do a clickbait title on Friday, then reveal its just a Food Baby on Monday. hahahahaha
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Found the name videos:

I take back what I said, Victory is definitely my least favorite name. I had no idea Tori was short for Victory, I always thought it was Victoria. At least she has Tori to fall back on. I always side eye when parents give their girls special middle names "because they will lose their maiden name one day" though I did notice in Destiny's video she said "more likely to lose" instead of a firm "will lose" so at least there's that.

Man, their first name video was all over the place. They clearly had not been vlogging for long at that time.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 am
strikeaposie wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:01 am Anyone want to guess genders or names? I love the names they've chosen for their children. My least favorite name is Destiny, but I love the nickname "Desi." Do we know the kids' middle names?
Ha! I am snarking here, but I think Sarah names kids out of Disney Movies
Haha, it's funny that you say that because in the video I linked on my last comment she says that she DIDN'T want to name Belle "Neema" which is grace in Swahili because she was worried people would call her Nemo due to the movie.
vpj
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vpj »

I kind of like that they don't do matchy-matchy themes with their kids' names or stick to super popular names. Though it definitely makes it hard to speculate. I guess a boy could have a more biblical sounding name like his brothers (Judah, Luka, Micah, and Eli) and a girl would have a feminine name, or maybe even a virtue name like some of her sisters (Isabelle [Belle], Victory [Tori], Noelle, Hope, and Destiny [Desi]).
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Why do I feel like Socialmedia may know them in real life. Sounds like you've got some up close and personal issues with them. Are they your old pastors? Run in the same circle of friends? Old neighbors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Who moderates lesser talked YouTube mom’s section? It’s one thing to snark and gossip about parenting choices you don’t agree on, but calling innocent children names and being rude to other people is not okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kate wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:27 pm SocialMedia has been banned for making several rule breaking posts. Please message me with any other concerns.
Hey Kryptonite?
Who is in your Avatar?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kate wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 5:23 pm
IHateCilantro wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:41 pm
Kate wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:27 pm SocialMedia has been banned for making several rule breaking posts. Please message me with any other concerns.
Hey Kryptonite?
Who is in your Avatar?
Bonnie Hoellein! :P At least I think? I haven't seen it in a while. If it's a brunette making a funny face it's Bon.
Shes really pretty but I guess that shes crazier than a shithouse rat, right?
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think Sarah is really pretty in the new video
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

vpj wrote:
SocialMedia wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:19 am
IHateCilantro wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 5:54 am Huh?
I think they are a fantastic family and I dont see anything wrong with what they are doing!
The church isnt paying for anything, hes a got damn financial advisor..
As for their hair? THEY ARE IN THEIR HOUSE! I dont coif my hair around the house.
Ummm yeah, the church IS paying. Additionally 'financial advisor'?!? You clearly aren't familiar with immigrant culture in the States. He is basically telling other African's how to live here. Believe me, where they live NONE of those people would ever go to him for financial advice. Do you know how much of MY taxdollars they get back each year in EIC? If you are on film, comb the children's hair. She is a typical WF that 'can't comb mixed hair'. It's hair, comb it! And you can see it has affected Belle's self confidence. She never looks neat and tidy. Always disheveled and asking her friends to help with her hair that they clearly know nothing about. This family is a hot mess and she is a phony bologne. In her circle she would never make it. It's only on her plantation tribe that she carries any weight. The more children she has the more deformed they look. She needs to just stop!
Seriously, have you watched their videos? She does their hair on multiple occasions and has researched methods on keeping their mixed, curly hair healthy. Belle is 13 going on 14 and I'm sure Sarah gives her the freedom to style her hair and pick out her clothes herself. She looks completely normal to me. I don't know about you, but my 13 year-old-self wasn't an IG style icon (mostly because IG didn't exist) and I'm sure I looked pretty dumpy most of the time.
13 year of Allie looked like a damn raccoon coming out of a dumpster fire that was doused in gasoline and charred banana peels... and I had to wear a uniform to school so really, what could go wrong? Belle looks just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haha. Yea. I didn’t start regularly brushing my hair until I got an adult job. Two years into work I had a mini reunion with college friends and none of them could figure out what happened to my hair. Crazy what a comb can do! I mean it was clean, I’d just had no desire to brush or comb it.

I think Sarah has responded very well to people offering advice with the girls’ hair. I love it when Belle wears her down. Her curls are enviable. Tori’s too. They’re both very beautiful girls. I have no doubt the younger ones will take after them as they lose their chubby cheeks.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

I was not surprised when Sarah announced she's pregnant again and i am pretty sure they told everyone they were going to Kenha before the took a break so the only real anoncement is their comments are back on (big deal)
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Im excited to see their Kenya vlogs. As for the baby announcement...Meh, I have my feelings about these large families, especially the religious aspect that's involved, But a healthy baby born to loving parents is never a bad thing so good for them. They do have adorable kids, That little Noelle is a ball of sass I can tell.
mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

Avocado[31] wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:47 pm Why do I feel like Socialmedia may know them in real life. Sounds like you've got some up close and personal issues with them. Are they your old pastors? Run in the same circle of friends? Old neighbors?

One of the hateful people from "another gossip site" Not sure if I can name it here. They have a thread full of nasty things about this family, must be some bitter, miserable people.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m sad that sarah recommenced an anti-gay book for her teenagers. I forget the title, but the amazon description said it was about a woman who came out as a lesbian, struggled, then found God and a husband and is now a straight Christian spreading the good word.
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

strikeaposie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm I’m sad that sarah recommenced an anti-gay book for her teenagers. I forget the title, but the amazon description said it was about a woman who came out as a lesbian, struggled, then found God and a husband and is now a straight Christian spreading the good word.
Literally was waiting the past two days to come and say the same thing! How disappointing! :(
AllNewsToMe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AllNewsToMe »

I just saw the video announcing she is pregnant again. It seemed like 1 of the boys for sure was not very excited? Also saw the Twins video and Solo didn't seem very excited either. Is it me or does Sarah need to think more about how EVERYONE in the family feels? Is there a such thing as too many? Or a baby addiction? She is advanced maternal age also and the last baby had some health issues.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

yellowbowl wrote:
strikeaposie wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm I’m sad that sarah recommenced an anti-gay book for her teenagers. I forget the title, but the amazon description said it was about a woman who came out as a lesbian, struggled, then found God and a husband and is now a straight Christian spreading the good word.
Literally was waiting the past two days to come and say the same thing! How disappointing! :(
Why would you be sad about the book? It's the authors story.

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:12 pm
yellowbowl wrote:
Why would you be sad about the book? It's the authors story.

It is, but it’s also discouraging to any kid questioning their sexuality. Loving someone of the same gender doesn’t make you any less godly.

Return to “I-P”