Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Locked
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3938
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 2069 times

Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Kryptonite » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:59 am

You are welcome to create a new thread once a thread is past 40 pages! :)

Unfortunately moderators don't read these forums too often so they tend to get left behind. Please don't feel like you have to wait for us!

Continue here...
#StayPuffy
Image
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 pm

Kryptonite wrote:You are welcome to create a new thread once a thread is past 40 pages! :)

Unfortunately moderators don't read these forums too often so they tend to get left behind. Please don't feel like you have to wait for us!

Continue here...

Thanks Kryptonite,


Is there any way to change the title?

Can we have

Myka Stauffer : Bed, Bagels & Beyond

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3938
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 2069 times

Re: Myka Stauffer | Part 3

Post by Kryptonite » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:05 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:You are welcome to create a new thread once a thread is past 40 pages! :)

Unfortunately moderators don't read these forums too often so they tend to get left behind. Please don't feel like you have to wait for us!

Continue here...

Thanks Kryptonite,


Is there any way to change the title?

Can we have

Myka Stauffer : Bed, Bagels & Beyond

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely!
#StayPuffy
Image
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 539
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 am
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by grapesandbeans » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:52 pm

I guess the guess now the question is, should it be Stauffer or Bellisari

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:00 pm

grapesandbeans wrote:I guess the guess now the question is, should it be Stauffer or Bellisari Image

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk


It’s Stauffer for now... let’s check back in a couple of years when she’ll ditch Jim for a millionaire





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
devilishtenshi
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by devilishtenshi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:49 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Boymom8146 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Why do I keep hearing her say “gang” “ganged” whenever she says “gain/gained??” Its driving me nuts lol
User avatar
Itsnotmyfault
Informer
Informer
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 am
Has thanked: 3841 times
Been thanked: 862 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Itsnotmyfault » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
grapesandbeans wrote:I guess the guess now the question is, should it be Stauffer or Bellisari Image

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk


It’s Stauffer for now... let’s check back in a couple of years when she’ll ditch Jim for a millionaire





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’ll have to give all the kids to Jim and drop 75 lbs to even have a 79 year old millionaire take a second look ImageImage hahaha!
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 378 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Bekkaz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:10 am

Gossipgirl (I think) - from previous thread. There is nothing wrong at all with not taking your husbands name when you marry but most people are open about it. She seems to go by Stauffer for everything but the house is under her maiden name. That's all we were commenting about.

Thanks for the new thread.
Bekkaz
Informer
Informer
Posts: 442
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 378 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Bekkaz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:38 am

I can't believe what she allowed Kova to wear out while on their girls hair day outing. A tight crop top and workout tights. I might be a bit prudish cos I make my kids dress modestly but hell, this is not an outfit a child should be wearing. Personally I don't think it's an outfit ANYONE needs to be wearing.
Image
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1419 times
Been thanked: 4370 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Sorn » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:00 am

Bekkaz wrote:I can't believe what she allowed Kova to wear out while on their girls hair day outing. A tight crop top and workout tights. I might be a bit prudish cos I make my kids dress modestly but hell, this is not an outfit a child should be wearing. Personally I don't think it's an outfit ANYONE needs to be wearing.
Image
What the fuckkkkkkkk. Seeing a little girls tummy like this makes me feel disgusting! The tiny shorts and tight tanks were bad enough. This girl is like 8 years old! Outfits like this are intended to look sexy. It's like putting a child in a corset. It's just not for children.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk


Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1419 times
Been thanked: 4370 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Sorn » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:12 am

Wow so generous of them.

So tired of hearing about the baby name.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 05af2a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

vpj
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by vpj » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:08 pm

She replied to a comment asking if the previous hints still applied to the name they've chosen and she said no.....so I guess we can forget about the tiger now...
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:34 am
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 544 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by nevermind1987 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Everything is SOOOO this and SOOOO that!! Drives me up the damn wall!
User avatar
geewhiz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 289 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by geewhiz » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Myka is running a contest on her Instagram page for people to guess the baby’s name and somebody guessed Rumplestiltskin


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:31 am

I’m dead, her IG has been dead for a while, nothing quite like a stupid contest to up the engagement scores.


Whoring out that baby even before it’s born


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 771
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:22 am
Has thanked: 3964 times
Been thanked: 930 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by storeynyx » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:19 am

Bekkaz wrote:Gossipgirl (I think) - from previous thread. There is nothing wrong at all with not taking your husbands name when you marry but most people are open about it. She seems to go by Stauffer for everything but the house is under her maiden name. That's all we were commenting about.

Thanks for the new thread.
I know the topic has passed but I wanted to add - I know someone who went by her married name but didn’t officially change it because her first child, from a previous relationship, was upset that he would have a different surname. Could be linked to Kova?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1087
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:16 am
Has thanked: 1419 times
Been thanked: 4370 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Sorn » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:49 am

storeynyx wrote:
Bekkaz wrote:Gossipgirl (I think) - from previous thread. There is nothing wrong at all with not taking your husbands name when you marry but most people are open about it. She seems to go by Stauffer for everything but the house is under her maiden name. That's all we were commenting about.

Thanks for the new thread.
I know the topic has passed but I wanted to add - I know someone who went by her married name but didn’t officially change it because her first child, from a previous relationship, was upset that he would have a different surname. Could be linked to Kova?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's an interesting thought and if Kova were older I might wonder about it. But they got married back in 2013, Kova would not have really been old enough to understand or have an opinion about it. I think the general consensus is likely that with many aspects of Myka's life...she got lazy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1011
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1331 times
Been thanked: 1190 times

Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by formerctfxcer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:21 pm

formerctfxcer wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is she saying?! There’s no sound on it? Is this part of her dating profile????



ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RicePaper
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by RicePaper » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:16 pm

formerctfxcer wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The highchair next to her just makes this the perfect amount of trashy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Itsnotmyfault
Informer
Informer
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:37 am
Has thanked: 3841 times
Been thanked: 862 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Itsnotmyfault » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:20 pm

formerctfxcer wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf?? Is this a beach body infomercial?? Or her tinder acct??
User avatar
geewhiz
Talker
Talker
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 289 times
Been thanked: 583 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by geewhiz » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Here_2_talk wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is she saying?! There’s no sound on it? Is this part of her dating profile????



ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She used to post dieting videos where should would start these liquid crash diets, take a “before” video, then never actually finish the diet or update anyone on her progress. If you search her maiden name on YT, a couple of different channels come up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:41 pm

geewhiz wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before but I just found it based on the conversation in the previous thread and I can’t stop cringing. https://youtu.be/iSf6NE3y-10


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is she saying?! There’s no sound on it? Is this part of her dating profile????



ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She used to post dieting videos where should would start these liquid crash diets, take a “before” video, then never actually finish the diet or update anyone on her progress. If you search her maiden name on YT, a couple of different channels come up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if the timing fits and the bust up with the other nurse staff happened August 2012 . She would have been super cranky on a juice diet
ImageImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here_2_talk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 887
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 1024 times
Been thanked: 5717 times

Re: Myka Stauffer: Bed, Bagels, and Beyond | Part 3

Post by Here_2_talk » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:43 pm

What happened to this puppy? Did Kova strangle it?!? August 2013


[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 9216df.jpg[/IMG]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “I-P”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HiImMe, mayhemmomof5, moxie_momm, weed and 14 guests