Journey With Jax

blissablake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Journey With Jax

Unread post by blissablake »

She just seems so much happier with out him honestly. I don’t want to blame Carl but honestly she seemed so bored and weighed down by him because he just didn’t seem all that interested in what she was into and even in links birth vlog, she’s sitting there having contractions and he’s eating pizza at 7am. Idk how to word this without being offensive but like he seemed a bit like a man child and the 25lbs isn’t the only weight she shifted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

She’s definitely better off without him. She lost 25 pounds in a short period of time, seems happier and mentally in a better place. Maybe there was cheating involved, maybe they just grew apart. Either way, if they’re on civil terms I’m sure they aren’t going to want to air out their dirty laundry any time soon.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

To me it’s weird how she only mentions Jax and never Lincoln. When talking about Carl? I don’t know if maybe it’s because of his young age he doesn’t see him as much? That really shouldn’t be an excuse in my opinion though. Not sure if I believe she hasn’t really “done anything to lose weight” she could be starving herself. She definitely looks awesome and is lucky to lose weight so fast. I’m someone who has a really hard time no longer how hard I try.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:To me it’s weird how she only mentions Jax and never Lincoln. When talking about Carl? I don’t know if maybe it’s because of his young age he doesn’t see him as much? That really shouldn’t be an excuse in my opinion though. Not sure if I believe she hasn’t really “done anything to lose weight” she could be starving herself. She definitely looks awesome and is lucky to lose weight so fast. I’m someone who has a really hard time no longer how hard I try.
In her grwm update video she says that she’s been eating a calorie deficit and recently started working out. I don’t think there’s any reason to believe she’s starving herself. She’s been losing weight for like 5+ months I think so that’s actually a pretty typical weight loss timeline.

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Maxxinsta96 wrote:To me it’s weird how she only mentions Jax and never Lincoln. When talking about Carl? I don’t know if maybe it’s because of his young age he doesn’t see him as much? That really shouldn’t be an excuse in my opinion though. Not sure if I believe she hasn’t really “done anything to lose weight” she could be starving herself. She definitely looks awesome and is lucky to lose weight so fast. I’m someone who has a really hard time no longer how hard I try.
Since being in lock down (in New Zealand) I have lost 6 kilos (13lbs) and I haven’t exercised at all. I haven’t even left my house for walks. It’s purely down to there’s no more takeaways so I’ve been taking this time to eat smaller healthier portions so it’s entirely possible.

blissablake
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... b1dc2b.jpg[/IMG]

Carl’s Instagram story. Mystery solved Image

watermelonsugar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by watermelonsugar »

She is looking really good lately. The divorce q&a was so awkward.
missjaymeow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missjaymeow »

Have any of you seen baby Lincoln lately? I haven't seen any content of the kid since he was born. What's that all about? Alex is always posting pics of baby August, and they include their older boys in some videos and insta posts, but where the heck is Linc? I even asked her how he was for a Q&A request and she never addressed it... Weird...
missjaymeow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by missjaymeow »

Have any of you seen baby Lincoln lately? I haven't seen any content of the kid since he was born. What's that all about? Alex is always posting pics of baby August, and they include their older boys in some videos and insta posts, but where the heck is Linc? I even asked her how he was for a Q&A request and she never addressed it... Weird...
blissablake
Informer
Informer

He’s always on Carl’s Insta. Carl’s most recent pic November 25th is with linc. Carl moved to California didnt he? That means linc doesn’t live with her

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

blissablake wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:30 pm He’s always on Carl’s Insta. Carl’s most recent pic November 25th is with linc. Carl moved to California didnt he? That means linc doesn’t live with her

According to Alex, Linc lives with Megan. He probably saw the boys at thanksgiving hence nov 25.

Return to “I-P”