Journey With Jax

brbtalkingtoangels
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Journey With Jax

Unread post by brbtalkingtoangels »

fellowgoblin wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm Does anyone else find it strange that Carl hasn’t posted about the new baby anywhere not even his bio but he took Megan’s name out of it? I’m guessing the paternity results weren’t good Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hold on, what? What paternity results? I feel like I'm missing something
brbtalkingtoangels
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brbtalkingtoangels »

fellowgoblin wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:26 pm Does anyone else find it strange that Carl hasn’t posted about the new baby anywhere not even his bio but he took Megan’s name out of it? I’m guessing the paternity results weren’t good Image

Hold on, what? What paternity results? I feel like I'm missing something
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I also feel like it’s very weird that she said “we want what’s best for us and for jax” but did not say Lincoln as well...

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

What I’m gathering from all of this is either that Lincoln is not his or they are having paternity doubts. Megan DEFINITELY cheated at some point though.
I knew something major was going on in her life when she started losing a shit ton of weight. She actually looks really good now.
She only married Carl to keep up with the joneses AKA the cloutiers. Doesn’t shock me that they’re getting a divorce as the statistics on teen marriage are like 90% divorce rate.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Omg I didn’t even realize that! Plus if you see a comment on her ig the most recent pic someone says to post a pic of Carl as a baby and she says Lincoln looks more like her then carl. Wonder if that’s her way of saying he’s not his without coming out and saying it??
fellowgoblin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fellowgoblin »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Omg I didn’t even realize that! Plus if you see a comment on her ig the most recent pic someone says to post a pic of Carl as a baby and she says Lincoln looks more like her then carl. Wonder if that’s her way of saying he’s not his without coming out and saying it??
And it explains why Carl was so emotionless during her birth. He was probably already having doubts that it was his.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe by Alex making her recent “Alex isn’t the father” prank was a dig at Megan.
LennyLemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LennyLemon »

I wouldn’t guess paternity problems, Lincoln looks so much like Carl to me.
fellowgoblin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fellowgoblin »

LennyLemon wrote:I wouldn’t guess paternity problems, Lincoln looks so much like Carl to me.
I was on one of her lives and people were saying how much Lincoln looked like Carl and she was basically arguing that he didn’t which was really weird

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah that’s weird. I do agree she’s lost weight and looks good!
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Well I’m not too surprised they’re getting a divorce, high school relationships rarely last. Tbh I don’t really see her cheating (besides with Alex lmao). It does make sense though. A month after having your second child seems like a horrible time to decide to get a divorce...unless Carl put the pieces together and realized Lincoln wasn’t his. My biggest question is what is she going to do now? She’s 20 years old, has 2 kids, is about to be divorced, and has apparently never had a job. She’s not posting on YouTube so she isn’t getting income from that.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m sure she’s living off every bit of government help and is receiving child support from Carl. Prob help from her parents. Yeah she seems like she likes Alex and more as a friend. To me jaxon looks NOTHING like Carl but I guess Lincoln looks a little bit more like Carl? What does everyone else think?? I do think between in the vlog her saying “Carl and I want the best for Jax” and also Lincoln not being in his bio at all or any pics of him it’s just weird
mariexox

Unread post by mariexox »

she just posted on her ig story that her and carl are filming a Q&A and to submit questions. i asked if carl is lincoln’s dad since he isn’t in his bio or any of his pictures and that i hope my question doesn’t sound rude. hopefully she answers it and i don’t get roasted in her video lmao. kinda scared shes gonna go off on me
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m sure multiple people probably asked that question so I wouldn’t worry that’s if she even answers that and doesn’t avoid it that’s the only question I want to see.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

She didn’t address the paternity question in the Q&A. She said that Lincoln stays with her exclusively because he is breastfed. That could explain why Carl does not have him on his instagram. He’s probably a stranger to the child :(

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

p0pcorn wrote:She didn’t address the paternity question in the Q&A. She said that Lincoln stays with her exclusively because he is breastfed. That could explain why Carl does not have him on his instagram. He’s probably a stranger to the child :(

Yea I’m all for breastfeeding (I’m still nursing my 18 month old) but it’s not a good reason to keep a child from his father... she can pump her breasts and fill up a bottle for Lincoln and send him over to Carl’s apartment for a few hours with Jax. It’s not fair now that they don’t live together for him to barely see his own son. (If the baby is his)

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

Carl could come visit link at the house though why is it up to meg to pack him up and take him to Carl?

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

blissablake wrote:Carl could come visit link at the house though why is it up to meg to pack him up and take him to Carl?

Because he deserves time with his son alone? Breastfeeding is not an excuse to keep a baby away from his father and any judge would tell Megan the same if they went to court and got a formal custody arrangement.

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

Yeah I really don’t think she’s keeping Carl from seeing him. In the video they discuss how they are still civil and co parenting no where did they say she was keeping link from him they just said he lives there full time and honestly that makes sense to me

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Really wondering what happened with her and Carl but I guess we’ll never know...

Also she looks really good now

Return to “I-P”