KileeandKadence

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

AutumnLane wrote:I just watched the Instagram rant regarding being critical/ haters. However I find it really ironic because if you go back many pages in this topic it seems that Kilee has been posting here regularly for years! Under the user name Anonymous. It looks like overtime she had multiple user names from the same IP address so the mods combined them. Then she asked the website owner to delete her username which he refused her for obvious reasons (thank you Morgan). She’s even posted about a week ago. Can we get a mod to confirm? If this is in fact true and not some type of random glitch she’s a real freaking hypocrite talking shit about her own YouTube friends! Some of whom attended her wedding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just went back and saw that! Oh my word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:52 pm
AutumnLane wrote:I just watched the Instagram rant regarding being critical/ haters. However I find it really ironic because if you go back many pages in this topic it seems that Kilee has been posting here regularly for years! Under the user name Anonymous. It looks like overtime she had multiple user names from the same IP address so the mods combined them. Then she asked the website owner to delete her username which he refused her for obvious reasons (thank you Morgan). She’s even posted about a week ago. Can we get a mod to confirm? If this is in fact true and not some type of random glitch she’s a real freaking hypocrite talking shit about her own YouTube friends! Some of whom attended her wedding!

What, how can I check? I went back and found her username but couldn’t click on it to search her posts :(
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Dumbledore wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:52 pm

What, how can I check? I went back and found her username but couldn’t click on it to search her posts :(
Just go back to the start of this thread and ready the posts under the name “anonymous”
It’s actually so funny watching her have conversations with herself Image the posts are like 7 years old, I wonder if she looks back on that and cringes, I would.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

kileeandkadence wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm hi, this is kilee, from kileeandkadence. i figured it was about time i come on here and explain things or talk to you guys like adults! i really would like to answer any questions you might have & to stop you all from speculating about why i did this, that or the other. you are all saying you "think i did" this because of this & i figured i should probably just tell you all why, so you don't have to worry about it any longer. i don't particularly know if you all are going to get mad that i came and did this but hey, might as well right?
AutumnLane wrote:Look who is going to make a YT come back, that did not last very long did it .She was acting scatterbrained & she looked different not so much in a good way either.
in response, yes, i am scatterbrained (pretty much constantly, making a random video without thinking out what i am going to say just adds to this) & i probably looked like crap because i had no makeup on. i'm not apologizing for this haha. i did make a youtube comeback though, like i said, i missed making videos, i like my fans who like me, & its something to do, since i have a lot of free time right now.
bunnysalad wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Look who is going to make a YT come back, that did not last very long did it .She was acting scatterbrained & she looked different not so much in a good way either.
I couldn't even watch the whole thing but what I understood is that she doesn't want to be a mom vlogger anymore unless it is funny? So what? She is going to be a skit youtuber now?
no, i'm just going to be a vlogger. i'm going to talk about whatever strikes me. i just don't want to "mom" vlog anymore. i think youtube is over run with a lot of mom vloggers, and no one agrees on all parenting decisions so why open yourself up to hate about something NO ONE will every agree on. i didn't really understand that until WAY after i started vlogging. (part of the reason i stopped)
justbeingreal wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:
I couldn't even watch the whole thing but what I understood is that she doesn't want to be a mom vlogger anymore unless it is funny? So what? She is going to be a skit youtuber now?
Give it time. She will be doing mommy vlogs again. None of these YT moms stick to anything they say.
ehh no one sticks to what they say all the time. i mean, opinions change, things change, decisions are made all the time without realizing what will happen in the future... i'm only human.
AutumnLane wrote:I dont think she could take the negative feedback about her parenting choices especially from this site. Although when this thread was made she posted on FB how she was now famous & that this site only added to her celebrity status. Shortly after that comment on FB she quit YT, I think her ex or his family found this site & was less than impressed about what was being said. I dont think she will continue on with mom volgs for that reason.
you all really didnt hate on my parenting choices that much. mostly just where my child slept. i mean you didnt attack me for cloth diapering, vaccinating, being single, or breastfeeding, so i figured it could have been much worse in all honesty.

i did joking make a facebook status about how i was famous, but if you have ever watched me you might know that a lot of what i say is sarcasm & joking... i don't really think i am famous, this is the internet, it's not even real, i mean if it were real & i was really famous maybe i would make money HA. my ex & his family, actually watched & supported my youtube all along. they all live very far from kadence & i (the whole reason i started YTing) & they were sad that i stopped because they enjoyed being able to watch kadence grow so easily via youtube. me stopping for a while had nothing to do with them & all to do with myself. this site absolutely played a part in why i stopped, at the time it made me realize that people really really HATE me, this was kind of sad to me, considering i have never met any of you who talk so harshly about me. i am sure you are all happy to know it had me down in the dumps, after all that is what this site is for. another reason i stopped is because i was burnt out doing it, i felt like it wasn't worth it, i was trying to do things for my viewers & trying to impress everyone & it got tiring. i was also concerned about someone googling me one day & finding out that all these people hate me (which i really blew out of proportion since it's only like 4 people on here that hate me out of like 6 billion in the world). i honestly think i put too much of myself & my personal life out there to quickly, i trusted that everyone would be nice to me (stupidly) & so i figured the best thing to at that point was to just drop back & figure out what i wanted to do. in the last 2 months, i missed YT a lot, so i decided to come back with a new approach. i like talking to people, i like making videos, it's fun & i have met a lot of good friends, so i did not want to stop all together, i just don't want to be a "mom" vlogger anymore, at least not the same way everyone else is. i realized i need to protect my personal life a little better & so that it what i am doing. i was naive to think everyone would agree with me all the time, so now i just want to keep things lighthearted & fun & talk about random stuff that i feel like talking about. i'm not here to impress anyone or talk about anything confrontational (parenting/politics/religion haha).

if you all don't want to watch me, then don't, if you want to continue to speculate about my life, go for it. but if you have genuine questions about why i did something or am doing something, please feel free to contact me, i will answer. if you have a problem with me, i just want to talk it out. i am a real person, with real feelings & a real life, and i really don't like people not liking me because they "think" something about me. i would rather tell anyone who has questions the answer (while still protecting my personal life this time) than have them "thinking" they know why i am doing something.

i am funny & sarcastic & probably do a lot (A TON) of things you all don't agree with. but i am sure everyone else does too (they just dont put it on the internet for everyone to see). i am sure i do not agree with your parenting decisions (if you are parents) but i dont know what goes on in the confines of you home, purely because you don't put it for everyone to see. that is your choice! it's it great to have choices? we are not all the same, & if you give someone the time to explain they might have a reasoning you did not think of. i hope it was fine that i wrote this to you all. if you hate me, i promise i won't lose sleep. if you don't, even better.

also, the person being so crazy on here a few months ago and calling you all fat, was not me. i dont know who it was or care. i guess i have a few crazy fans. and to comment on the whole kadence sleeping in a "closet" thing, since i know that was such a big deal, she doesn't anymore, i figured something out in my room so i dont disturb her and vice versa. but for the record, the closet did have an air vent & a light. this isnt harry potter & i didnt lock her in their either.

i sincerely hope this cleared it all up. feel free to reply, i will write back, after all it is my right to defend myself.

shes a psycho.

Also, who would want to buy that gross house of hers? Paint peeling and the carpet looks like something that belongs in the dump. Her kitchen is a piece of shit and falling apart. Yuck. It looks like it stinks.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fingusername wrote:
kileeandkadence wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 pm hi, this is kilee, from kileeandkadence. i figured it was about time i come on here and explain things or talk to you guys like adults! i really would like to answer any questions you might have & to stop you all from speculating about why i did this, that or the other. you are all saying you "think i did" this because of this & i figured i should probably just tell you all why, so you don't have to worry about it any longer. i don't particularly know if you all are going to get mad that i came and did this but hey, might as well right?
in response, yes, i am scatterbrained (pretty much constantly, making a random video without thinking out what i am going to say just adds to this) & i probably looked like crap because i had no makeup on. i'm not apologizing for this haha. i did make a youtube comeback though, like i said, i missed making videos, i like my fans who like me, & its something to do, since i have a lot of free time right now.
bunnysalad wrote: I couldn't even watch the whole thing but what I understood is that she doesn't want to be a mom vlogger anymore unless it is funny? So what? She is going to be a skit youtuber now?
no, i'm just going to be a vlogger. i'm going to talk about whatever strikes me. i just don't want to "mom" vlog anymore. i think youtube is over run with a lot of mom vloggers, and no one agrees on all parenting decisions so why open yourself up to hate about something NO ONE will every agree on. i didn't really understand that until WAY after i started vlogging. (part of the reason i stopped)
justbeingreal wrote: Give it time. She will be doing mommy vlogs again. None of these YT moms stick to anything they say.
ehh no one sticks to what they say all the time. i mean, opinions change, things change, decisions are made all the time without realizing what will happen in the future... i'm only human.
AutumnLane wrote:I dont think she could take the negative feedback about her parenting choices especially from this site. Although when this thread was made she posted on FB how she was now famous & that this site only added to her celebrity status. Shortly after that comment on FB she quit YT, I think her ex or his family found this site & was less than impressed about what was being said. I dont think she will continue on with mom volgs for that reason.
you all really didnt hate on my parenting choices that much. mostly just where my child slept. i mean you didnt attack me for cloth diapering, vaccinating, being single, or breastfeeding, so i figured it could have been much worse in all honesty.

i did joking make a facebook status about how i was famous, but if you have ever watched me you might know that a lot of what i say is sarcasm & joking... i don't really think i am famous, this is the internet, it's not even real, i mean if it were real & i was really famous maybe i would make money HA. my ex & his family, actually watched & supported my youtube all along. they all live very far from kadence & i (the whole reason i started YTing) & they were sad that i stopped because they enjoyed being able to watch kadence grow so easily via youtube. me stopping for a while had nothing to do with them & all to do with myself. this site absolutely played a part in why i stopped, at the time it made me realize that people really really HATE me, this was kind of sad to me, considering i have never met any of you who talk so harshly about me. i am sure you are all happy to know it had me down in the dumps, after all that is what this site is for. another reason i stopped is because i was burnt out doing it, i felt like it wasn't worth it, i was trying to do things for my viewers & trying to impress everyone & it got tiring. i was also concerned about someone googling me one day & finding out that all these people hate me (which i really blew out of proportion since it's only like 4 people on here that hate me out of like 6 billion in the world). i honestly think i put too much of myself & my personal life out there to quickly, i trusted that everyone would be nice to me (stupidly) & so i figured the best thing to at that point was to just drop back & figure out what i wanted to do. in the last 2 months, i missed YT a lot, so i decided to come back with a new approach. i like talking to people, i like making videos, it's fun & i have met a lot of good friends, so i did not want to stop all together, i just don't want to be a "mom" vlogger anymore, at least not the same way everyone else is. i realized i need to protect my personal life a little better & so that it what i am doing. i was naive to think everyone would agree with me all the time, so now i just want to keep things lighthearted & fun & talk about random stuff that i feel like talking about. i'm not here to impress anyone or talk about anything confrontational (parenting/politics/religion haha).

if you all don't want to watch me, then don't, if you want to continue to speculate about my life, go for it. but if you have genuine questions about why i did something or am doing something, please feel free to contact me, i will answer. if you have a problem with me, i just want to talk it out. i am a real person, with real feelings & a real life, and i really don't like people not liking me because they "think" something about me. i would rather tell anyone who has questions the answer (while still protecting my personal life this time) than have them "thinking" they know why i am doing something.

i am funny & sarcastic & probably do a lot (A TON) of things you all don't agree with. but i am sure everyone else does too (they just dont put it on the internet for everyone to see). i am sure i do not agree with your parenting decisions (if you are parents) but i dont know what goes on in the confines of you home, purely because you don't put it for everyone to see. that is your choice! it's it great to have choices? we are not all the same, & if you give someone the time to explain they might have a reasoning you did not think of. i hope it was fine that i wrote this to you all. if you hate me, i promise i won't lose sleep. if you don't, even better.

also, the person being so crazy on here a few months ago and calling you all fat, was not me. i dont know who it was or care. i guess i have a few crazy fans. and to comment on the whole kadence sleeping in a "closet" thing, since i know that was such a big deal, she doesn't anymore, i figured something out in my room so i dont disturb her and vice versa. but for the record, the closet did have an air vent & a light. this isnt harry potter & i didnt lock her in their either.

i sincerely hope this cleared it all up. feel free to reply, i will write back, after all it is my right to defend myself.

shes a psycho.

Also, who would want to buy that gross house of hers? Paint peeling and the carpet looks like something that belongs in the dump. Her kitchen is a piece of shit and falling apart. Yuck. It looks like it stinks.

Apparently it was on the market for 36hrs before it went under contract. If anyone watches her moving q&a you should do a recap!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lolislol26 wrote:
fingusername wrote:

shes a psycho.

Apparently it was on the market for 36hrs before it went under contract. If anyone watches her moving q&a you should do a recap!

I can see how her house sold quickly, she lives near the beach in a touristy area, her backyard is huge and the house has potential. It needs some renovations and if the new buyer is happy to renovate I can see the appeal for sure.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate how she passive she is. She’s always complaining about how slow her channel grows and how people don’t like the content. Maybe your channel grows slowly and people don’t watch because people don’t want to see your clean your kitchen from a cabinet, they don’t want to see sponsored cleaning video of cleaning video. Most people don’t care that much about vacation and travel video one after another. People say they like vlogs- you don’t like filming vlogs. That’s why your channel is the way it is. I know Kilee reads here, maybe she’s take the feedback.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Not to mention she’s incredibly boring and extremely rude.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Has anyone else noticed how often she gets her carpets cleaned? At what point would you just replace them.
If they’re that dirty and need to be professional cleaned every month or two get hardwood!

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Yeah she seems like she’d have a smelly house. I hate carpet with a passion and I’ve always said when we’re ready to buy a house we want hardwood floors.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maxxinsta96 wrote:Yeah she seems like she’d have a smelly house. I hate carpet with a passion and I’ve always said when we’re ready to buy a house we want hardwood floors.

I only have carpet in the bedrooms. With all of the sweeping and mopping I do I am happy to have carpet in the bedrooms. I don’t allow eating anywhere other than the kitchen table and no shoes in the house.

I can’t imagine how much she is spending to clean the carpet regularly.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yes we are the same with no shoes!!! Shoes are so filthy.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I watched her most recent vlog about the empty house tour. Her video was done beautifully. I have to admit I had a couple of tears in my eyes. You can tell how much she loved her dad and how close of a bond they had. Sadly when my parents pass I won’t be that bothered. They’ve never done much for me and kicked me out when I got pregnant. I’ve learned to forgive them but it’s just not the same.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

At the risk of sounding like a minion I like Kilee. I do like her vlogs. I find it interesting she is a social media manager type thing online and yet she can't seem to grow her own YT channel at all. I also dislike her begging for likes on IG. Although I know it is her job. I guess she was not doing well at the social media stuff though either bc she is now getting a real job again.

In any case though I love her editing of the moving vlogs esp the vog where she cleaned out her dads room. I loved her videos she did with her dad before he passed as well. I really felt the emotion in those. I think she does deserve more followers.
TootieManatee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TootieManatee »

lizpuff2006 wrote:At the risk of sounding like a minion I like Kilee. I do like her vlogs. I find it interesting she is a social media manager type thing online and yet she can't seem to grow her own YT channel at all. I also dislike her begging for likes on IG. Although I know it is her job. I guess she was not doing well at the social media stuff though either bc she is now getting a real job again.

In any case though I love her editing of the moving vlogs esp the vog where she cleaned out her dads room. I loved her videos she did with her dad before he passed as well. I really felt the emotion in those. I think she does deserve more followers.
I actually really like her too but she is so inconsistent with uploading. There was also a period of time where it seemed she was trying way too hard to make a "funny" viral video to grow her channel. She complains a lot about her lack of subscribers but I don't really see her trying to do anything about it either aside from trying too hard to be funny. I find her very relatable and wish she would put up more content.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yeah those yelling at the camera, trying to be funny videos were cringe but I really like her on IG. I watch her vlogs sometimes too and I like how busy she is even when she was a sahm/work from home mom. I know it must be frustrating to not get the numbers she feels she should get after all these years but she was never consistent and honestly, I feel she made the right choice getting a real job outside of yt. She seems like the most normal out of all of these yt moms lol so at least being out in the real world helped her in that way.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No I agree I like kilee too. She seems more relatable. I like how she went to big lots for furniture that’s where “average” people go. Not some huge high end store. Maybe she just doesn’t have a lot of subscribers because she kinda does her own thing. She has a idgaf attitude. I can respect her getting a job. Most of these youtube moms think they are too good to work.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yes I feel like the youtubers you like most and want to upload more tend to be the ones who upload the least amount BECAUSE they are normal people. I like Kilee alot but grew tired of her a few months ago when she was just trying to damn hard.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She could grow her channel if she would listen to her subscribers when she asks them what kind of videos they would like to see. And begging for likes on IG is just pathetic.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just saw their house tour. I like the house and it looks really spacious. I do think it’s weird they are putting the girls upstairs alone... they seem a bit young for that especially now the younger one. I think it would make more since to have the guest room upstairs?

Return to “I-P”