KileeandKadence

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KileeandKadence

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Yeah those yelling at the camera, trying to be funny videos were cringe but I really like her on IG. I watch her vlogs sometimes too and I like how busy she is even when she was a sahm/work from home mom. I know it must be frustrating to not get the numbers she feels she should get after all these years but she was never consistent and honestly, I feel she made the right choice getting a real job outside of yt. She seems like the most normal out of all of these yt moms lol so at least being out in the real world helped her in that way.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

No I agree I like kilee too. She seems more relatable. I like how she went to big lots for furniture that’s where “average” people go. Not some huge high end store. Maybe she just doesn’t have a lot of subscribers because she kinda does her own thing. She has a idgaf attitude. I can respect her getting a job. Most of these youtube moms think they are too good to work.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yes I feel like the youtubers you like most and want to upload more tend to be the ones who upload the least amount BECAUSE they are normal people. I like Kilee alot but grew tired of her a few months ago when she was just trying to damn hard.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She could grow her channel if she would listen to her subscribers when she asks them what kind of videos they would like to see. And begging for likes on IG is just pathetic.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Just saw their house tour. I like the house and it looks really spacious. I do think it’s weird they are putting the girls upstairs alone... they seem a bit young for that especially now the younger one. I think it would make more since to have the guest room upstairs?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I’ve always enjoyed Kilee’s videos; like a lot of you have mentioned she’s not consistent and doesn’t always listen to her subscribers. I like her the most when Kadence was 2-3 years old. She said on IG the other day that she’s back to working at a restaurant so I’m going to assume Tim may be leaving the oil field soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:08 am Just saw their house tour. I like the house and it looks really spacious. I do think it’s weird they are putting the girls upstairs alone... they seem a bit young for that especially now the younger one. I think it would make more since to have the guest room upstairs?
I think the house is an upgrade but it has a super weird layout.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:36 pm I’ve always enjoyed Kilee’s videos; like a lot of you have mentioned she’s not consistent and doesn’t always listen to her subscribers. I like her the most when Kadence was 2-3 years old. She said on IG the other day that she’s back to working at a restaurant so I’m going to assume Tim may be leaving the oil field soon?

No, I dont think he is leaving. She said awhile ago he makes super decent money and they like to travel and just bought a new house. I think she cna work now though because Tims family is there, his grandma seems pretty young and able to watch Kali while she would be working. My guess, anyway.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A week ago she was all "why is everyone making suuuch a big deal about the hurricane?! Just freeze some water, don't buy it!" and now she is making hurricane prep videos and it's allll she is talking about on IG. I just feel like she has jumped the shark, like most vloggers do when they make it their FT job. She just doesnt seem authentic.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:A week ago she was all "why is everyone making suuuch a big deal about the hurricane?! Just freeze some water, don't buy it!" and now she is making hurricane prep videos and it's allll she is talking about on IG. I just feel like she has jumped the shark, like most vloggers do when they make it their FT job. She just doesnt seem authentic.
Yeah I agree. I used to really like her but I haven’t watched a video of hers in awhile but I still follow her IG. Now it’s all sponsored posts and ads for her blog and she just doesn’t seem the same anymore. She was always one of my favourites because she was so authentic and relatable but she seems really different now.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think a lot of it was bc up until now her social media was her job. She needed those likes and comments on IG. I am hoping now that she got another job outside of her home that we will see less of that kind of thing
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dayum her daughter’s bday party was extra af and it was all sponsored. Brit and Vanessa are going to learn how to get their kids’ bdays parties sponsored after this, watch lol. I would’ve much preferred to have a video of her trying to diy it herself. Realistically, people do not want to hire/cannot afford to hire 10+ companies to plan the party for them or provide everything.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I thought it looked like way too much. I am sure the kids had fun but there was so much stuff there it was insane. Also she compliments her "boards" all the time and it looked like she just dumped a ton of candy on a cutting board and that was it.... ok then
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Dumbledore wrote:Dayum her daughter’s bday party was extra af and it was all sponsored. Brit and Vanessa are going to learn how to get their kids’ bdays parties sponsored after this, watch lol. I would’ve much preferred to have a video of her trying to diy it herself. Realistically, people do not want to hire/cannot afford to hire 10+ companies to plan the party for them or provide everything.
I agree. I appreciate her transparency, very few people would admit to it all being sponsored, but it’s so unrealistic for the majority of people. For most people a party like that would cost hundreds and it’s so over the top. I personally would rather see a small DIY party over the sponsored crap that is unaffordable for most people.
She used to be one of my fave YT mums but she’s changing a lot and pretty soon she will be like all the others...

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know she’s not in the UK, but I would’ve appreciated her hashtagging gifted or something all she did was # the companies and say they “sent them over” (because you contacted and asked them to!) or that she wanted to “give them a shoutout” (required to as part of the deal). She briefly mentioned the party was sponsored in one of the last IG stories of the night. It was a video/audio IG story and she didn’t even include that part in the captions when most people view stories with the sound off.

Why pussyfoot around it? She contacted them and offered to feature them on her social media in exchange for free product. Just say that. One of the things I like most about her is how frugal/budget conscious she seems. So good for her, she got all that stuff for free! But it’s not relatable. Like, the whole dang party was free. The invites, decor, snacks, party planners and even the dang pony? Lmao

Also, was it part of the deal that she invite all these other “influencers” with large followings who would repost her IG stories to get more coverage? Because, if so.. well done lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That party was stupid. Like, there is being extra and cute and going all out and then there is plain excess.
I hate how youtubers just jump at any opportunity to get free shit. Like she was trying hard to push the overwhelmed/real mom aspect a while ago and then bought all new furniture and had a fucking pony at her kids party. Maybe it is just me but she has jumped the shark. There is virtually nothing about her life that is relatable, I know very few people who can move and refurnish a house right away and then throw their kid that kind've party (and honestly, who wants too? I dont want to be #thatperson but like, with climate change and the amount of people struggling to feed their kids that kind of excess makes me uneasy)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

It’s not like she bought quality furniture she bought low-quality inexpensive junk that won’t last. I think her house looks like a mod podge of hobby lobby and target. I prefer when people throw in some unique items. I thought the birthday party was tacky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:46 am It’s not like she bought quality furniture she bought low-quality inexpensive junk that won’t last. I think her house looks like a mod podge of hobby lobby and target. I prefer when people throw in some unique items. I thought the birthday party was tacky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree, her new couch is fugly. I know she bought inexpensive stuff, but even still most people cannot do that and YES, I agree.. I prefer when houses have mixed in pieces... and yes, her house looks like a hobby lobby clearence section.
grandtheftautumn_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by grandtheftautumn_ »

her grocery hauls are nauseating to watch. trying way too hard.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I love her!💕She is my favorite YouTuber.She seems like a really nice person.And her daughters are just so precious and so adorable.She deserve more subscribers.

Return to “I-P”