Does anyone watch the Kelley Krew?
Equestria99
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kelley Krew

Unread post by Equestria99 »

I have before. Seems to be drama between them and It’s R life( formerly the rich life). Something about their tour and the riches saying no? Idk what the details are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smileykt89 »

Equestria99 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:06 pm I have before. Seems to be drama between them and It’s R life( formerly the rich life). Something about their tour and the riches saying no? Idk what the details are.

I don’t know the Rich life. I just came across the Kelley Krew and I get a weird vibe from them. Also, is their tour a thing they made up? Or is it an actual YouTuber thing?
Ytfollower11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ytfollower11 »

I watch them and I am not understanding the youtuber tour thing. Pretty sure they made it up. I googled so much trying to find out more but I came up with nothing. They are just a little odd to me but I cant put my finger on why.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Ytfollower11 wrote:I watch them and I am not understanding the youtuber tour thing. Pretty sure they made it up. I googled so much trying to find out more but I came up with nothing. They are just a little odd to me but I cant put my finger on why.
I get a sense of fakeness about them, they try too hard.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

They DRIVE me nuts! It’s like a train wreck that I can’t help but watch. The husband creeps me out, there theme chant is annoying AF and I just get so many creep vibes.

Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:05 am They DRIVE me nuts! It’s like a train wreck that I can’t help but watch. The husband creeps me out, there theme chant is annoying AF and I just get so many creep vibes.

Same! The few times they have met up with other youtubers that I’ve watched have seemed so awkward.
Momma-Est-2008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma-Est-2008 »

Smileykt89 wrote:
Momma-Est-2008 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:05 am They DRIVE me nuts! It’s like a train wreck that I can’t help but watch. The husband creeps me out, there theme chant is annoying AF and I just get so many creep vibes.

Same! The few times they have met up with other youtubers that I’ve watched have seemed so awkward.
I have searched everywhere also and can’t find anything about a YouTube tour. I think there Costco hauls are absolutely ridiculously expensive Image

Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Whenever they meet up with other youtubers, it’s so awkward. Also, driving during the rainstorm while filming while saying how hard it is to see. Seems safe.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

The husband is sleazy and creepy- the kids seem bratty and the Mom weird - its all about these massive costco hauls each weeks which I don't get why they need to do.
jarisland
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jarisland »

the dad doesn't seem that creepy to me, he just seems like he's watched a lot of movies from the 40s and is trying really hard to seem like a character in one.

the mom's obsession with reading labels and eating "clean" annoys me. wanting to be healthy is good, but she takes to such a ridiculously far woo-woo place, like in some vlog when she looked at the label of a mouthwash and put it back because of some harmless ingredient. come on.
GossipMomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipMomma »

Anyone see the stunt they pulled today??? 🤦🙄 The SAME thing ruined Sam & Nia.. whyyyy would they want to copy that trainwreck?? And the acting was so obvious, no matter how bad they want to pretend it was real.
Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

GossipMomma wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:47 pm Anyone see the stunt they pulled today??? 🤦🙄 The SAME thing ruined Sam & Nia.. whyyyy would they want to copy that trainwreck?? And the acting was so obvious, no matter how bad they want to pretend it was real.
I stopped watching them. What did they do? Fake a pregnancy and miscarriage?
GossipMomma
Amateur
Amateur

Faked a pregnancy announcement. Husband scooping pee out of the toilet. Such bad acting!
GossipMomma
Amateur
Amateur

To clarify: the mom IS pregnant, just the announcement video was terribly faked & a total copy of Sam & Nia. Why anyone would want to copy them is a mystery.
Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Who just leaves their pee laying around and I thought after Sam and Nia everyone said it would be too diluted for it to create a positive pregnancy test?
Equestria99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Equestria99 »

Smileykt89 wrote:Who just leaves their pee laying around and I thought after Sam and Nia everyone said it would be too diluted for it to create a positive pregnancy test?
Definitely felt very fake! And yes the toilet water would dilute the pee!!

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Why did they completely redo their channels??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

haterade wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:53 pm Why did they completely redo their channels??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was guessing that it was because of the upcoming changes to YouTube?
Demandy

Unread post by Demandy »

I’m an RV owner and stumbled across their channel the other day. They seem nuts. I agree with above, I tried to watch a Q&A and the husband creeped me the F out. I get serious MLM (probably essential oils) vibes from them.

Return to “I-P”