Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Hannah5
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Unread post by Hannah5 »

Henno wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 am Looks like Krusty's got herself a new username and has rejoined the party! Go scrub your russet potato face nothingsurprisesme2.

I agree who on this site would say those things except Kristen??

I posted on her Instagram that someone had found her house and it wouldn't be a surprise guess what??? She deleted me :D
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TrashTalk00 »

Hannah5 wrote:
Henno wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:26 am Looks like Krusty's got herself a new username and has rejoined the party! Go scrub your russet potato face nothingsurprisesme2.

I agree who on this site would say those things except Kristen??

I posted on her Instagram that someone had found her house and it wouldn't be a surprise guess what??? She deleted me :D
Lol uh yeah she deleted you bc the only way you’d know is if you come on this site. You just told on yourself Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

God we know about the fricken care vitamins your not a sales person I’m sick of these youtubers selling us junk.. we get it Krusty!!!

No wonder why Berkley has a gut krusty took her through the McDonald’s drive thru so healthy krusty...Just watching her latest vlog..

Belle19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belle19 »

TootieManatee wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 am What makes me laugh is when I first started watching her, she prided herself on being unique. With her DIY farmhouse projects, their property, thrifting, then their little RV trip. She "wasn't like the other YouTube moms." But now she is putting herself into 355k of debt for a boring house (for only 3-5 years...why bother?) that looks like EVERYONE ELSE'S and isn't unique at all. They didn't fall in love with this house, she was sick of the trailer life and this just so happened to be the first house that accepted their offer. She couldn't find a house quick enough. Bonus points for being able to hear your neighbor's shitting from inside your house. I give it a year before they are looking for a new place because she will be sick of her kids being in her face. Although, this whole address fiasco would be a good excuse for her to back out Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I totally agree! When I first started watching her I really liked how "down to earth" she seemed but not anymore. She's trying to hard to keep up with the Joneses. She sure has changed a lot! Anyway, the house looks like everyone else's house but not as big. I feel like she bought it for aesthetics for Insta pics. It's sad. My house was built in the 90s but it has a lot of character and lots of space to accommodate my family and then some. We definitely have room to grow. Her family is going to be so cramped up in there
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Belle19 wrote:
TootieManatee wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 am What makes me laugh is when I first started watching her, she prided herself on being unique. With her DIY farmhouse projects, their property, thrifting, then their little RV trip. She "wasn't like the other YouTube moms." But now she is putting herself into 355k of debt for a boring house (for only 3-5 years...why bother?) that looks like EVERYONE ELSE'S and isn't unique at all. They didn't fall in love with this house, she was sick of the trailer life and this just so happened to be the first house that accepted their offer. She couldn't find a house quick enough. Bonus points for being able to hear your neighbor's shitting from inside your house. I give it a year before they are looking for a new place because she will be sick of her kids being in her face. Although, this whole address fiasco would be a good excuse for her to back out Image

I totally agree! When I first started watching her I really liked how "down to earth" she seemed but not anymore. She's trying to hard to keep up with the Joneses. She sure has changed a lot! Anyway, the house looks like everyone else's house but not as big. I feel like she bought it for aesthetics for Insta pics. It's sad. My house was built in the 90s but it has a lot of character and lots of space to accommodate my family and then some. We definitely have room to grow. Her family is going to be so cramped up in there

I give it five years and they will move again once the boys are in jr high and high school I guess if she has guess they have no where to sleep I really can’t stand her she is snobby stuck up twat...

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

mssqueen233 wrote:
Belle19 wrote:

I give it five years and they will move again once the boys are in jr high and high school I guess if she has guess they have no where to sleep I really can’t stand her she is snobby stuck up twat...

I doubt they will last 5 years... I give it 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

greymatter wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm
mssqueen233 wrote:
Belle19 wrote:

I doubt they will last 5 years... I give it 2.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I’m always shocked by Americans standards. I looked at the listing and that is a huge house in Canada.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I live in Canada and that is not a huge house to me?? Not sure where you are from but that new build is very basic. There is no character at all, the wood is nice dont get me wrong but there is nothing special about it. It's very small, what anyone I know would call a starter home, what you move into as your first home and maybe have your first baby or first two kids... It isnt what anyone I know would consider a family home. It is definitely smaller, but even that wouldnt be an issue if the layout wasn't so weird.
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I live in Canada and that is not a huge house to me?? Not sure where you are from but that new build is very basic. There is no character at all, the wood is nice dont get me wrong but there is nothing special about it. It's very small, what anyone I know would call a starter home, what you move into as your first home and maybe have your first baby or first two kids... It isnt what anyone I know would consider a family home. It is definitely smaller, but even that wouldnt be an issue if the layout wasn't so weird.
Totally agree im from the states and this is spot on. There is no character to this house. No trim or crown molding from what I saw. The appliances were not all that and the layout is VERY basic. Nothing unique about it. As I said before that is a house you and your boyfriend or husband move into as a starter home when you start your life together. And yes maybe have one or two children not half grown children. If you all have seen the past houses Kristen and Donnie have lived in together, they definitely lived in nicer places before. Maybe not aesthetically wise but space and ideally, they’ve had better homes.

re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 am I live in Canada and that is not a huge house to me?? Not sure where you are from but that new build is very basic. There is no character at all, the wood is nice dont get me wrong but there is nothing special about it. It's very small, what anyone I know would call a starter home, what you move into as your first home and maybe have your first baby or first two kids... It isnt what anyone I know would consider a family home. It is definitely smaller, but even that wouldnt be an issue if the layout wasn't so weird.
I’m in Calgary. We are all super squished together and if you get 1600 square feet like this house it built narrow and tall! And I’m originally from sk and most houses are around 1300 sq feet. The land is valuable farm land so it’s quite costly to get big lots especially ranch style houses. We mostly all have finished basement though.

And yeah agreed layout is very odd. Not what I would choose.
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

TrashTalk00 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I live in Canada and that is not a huge house to me?? Not sure where you are from but that new build is very basic. There is no character at all, the wood is nice dont get me wrong but there is nothing special about it. It's very small, what anyone I know would call a starter home, what you move into as your first home and maybe have your first baby or first two kids... It isnt what anyone I know would consider a family home. It is definitely smaller, but even that wouldnt be an issue if the layout wasn't so weird.
Totally agree im from the states and this is spot on. There is no character to this house. No trim or crown molding from what I saw. The appliances were not all that and the layout is VERY basic. Nothing unique about it. As I said before that is a house you and your boyfriend or husband move into as a starter home when you start your life together. And yes maybe have one or two children not half grown children. If you all have seen the past houses Kristen and Donnie have lived in together, they definitely lived in nicer places before. Maybe not aesthetically wise but space and ideally, they’ve had better homes.

Edit: In her video today she showed a sneak peek of her house. She does has baseboards so I stand corrected on that, and her kitchen appliances look fairly nice after all. She showed her back yard a little and it looks fenced in on the sides just not the back, it looked some what spacious but overall I still stand by my point that this house is nothing compared to her other homes space wise.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The backyard looks like it dips down into like a forest/creek? That cant be there property to is it? If so, wow. very cool but if not, the backyard is really small and that dip down is lame.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's on a trader joes kick because "its so easy to pull stuff together from there, like meals" as opposed to other grocery stores that dont sell ingredients? I think what she mean is pre-made or pre packaged foods but seriously #lazyidiot
TrashTalk00
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The backyard looks like it dips down into like a forest/creek? That cant be there property to is it? If so, wow. very cool but if not, the backyard is really small and that dip down is lame.
Not sure if thats theirs but either way those kids will be back there playing in it regardless. It needs to be fenced because the dog might wander and any type of animals or critters could wander up to their back door.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

TrashTalk00 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:05 am

Completely agree. It's a starter home. Did anyone notice there's lots of those style houses still for sale in the same street? They remind me of that song Little Boxes.

She's such a selfish idiot. Once they've moved in all their crap she'll realise just how small it is. We'll then see vlogs of her constantly moving furniture around and buying rugs and cushions, and those horrible cheap Venetian blinds that she seems to love so much.

Wonder if Screech will be allowed to work on jobs where he has to stay overnight this time? He's barely got any room to tinker on his truck in that driveway so he'll be craving the space...and missing the strippers. 🤣
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 am I live in Canada and that is not a huge house to me?? Not sure where you are from but that new build is very basic. There is no character at all, the wood is nice dont get me wrong but there is nothing special about it. It's very small, what anyone I know would call a starter home, what you move into as your first home and maybe have your first baby or first two kids... It isnt what anyone I know would consider a family home. It is definitely smaller, but even that wouldnt be an issue if the layout wasn't so weird.
Mee too! This looks like a house a young couple would buy before they had kids then sell after the first one is born. It just isn't a "family" home for kids who are bigger and active.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Was she drinking coffee in her latest vlog? Maybe someone finally told her that other stuff makes her smell fishy! 🐡🤭
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Henno wrote:Was she drinking coffee in her latest vlog? Maybe someone finally told her that other stuff makes her smell fishy! ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nothingsuprisesme2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nothingsuprisesme2 »

Did I miss a house tour? Seems like you all have seen the inside of the house

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

nothingsuprisesme2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:43 pm Did I miss a house tour? Seems like you all have seen the inside of the house

Most of us found the house online... after searching. She did do a quick vlog posted yesterday I believe during inspection and discuss the kitchen and the fancy WOOD doors that sold her on the entire house 🙄 but no house tour yet.

Return to “I-P”