Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

Unread post by RiverRose »

Heardgreatthings wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:22 am Haven’t watched her latest video that says they painted the whole house in 4 days... but she posted that nearly a week ago and she’s still got painters tape on the walls in her insta stories, what’s going on with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They painted their house, and they haven't taken the tape off yet. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kat8392 »

RiverRose wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:50 pm
Heardgreatthings wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:22 am Haven’t watched her latest video that says they painted the whole house in 4 days... but she posted that nearly a week ago and she’s still got painters tape on the walls in her insta stories, what’s going on with that?

They painted their house, and they haven't taken the tape off yet. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
Probably waiting on Alex to do it because she doesn't take any initiative to do anything herself.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

she said that she has to paint / touch up the areas around the where the blue tape is.
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

For the love of god tighten up that damn harness. It’s not doing him any good like that. Image

Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nosey_Nellie »

I think her house is nice. Her decorating style not so much. It looks all mismatched to me.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

I think liza is a little overwhelmed with her beautiful big new house that she is clashing a bunch of different styles together. She is buying all the same furniture pieces that every other Instagram mom has and trying to incorporate her more boho style its just now working. I had hopes for her to be unique and was interested to see what she was going to do with the house, but as soon as I saw those chairs that everyone and their mother own at the island and that basic breakfast nook table and chairs all hope was lost.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m happy for her, but something about the 9 million IG stories a day really irks me. Ok, we get it, you finally live in a normal house and are happy. No need to share every.single.detail of your day on your stories.
Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nosey_Nellie »

The kitchen stools are too big. They overtake the entire kitchen. I can’t wait to see how hideous her new chandelier is. 🙄. Also why is she wallpapering the playroom? That’s a pain in the ass to remove.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

I wish she would cut Q's hair instead of putting that dumb looking pony tail in it to keep it out of his face.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

Swipe up swipe up swipe up :roll:

A $400 mirror....so relatable :roll:
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

boosmommy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:37 pm I wish she would cut Q's hair instead of putting that dumb looking pony tail in it to keep it out of his face.
I said this a month ago. Seriously it’s too long and it’s always In his face when not in the stupid pony. What’s the hold up? I get first hat cuts are special but I’d feel
Bad for my son if he either had his hair in his face or up in stupid pony which isn’t good for his hairline as it is.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

boosmommy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:37 pm I wish she would cut Q's hair instead of putting that dumb looking pony tail in it to keep it out of his face.
His hair is cute! I didn't cut my boys' hair until they asked to have it cut. One kept long hair until high school. The other wanted his cut before he started first grade.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I can’t with Alex in those recent pics. He looks like a trailer park druggie, not a dad of 2 with a high paying job living in a huge house in suburbia. The scraggly long beard and shaved head, the giant, baggy sweatpants. He looks like he should be covered in tats. So weird because his family seems pretty normal and well groomed.

NoLieDetected
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NoLieDetected »

Ok, chick. We know who you voted for... And it’s nothing to brag about, sweetie...🤮🤮🤮🙄🙄🙄
kindergartensurvivor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kindergartensurvivor »

anxietyqueen wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 am I can’t with Alex in those recent pics. He looks like a trailer park druggie, not a dad of 2 with a high paying job living in a huge house in suburbia. The scraggly long beard and shaved head, the giant, baggy sweatpants. He looks like he should be covered in tats. So weird because his family seems pretty normal and well groomed.

He looks like the character Kevin Ball in Shameless I had to laugh out loud when I saw the footage of them taking Halloween pictures.
That entertainment center is hideous I have to say but I actually like the chandelier. What annoys me is how she keeps saying "it was a pretty penny, I'm NOT gonna lie guys" like ok. We get it. You saved up a budget to finally buy yourself some new things.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

anxietyqueen wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 am I can’t with Alex in those recent pics. He looks like a trailer park druggie, not a dad of 2 with a high paying job living in a huge house in suburbia. The scraggly long beard and shaved head, the giant, baggy sweatpants. He looks like he should be covered in tats. So weird because his family seems pretty normal and well groomed.

I kind of like that they are individuals - Liza's hair is a bit too dark now, but at least she isn't the cookie-cutter "pretty blonde" like Aaryn, Tara and Josie Wittman. (There is no individuality at all about them). I don't like a lot of of her decor (the expensive entertainment unit is ugly) but at least they are going with what they like, instead of just doing cookie-cutter once again. I do think that it's an awful reflection of what a wasteful consumer-driven society that we have though that people buy "rubbish" from places like Target, Home Depot, Pottery Barn etc to use as decorations - the stuff just gets thrown at once they decide that they don't like it or are sick of it in a few months time.
kindergartensurvivor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kindergartensurvivor »

Hyacinth wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:04 pm

I kind of like that they are individuals - Liza's hair is a bit too dark now, but at least she isn't the cookie-cutter "pretty blonde" like Aaryn, Tara and Josie Wittman. (There is no individuality at all about them). I don't like a lot of of her decor (the expensive entertainment unit is ugly) but at least they are going with what they like, instead of just doing cookie-cutter once again. I do think that it's an awful reflection of what a wasteful consumer-driven society that we have though that people buy "rubbish" from places like Target, Home Depot, Pottery Barn etc to use as decorations - the stuff just gets thrown at once they decide that they don't like it or are sick of it in a few months time.
The Pottery Barn bedframe is good quality made in the usa and they hold up really well. I definitely agree about all the decor from Target and Amazon though and I honestly don't get the concept of buying a gigantic piece of furniture, just to buy a bunch of cheap chinese decor items to fill it with. It's completely unnecessary and nurtures that horrible throwaway mentality I see here in the United States especially.
And I like that Liza is dark haired, it makes her a little different from those other YouTube moms. I don't mind Alex not looking like a Ken doll but those Halloween pics, just the whole getup was a little too much, it just looks like he is in the wrong house.
It seems that Liza sounds like a really genuinely nice mom that likes to spend time with her kids in her latest vlog. I've only recently started watching a few of her videos, but she just seems way more down to earth and grateful. Total opposite from Tara Henderson, who always has that fake baby voice going on when she is around her kids. I hope Liza stays the way she is, even if she is a little too obsessed with her hair lol
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

I think I’m done with Liza. The “it’s ok to have a difference of opinion” BS quotes she posted today are the last straw. This election was about more than a “difference of opinion.” Hey Liza, remember when your president locked up hundreds of kids without their parents and then couldn’t figure out how to get them back to their parents? Imagine if that happened to you. Is that a “difference of opinion”?

Lucyinthesky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucyinthesky »

Have you seen her last IG pic? Did she get fillers??
Ariel96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ariel96 »

Can we someone please help me figure out what area they moved to? We’re currently thinking about moving to Charlotte and are wanting to know of good neighborhoods?!

Return to “I-P”