Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

Kat8392
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

Unread post by Kat8392 »

Ariel96 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 pm Can we someone please help me figure out what area they moved to? We’re currently thinking about moving to Charlotte and are wanting to know of good neighborhoods?!
They're in Waxhaw, NC. I was able to find their 4 acre lot pretty easy and their house is right there abutting it. Their 4 acre lot is literally surrounded by the huge development they're in, kind of weird
Chance86

Unread post by Chance86 »

I thought Liza and her husband were both Jewish? What’s with all the Christmas decorations?
karinas17

Unread post by karinas17 »

Is Lizas brother not married anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

karinas17 wrote:Is Lizas brother not married anymore?

That’s so funny you JUST posted this, because I just spent the past 20 minutes trying to figure it out. Her SIL changed her name back to her maiden name on everything (social media and professional pages), so along with the brother traveling alone for Thanksgiving, I’m going to guess they’re no longer together.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Chance86 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:02 pm I thought Liza and her husband were both Jewish? What’s with all the Christmas decorations?
If I remember correctly, Liza has said she is Jewish and Alex is Christian (or at least grew up celebrating Christmas.)
Ariel96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ariel96 »

Kat8392 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm
Ariel96 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 pm Can we someone please help me figure out what area they moved to? We’re currently thinking about moving to Charlotte and are wanting to know of good neighborhoods?!
They're in Waxhaw, NC. I was able to find their 4 acre lot pretty easy and their house is right there abutting it. Their 4 acre lot is literally surrounded by the huge development they're in, kind of weird
I can not find the house on Zillow. What am I doing wrong? I looked at sold houses in August and September. Trying to find the price of it
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Ariel96 wrote:
Kat8392 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:19 pm
I can not find the house on Zillow. What am I doing wrong? I looked at sold houses in August and September. Trying to find the price of it
They bought it off market but based on other houses in the subdivision, I’m guessing it was around $350k-400k

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

karinas17 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:52 pm Is Lizas brother not married anymore?

Evidently not. They said he was single.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

That friend she has over is incredibly annoying. All she does is laugh, giggle and post constant stories of being at lizas house. She had her phone up in cams face for like 10 slides on Instagram, talk about trying to gain followers. I personally don't know anyone that acts like that when they come to my house, thats embarrassing.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

What's the deal with her all of a sudden trying to act like she's a country girl. Puhlease.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She seems like she would be so bitchy in person. I still don’t see how her and Alex ever got together. They are literal polar opposites.
fizzyizzy

Unread post by fizzyizzy »

Does anyone think it’s weird that she keeps posting about her brother on her stories? The last story she posted they were like cuddled up in the couch with cam and her mom. It might just be me that’s weirded out by it but IDK hah
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

fizzyizzy wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:29 pm Does anyone think it’s weird that she keeps posting about her brother on her stories? The last story she posted they were like cuddled up in the couch with cam and her mom. It might just be me that’s weirded out by it but IDK hah
I’ve noticed as well. It’s basically all she has posted about on ig since he has been there. Where was Alex while she was cuddled up with her brother, mom & Cam on the couch? So weird.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

Omg Alex and those sweatpants, WHY, just why??? He looks like a hoodlum. How can anyone take you seriously when you dress like that? They are such homebodies he hasn't updated his wardrobe is 20 years.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Kat8392 wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:18 am Omg Alex and those sweatpants, WHY, just why??? He looks like a hoodlum. How can anyone take you seriously when you dress like that? They are such homebodies he hasn't updated his wardrobe is 20 years.
You never see them go on a date night or anything. If they did you know she would be posting it on IG.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

If it works for them, then that's all that matters, but for me, I couldn't stay in a relationship like they have. The only thing that I would like is that he does provide a nice lifestyle for them but that is at a big cost. Even when they go on their walks, he's always way ahead of her with cam.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

I actually like Liza, so take it for what it's worth, but she seems happy to me. I'm sure she wishes Alex would put on a nice outfit and take her out for a date, but regardless, they seem to have a pretty good life. She just seems to be an optimist and not get hung up on little stuff like what he wears or his facial hair. I like that about her. Makes her seem normal and not like the other image obsessed influencers out there. I'd rather see his scraggly beard in their Halloween family pics than another f*cking perfect blush pink photo shoot like Tara and them... ugh.
Lemonrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lemonrose »

I want to like her but I can’t stand the our land post this girl does now. She’s obsessed. We get it y’all bought some land damn haha.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

greymatter wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:41 pm I actually like Liza, so take it for what it's worth, but she seems happy to me. I'm sure she wishes Alex would put on a nice outfit and take her out for a date, but regardless, they seem to have a pretty good life. She just seems to be an optimist and not get hung up on little stuff like what he wears or his facial hair. I like that about her. Makes her seem normal and not like the other image obsessed influencers out there. I'd rather see his scraggly beard in their Halloween family pics than another f*cking perfect blush pink photo shoot like Tara and them... ugh.
I had to double check to make sure I wasnt the one who wrote this lol. I completely agree!
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Lemonrose wrote:I want to like her but I can’t stand the our land post this girl does now. She’s obsessed. We get it y’all bought some land damn haha.
Same, it reminds me of Jenelle Evans from teen mom 2 Image

Return to “I-P”