Kelly's Korner

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kelly's Korner

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I wonder if the ex sees his boy or if she just doesn’t show it he never seemed like a bad guy she was well taken care was able to stay home she spoke very good about him
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marzipanda »

I don't know... I feel like the baby actually does look a lot like him though. Maybe he wanted her to get rid of the baby and she didn't? Or maybe he just wanted out. I don't know but I definitely thought it wasn't his either until I saw her. Image

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I'm not going to judge her on this. She could be keeping the truth under wraps because of court battles. That baby does look like him.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

iheartyt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:52 am I'm not going to judge her on this. She could be keeping the truth under wraps because of court battles. That baby does look like him.
Try and keep in mind that Kelly and her ex husband also look alike so that could also play in it. I would never speculate on what’s going on but the fact that she’s kept it so under wraps makes everyone wonder and I’m sure that’s why she keeps it under wraps because it’s giving her the clicks and views which leads to more sponsorships and money. She did mention in a q&a that she has a lot of financial goals so staying with her mother could help that along too.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

I hate to say this about a baby but that baby is not cute. AT ALL
CornyCorner

Unread post by CornyCorner »

Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!
HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

CornyCorner wrote:Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!

This is the tea I live for!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

CornyCorner wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!
I cant find him...
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

sd9008 wrote:
CornyCorner wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!
I cant find him...
I typed in that name and Georgia, he was the second result.

But wow. Scandalous. I watched her for the first time like, two days ago and was trying to figure out where her kids dad was. Found this forum and saw people saying maybe she cheated. Now bam, confirmation.

I want details of how this all went down but I guess she’s unlikely to give them at this point. Pretty sure that video would get a lot of views though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rainymermaid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rainymermaid »

Found her baby daddy. Wow I can’t believe she actually cheated. Who has the time with two little boys? Yuck how trashy.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

No wonder she was so reluctant about talking about what happened. She went on and on about how her channel wasn't about her personal life...except it always has been.

Cat is out of the bag...curious if she will now address it
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marzipanda »

Ohhhhhh yepImageImage

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

You're the real MVP! I knew it! Why else would she move into her mom's house with pretty much just the clothes on their backs? I agree, that's why she's keeping "mum" about it on her YT, it wouldn't look too good going into divorce proceedings. Wow, talk about YT momma drama! :D
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Y'all he is young! Like around 20! Dang this is some good tea. I knew it would all come out!
momwatch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by momwatch »

....dang , this is soo trashy. These ytmoms are something else.I feel for her boys and shame on their dad for leaving them behind.I wonder what mom thinks off this or the other guys parents
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I haven’t been on in a while but came here for a possible update. WOW talk about an update! All I can say is hopefully he is involved and her boys still get to see their dad. What a wild situation!
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

I went back and watched her video where she said she was getting a divorce. I remember I felt so sorry for when I watched it the first time and now I'm like you brought it on yourself. I mean she got pregnant with another man's child. What did she think was gonna happen?
NotMyselfTonight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotMyselfTonight »

I know I’m late but I can’t believe she cheated lol wow. I’m surprised she didn’t tell him to make his page private. Also, is it me or do they seem like total opposites? From the creeping I did on his FB, Kelly doesn’t look like what I imagine he’d go for lol.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

As an English teacher, I cannot watcher her. Her videos make me cringe.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

I knew she had cheated on her husband. You don't just go from being with your husband to your mom's with minimal belongings and pregnant with no involvement from your ex. Like how did she manage that with two kids? Geez.

Return to “I-P”