The Jackson Hive: All that cash, and still white trash | Part 3

yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Jackson Hive: All that cash, and still white trash | Part 3

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

The family has had 4 kids in 4 years or whatever and buys new crib and mattress stuff for each kid? I mean I know they are new rich but that is just stupid! My kids are older (19/17) but I reused everything! Even sleepers that were the “wrong” color for their genders. I’m flabbergasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

yourmomcalled wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:19 am The family has had 4 kids in 4 years or whatever and buys new crib and mattress stuff for each kid? I mean I know they are new rich but that is just stupid! My kids are older (19/17) but I reused everything! Even sleepers that were the “wrong” color for their genders. I’m flabbergasted.

I can see having had 2 cribs just because Celery would have still been in one when Eli was born, and Eli was still in one when Emitt was born, etc, but no- this dumbass needs all new stuff for each of the kidses. She isn't even passing Eli's clothing down. Just buys them all brand new stuff every few weeks.

For as often as she does laundry and cleans, the clothing must be impeccable still, and I bet it just gets tossed in the trash with all the barely used toys she buys. Not sure why anyone who has watched her massive consumerism would even question why she has 4 trash containers picked up every week. They just go through so much shit. No recycling, no donating items. Just toss it in the trash, and buy 4 more to replace each item.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:57 pm
yourmomcalled wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:19 am The family has had 4 kids in 4 years or whatever and buys new crib and mattress stuff for each kid? I mean I know they are new rich but that is just stupid! My kids are older (19/17) but I reused everything! Even sleepers that were the “wrong” color for their genders. I’m flabbergasted.

I can see having had 2 cribs just because Celery would have still been in one when Eli was born, and Eli was still in one when Emitt was born, etc, but no- this dumbass needs all new stuff for each of the kidses. She isn't even passing Eli's clothing down. Just buys them all brand new stuff every few weeks.

For as often as she does laundry and cleans, the clothing must be impeccable still, and I bet it just gets tossed in the trash with all the barely used toys she buys. Not sure why anyone who has watched her massive consumerism would even question why she has 4 trash containers picked up every week. They just go through so much shit. No recycling, no donating items. Just toss it in the trash, and buy 4 more to replace each item.
She could make an episode out of it, taking stuff to donate. Maybe it might make her feel good and wanna do it again?
shrug
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

FFS.... Eli said take a picture mommy. Maybe because at 3, he understands that the only thing mommy pays attention to are cleaning chemicals and cameras.
1F95F916-D970-408E-B8FD-220F0BBF53D4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

yourmomcalled wrote:The family has had 4 kids in 4 years or whatever and buys new crib and mattress stuff for each kid? I mean I know they are new rich but that is just stupid! My kids are older (19/17) but I reused everything! Even sleepers that were the “wrong” color for their genders. I’m flabbergasted.

ImageImageImage they are not rich. She is living off mommy and daddy's money. Imagine never having to worry about any bills. Of course you would blow your money on getting each new baby the newest of all things. PImageAImageTImageHImageEImageTImageIImageC. We see right threw this bitch. Some might not because she took down most of her videos with her family in them. But their life is funded by her crook mommy and daddy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

See that guys? I gave her a great idea for content (taking donations to Goodwill or a shelter) and she hasnt done it right?
She cant do it. Shes a narcissist.
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Sorryforkylesfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sorryforkylesfamily »

Well, another birthday party where they order all these expensive decorations and balloons, have a huge sheet cake, a dozen cupcakes, and about 5 pizzas for this big party. Eli gets another mountain of toys, and the only people there are Kyle, Emily, her siblings and one set of grandparents. It’s pitiful watching them play the pin the tail game with only Ellerie and Eli. I bet Kyle’s 8 year old sister would have loved to play too. Makes me sad no one in Kyle’s family can come. By that night or the next day all the decorations are in the trash and by the end of the month, most of the toys will be tossed when she declutters. Sooooooo wasteful.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sorryforkylesfamily wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:26 pm Well, another birthday party where they order all these expensive decorations and balloons, have a huge sheet cake, a dozen cupcakes, and about 5 pizzas for this big party. Eli gets another mountain of toys, and the only people there are Kyle, Emily, her siblings and one set of grandparents. It’s pitiful watching them play the pin the tail game with only Ellerie and Eli. I bet Kyle’s 8 year old sister would have loved to play too. Makes me sad no one in Kyle’s family can come. By that night or the next day all the decorations are in the trash and by the end of the month, most of the toys will be tossed when she declutters. Sooooooo wasteful.
Eco friendly Dumpster Divers should reclaim it for the earth!
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0f9fc2.jpg[/IMG]

I love that this idiot thinks her slippers are regular shoes. How dumb can she actually be?? Never mind. Image

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:48 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0f9fc2.jpg

I love that this idiot thinks her slippers are regular shoes. How dumb can she actually be?? Never mind. Image

I hope thats decaffeinated
Gelkat011
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gelkat011 »

jczc2003 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0f9fc2.jpg[/IMG]

She has no style so I’m not surprised.

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

IHateCilantro wrote:
jczc2003 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:48 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 0f9fc2.jpg

Nah, girl, she NEEDS that caffeine. Image

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel ... UON1oZ3RCA

This gives me some serious giggles. I've never looked at a channel with less than a B- rating on Social Blade.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 am
IHateCilantro wrote:

But shes pregnant! Or have the Drs changed that recommendation?
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

IHateCilantro wrote:
jczc2003 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:48 am
IHateCilantro wrote: I hope thats decaffeinated

But shes pregnant! Or have the Drs changed that recommendation?
You can have caffeine while pregnant. There’s a limit though and I’m sure she goes over it. I wouldn’t have survived my pregnancies without caffeine.

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Merry Christmas from a family that spends roughly $2k per kid on stuff that will wind up in the trash next month.
4237045B-19A1-467F-9D31-92C0AF9F41F4.png
5991CB30-62B5-486B-AA30-D1889CF9AF8E.png
8C0DEFDE-CB22-43B8-A09A-1FF2045D3FF5.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Merry Christmas from a family that spends roughly $2k per kid on stuff that will wind up in the trash next month.
One day they will realize that they’ve ruined their kids when they react to gifts (or didn’t react Image) the way shittalkinb did when her parents bought her a damn car. Emily and Kyle won’t have the money to do that sort of thing , so the kids will be pissed. Image

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:20 am
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Merry Christmas from a family that spends roughly $2k per kid on stuff that will wind up in the trash next month.

One day they will realize that they’ve ruined their kids when they react to gifts (or didn’t react Image) the way shittalkinb did when her parents bought her a damn car. Emily and Kyle won’t have the money to do that sort of thing , so the kids will be pissed. Image

Shes making spoiled narcissistic USELESS EATERS
Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

How much did you spend on your sister in law Emily? Ya, your 9 yr. old one? How about not trying to buy your kids love, and show them what unconditional love is. Maybe you should reach out to Kyle’s family, they know what unconditional love is, you know the love you took away from Kyle. You should see how they spent their Christmas, together as a family, something you will never know about, true family love. Merry Christmas Kyle.
Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:12 am Merry Christmas from a family that spends roughly $2k per kid on stuff that will wind up in the trash next month.

Are you kidding me?? Why? Why? No kid should ever get a Christmas like this!! You can’t by their love stupid!! This is f’n crazy! Omg. How in the world do you afford this? What scam are they into now? There is no way they can afford all this with out steeling from someone. Ugh these poor kids .

Return to “I-P”