Mandy in the making

Saylo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mandy in the making

Unread post by Saylo »

Just watched her dumb “batter chatter” video. They are telling the story of how they met she looks so smug like her husband wasn’t looking for a girl and she got that good good and put him on lock down. Such a catch let me tell you.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Mandy: hey y’all I’m taking the week off because I’m going on a trip with one of my good friends but I’ll be sure to have videos next week. Also Mandy: spends the entire week posting on Instagram from her bed and her couch and leaves Friday for her girls trip!
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Her fingers really creep me out. Is it arthritis? Why are they so bent up? Why does she love showing them?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saylo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm Her fingers really creep me out. Is it arthritis? Why are they so bent up? Why does she love showing them?
I watched a lot of her old videos and in one she said something about how she does her nails at home and no need to get a manicure and now she talks on Instagram about getting manicures since she’s had a little clout :? so I’m sure she’s always showing them off because home girl thinks that automatically means something.

I’m so over her Instagram feed being all about god and positivity when the girl surrounds herself with the trashiest women on YouTube.
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

brittknee wrote:Mandy: hey y’all I’m taking the week off because I’m going on a trip with one of my good friends but I’ll be sure to have videos next week. Also Mandy: spends the entire week posting on Instagram from her bed and her couch and leaves Friday for her girls trip!
This!!! ImageImage Drives me insane! She is beyond lazy. I have never seen a woman her age spend so much time in bed during the day or on the couch watching tv. And then complaining about not having enough time to edit and get a video out. No video yesterday because Thursday was Thanksgiving and that is the day she edits, so Image, no video this week. Well Mandy, most people who are serious about You Tube plan around holidays and film and edit in advance so they can keep a schedule. She is just a joke. Loves her time on Instagram though. She really thinks she is a social media influencer, lol. ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

TrevorsMom wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:16 am
brittknee wrote:Mandy: hey y’all I’m taking the week off because I’m going on a trip with one of my good friends but I’ll be sure to have videos next week. Also Mandy: spends the entire week posting on Instagram from her bed and her couch and leaves Friday for her girls trip!
This!!! ImageImage Drives me insane! She is beyond lazy. I have never seen a woman her age spend so much time in bed during the day or on the couch watching tv. And then complaining about not having enough time to edit and get a video out. No video yesterday because Thursday was Thanksgiving and that is the day she edits, so Image, no video this week. Well Mandy, most people who are serious about You Tube plan around holidays and film and edit in advance so they can keep a schedule. She is just a joke. Loves her time on Instagram though. She really thinks she is a social media influencer, lol. ImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can promise you that on my side of the world nobody is upset there’s no videos from her this week but the amount of laying in bed and on the couch this woman does is absolutely alarming. I would say maybe she’s busy doing other things we know nothing about but she’s constantly on Instagram showing us the view from her bed or the fireplace and a hallmark movie on the couch.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I’ve been watching Mandy since August ever since seeing Saylo’s recommendation and this woman has been sick every other week in that time. Just saw on her Instagram where she said she was feeling better and I’m wondering if she’s ever mentioned in any of her older videos or Instagram stories why she’s always sick? I don’t think I’ve gone 48 hours without seeing her on Instagram talking about a headache or migraine or cold or flu or nausea.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone still watch her and if so has she gained weight or is it just me?

She’s taking another 2 weeks off after just getting off of a one week vacation from youtube?

She didn’t want to take her child to school on a half day so wanted to let him stay home?

Is she alright?
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

brittknee wrote:Does anyone still watch her and if so has she gained weight or is it just me?

She’s taking another 2 weeks off after just getting off of a one week vacation from youtube?

She didn’t want to take her child to school on a half day so wanted to let him stay home?

Is she alright?
She is lazy. And yes, I think she has gained weight. She will never make it as a big time YouTuber because she can't consistently put out videos. I think she has her sights on Instagram. It's easier for her, and no one cares if she doesn't keep a schedule, lol. I have never seen someone need more breaks and time off from You Tube than this chick. Why even have a channel?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

TrevorsMom wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:45 am She is lazy. And yes, I think she has gained weight. She will never make it as a big time YouTuber because she can't consistently put out videos. I think she has her sights on Instagram. It's easier for her, and no one cares if she doesn't keep a schedule, lol. I have never seen someone need more breaks and time off from You Tube than this chick. Why even have a channel?
I haven’t watched her long enough to know if she’s ever addressed why she made a YouTube channel but I gather a lot of insecurity from her just from what she posts on Instagram alone and considering the fact she’s a 40 y/o woman that surrounds herself with women who are in their 20s. I remember in one of the older videos I watched of her she mentioned not doing youtube to be big yet she continues to invest an awful lot of money into filming equipment and lights for someone who doesn’t want this to go anywhere. Idk but this woman screams insecure to me but she’s a hard one to figure out considering she’s lacking in the consistency dept.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone catch their live the other night? So now Mandy is doing a live stream every week where she accepts tips and money from people and I just can’t with that hahahahahahaha!
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

I really enjoyed her and her videos when I first started watching (probably about a year ago) but the more I watch her, the more annoyed I get!! I'm glad there's a thread about her.

She has been skipping "what's for dinner" very often. That's fine if she doesn't want them to be weekly, but she should really just make them a monthly or bi-weekly video. I'm tired of constantly seeing "there's no what's for dinner this week." Also, there's really no reason that she should be skipping them so often? I get that life happens, but she's literally a SAHM with one son in high school lol.

She's also CONSTANTLY complaining!!! Every day, there's something new. She doesn't feel good, she couldn't get out of bed, the weather, etc. The thing today about her being upset/angry that she made Cole go to school on his birthday? Because she's "never made him go to school on his birthday." It seems like she's always really spoiled him to a very unhealthy level. It won't kill him to go to school on his birthday...

Sorry for the rant, just excited to see a thread about her to vent my frustrations lol.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

jlynnxo wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:24 pm I really enjoyed her and her videos when I first started watching (probably about a year ago) but the more I watch her, the more annoyed I get!! I'm glad there's a thread about her.

She has been skipping "what's for dinner" very often. That's fine if she doesn't want them to be weekly, but she should really just make them a monthly or bi-weekly video. I'm tired of constantly seeing "there's no what's for dinner this week." Also, there's really no reason that she should be skipping them so often? I get that life happens, but she's literally a SAHM with one son in high school lol.

She's also CONSTANTLY complaining!!! Every day, there's something new. She doesn't feel good, she couldn't get out of bed, the weather, etc. The thing today about her being upset/angry that she made Cole go to school on his birthday? Because she's "never made him go to school on his birthday." It seems like she's always really spoiled him to a very unhealthy level. It won't kill him to go to school on his birthday...

Sorry for the rant, just excited to see a thread about her to vent my frustrations lol.
Glad to know I’m not alone because for a while there I was the only one commenting so I moved to the gossip bakery site where her thread is much more active. I’m surprised with a site this size that it’s stayed stagnant for such a long time but happy to hear someone else notices how she’s always complaining when she goes on her Instagram and boy does this woman love her Instagram. Maybe if she didn’t spend her days sitting around watching Friends and documenting it on Instagram she would have more free time to do her videos but she seems like someone who wants to get that swipe up activated on her Instagram because youtube is hard work for her. She seems very sheltered.
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

brittknee wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:07 am
jlynnxo wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:24 pm I really enjoyed her and her videos when I first started watching (probably about a year ago) but the more I watch her, the more annoyed I get!! I'm glad there's a thread about her.

Glad to know I’m not alone because for a while there I was the only one commenting so I moved to the gossip bakery site where her thread is much more active. I’m surprised with a site this size that it’s stayed stagnant for such a long time but happy to hear someone else notices how she’s always complaining when she goes on her Instagram and boy does this woman love her Instagram. Maybe if she didn’t spend her days sitting around watching Friends and documenting it on Instagram she would have more free time to do her videos but she seems like someone who wants to get that swipe up activated on her Instagram because youtube is hard work for her. She seems very sheltered.
Ooooh I'll be checking that out! I'm surprised this one isn't more active too.

She complains about every. little. thing.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can’t keep up with her or the way she jumps from tragedy to tragedy and makes it her own somehow. A young man at her sons school lost his life and she’s not only making it about her son but now making it about her and how hard it’s been on her.......cut to her dancing in the next story on her Instagram to American Pie while smiling and making her eyebrows look crazier than they already are. I think she found the other thread on her on the other gossip sites because as soon as they picked up on it she started in on Instagram with how she’s flawed and people who point that out are even more flawed. That southern fried Christian comes out of her so often that she exudes positivity all the time it seems. 🙄
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

The way she keeps calling her husband baby is really creepy to me.
spicygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by spicygirl »

brittknee wrote:
Saylo wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm Her fingers really creep me out. Is it arthritis? Why are they so bent up? Why does she love showing them?
I watched a lot of her old videos and in one she said something about how she does her nails at home and no need to get a manicure and now she talks on Instagram about getting manicures since she’s had a little clout :? so I’m sure she’s always showing them off because home girl thinks that automatically means something.

I’m so over her Instagram feed being all about god and positivity when the girl surrounds herself with the trashiest women on YouTube.
Who are her youtube friends? I don’t have instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

spicygirl wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:29 am
brittknee wrote:

Who are her youtube friends? I don’t have instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll be honest I don’t pay much attention to Mandy these days but there’s a much larger thread on her on the gossip bakery site. The friends I was referring to were jessi Christine and missy from the welders wife and carla Mackenzie. They all seem like bona fide mean girls to me but aside from that I couldn’t stand to support mandys channel anymore after she non stop would post scriptures in her Instagram stories and then in the next story she would complain about life. The girl is friends with jessi Christine so you know they talk trash about others and then she’s always posting about the people that talk about her. They’re all a rare breed on YouTube and all you can do is pray for them.
Roger
Discord name: Ray

Unread post by Roger »

She doesn’t seem fake to me. What’s with all the criticism of physical imperfections? I bet you all think Martha Stewart a beauty! I like her American down-home recipes as well as her charming Southern down-home style. The family seems very functional to me which is very unusual in today’s culture. I would love to visit her and her family and sit down to a decent meal with probably good and polite conversation. I don’t see them using cell phones at the table. Of course it’s staged, so is everything else including politics.As far as the husbands compliments go, you do not tell a southern girl that her food is no good Or you’ll be cooking for yourself from now on. Wish she had a cook book. Non-constructive criticism is based on envy!
LaL805

Unread post by LaL805 »

Roger wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:42 am She doesn’t seem fake to me. What’s with all the criticism of physical imperfections? I bet you all think Martha Stewart a beauty! I like her American down-home recipes as well as her charming Southern down-home style. The family seems very functional to me which is very unusual in today’s culture. I would love to visit her and her family and sit down to a decent meal with probably good and polite conversation. I don’t see them using cell phones at the table. Of course it’s staged, so is everything else including politics.As far as the husbands compliments go, you do not tell a southern girl that her food is no good Or you’ll be cooking for yourself from now on. Wish she had a cook book. Non-constructive criticism is based on envy!
Martha used to be a model... for CHANEL... she was absolutely stunning as a young woman.

Return to “I-P”