Senna85
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Juliannadb

Unread post by Senna85 »

Rosebud wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:25 pm
Senna85 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:34 am Been a hot minute since I’ve been on here. ^agreed, I don’t think Nick was comfortable with her being on YouTube, probably for work and for personal reasons too. I’ve been getting the feeling from what and how she says things that if things don’t go her way, she isn’t happy about it. I sort of like her but I definitely side eye a few things.

I couldn’t imagine being in her shoes with two small kids, one with disabilities and being on her own. That’s incredible to be honest, no idea how she does it. She definitely seems so much happier now but I’m amazed how she pays for everything and doesn’t really work. She must be getting quite a bit from nick, being frugal only gets you so far.
She did say she had quite a bit of savings that would last them like a year I think? And she must get paid a little from YouTube, I guess. Anyway, I really wish we had someone here who watches her patreon and fans only videos (another small source of income?) to let us know if she spilled more tea about nicks involvement /break up over there
Yes, you’re right! I forgot about her saying that. I agree, I’d love to know what she says in her paid subscription channels. I usually only watch train wrecks but for some odd reason I like her, although I keep waiting for a ball to drop since all mommy youtubers I watch all seem to Be crazy Lolol . It’s nice that’s she dating, she’s young and deserves to have some fun especially since Nick is probably wherever living his best life. I’m annoyed for her lol. I do hope she meets someone nice, her YouTube/patron takes off And she does well. Look at me be8ng a positive Polly, I’m usually here for all the shit talk LOL
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

dessywessy wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:52 pm She never really gave a specific reason as to why they split, she made a video about it and all she really said was that he didn’t like being on Youtube, never “supported her channel” and kept telling his coworkers about her channel after she asked him not to.
well, IMO those statements are conflicting.

If he didn't like being on youtube, why would he ''advertise'' it to his coworkers?
Also, if she wanted him to be supportive of the channel, isn't sharing about it growing the channel? So how isn't that supportive?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Is anyone on here subscribed to her patreon/only fans? what does she talk about on there?
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

The stuff she cooks and feeds her kids is pretty appalling to be honest. In her new vlog she was complaining about them wanting so many snacks after dinner...it’s because they aren’t getting enough nutrients.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

dessywessy wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:14 pm The stuff she cooks and feeds her kids is pretty appalling to be honest. In her new vlog she was complaining about them wanting so many snacks after dinner...it’s because they aren’t getting enough nutrients.
I have noticed her kids do snack a lot, especially after meals. Also, Stella is apparently an extremely picky eater, so she'll only eat so much. But that tortilla pizza... was something else to say the least lol.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

I wonder why she keeps disappearing. I know she may be busy as a single mom with two very young children, especially one with special needs/a lot of therapy, but this is her job. I swear some of these youtube moms would never be able to work a "real" job from all the days they dont "work". Her vlogs are pretty boring anyway lol
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

She just posted a story on instagram with crutches next to her, so im assuming she's injured? Hope she's okay and still able to take care of the kids. Maybe thats why shes been so MIA, but im sure she could still vlog her kids/edit from the couch.
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

I feel so bad for her. She found out she has a blood clot in her leg and is in a lot of pain. Nick helped out while he was there but it looks like he's gone. My late husband was in the military but I'm not sure how this would work but it seems like he should have been able to take emergency leave or something to be there to take care of his kids until she was feeling better. She can barely move and talks about having to crawl around the apartment. You would think at least her sister would come to help her since it seems like this has been going on for quite a while.

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 Plus using Tapatalk

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

He totally should have taken leave. There must be a way. And he didn't even clean up after himself with that big mattress.
It sucks that PT is cancelled due to covid, but a blessing that it's happening while she shouldn't be trying to exert herself anyways.

Such a hard time where people don't want to travel because of Covid, not easy to get help.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

WOW.... Her douchebag (someday ex) husband legit moved to Washington. Like about as far as possible away from the kids. When she was hoping once he was out of army (he is) he would be somewhat close to help out or have parenting time.

So she's getting a house with her sister in Tennessee, or nearby family. Don't blame her.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

PissedOutDQ wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:23 pm WOW.... Her douchebag (someday ex) husband legit moved to Washington. Like about as far as possible away from the kids. When she was hoping once he was out of army (he is) he would be somewhat close to help out or have parenting time.

So she's getting a house with her sister in Tennessee, or nearby family. Don't blame her.

I justttt finished watching her latest blog and had to come on here. It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been on, mainly use the discord now but she doesn’t have a channel there. What an absolute deadbeat. She made it seem like he was finally going to step up and then he moves to Washington wtffff. My money is on him having a girlfriend and he’s moving there with her. Apparently he doesn’t care about his kids, definitely see why she left his ass while she was pregnant!
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Sooo she's got a new boyfriend! She seems happy with him so far and he seems nice and good with the kids. Hopefully things work out and that he's better than her shitty ex.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Oh man. I just watched her newest video, she went offfff. Nick cheated on her with a coworker and gaslighted her ....WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT. The coworker was also the reason he moved to Washington away from his kids. Absolutely unreal, I feel so so so bad for her that she has to be tied to him and this mess. He is an absolute waste of oxygen.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Senna85 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:25 am Oh man. I just watched her newest video, she went offfff. Nick cheated on her with a coworker and gaslighted her ....WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT. The coworker was also the reason he moved to Washington away from his kids. Absolutely unreal, I feel so so so bad for her that she has to be tied to him and this mess. He is an absolute waste of oxygen.
I just watched it too. What a piece of shit he is, choosing some girl over Julianna and their kids. And to cheat on her while she was pregnant. I feel really bad for her too. Hopefully she can get through this and that Nick gets whats coming to him. I also saw that she recently broke up with that other guy she was seeing too. Hopefully she can just take this time to focus on herself and her kids.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

As predicted, Nick is trash. Cheated on her with a "coworker" Heather. Not only that, he kicked her and the kids out (while pregnant) and moved this bitch in. And this bitch sold all of Stella's stuff left behind that Juliana couldn't fit in the car/truck. And then moved to Washington with her, as far as possible from kids.

Idk how she suddenly found out. But love the pettiness lmao. She dropped a screenshot of child on IG in her own backyard in Texas.
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Interesting... Side chick has a unique name? Or uncommon. A quick Google and she got married March 2019. Of course another army guy. Maybe her husband found out, she's out- so then Nick wanted Julianna out?

He's out now right? But she's still in the Army I think. I could be wrong, but aren't they old school and take deserting family serious? I know she probably didn't want to fight over house.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

PissedOutDQ wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm As predicted, Nick is trash. Cheated on her with a "coworker" Heather. Not only that, he kicked her and the kids out (while pregnant) and moved this bitch in. And this bitch sold all of Stella's stuff left behind that Juliana couldn't fit in the car/truck. And then moved to Washington with her, as far as possible from kids.

Idk how she suddenly found out. But love the pettiness lmao. She dropped a screenshot of child on IG in her own backyard in Texas.
Yo she is sooo petty but I'm living for it lol. Also the girl Heather's insta bio is literally "I love Nick" lmao
BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

sadasfuck wrote:
PissedOutDQ wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm As predicted, Nick is trash. Cheated on her with a "coworker" Heather. Not only that, he kicked her and the kids out (while pregnant) and moved this bitch in. And this bitch sold all of Stella's stuff left behind that Juliana couldn't fit in the car/truck. And then moved to Washington with her, as far as possible from kids.

Yo she is sooo petty but I'm living for it lol. Also the girl Heather's insta bio is literally "I love Nick" lmao
How did you guys find the girlfriend I wanna see what happens when she finds out he's cheating on her too Image.

I wonder if her and Logan broke up because of her letting nick stay in her apartment?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

sadasfuck wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 pm

I don’t think she’s petty at all. In all this time she’s never spoken negatively about Nick and has had an ‘open door’ policy with him and the kids. On the VERY rare visits with his kids he gets to sleep there, eat there etc and she could not have made it any easier for him.
Now we find out that he KICKED THEM OUT, his pregnant wife and daughter! And that he gaslighted the shit out of her, and that he was cheating on her, and that he moved the side chick in to their marital home, and that he’s now cheated on the side chick. He’s such a pig!
Juliana is such an incredible mum, and she keeps it real and I love that about her. Now that she’s woke to what a pig Nick is she has some belated grieving to do & then I think she’ll kick arse even more than she already has. Cutting ties with that POS is going to be such a positive thing for her.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

BrokenHeart410 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:57 pm
sadasfuck wrote:

How did you guys find the girlfriend I wanna see what happens when she finds out he's cheating on her too Image.

I wonder if her and Logan broke up because of her letting nick stay in her apartment?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
On instagram she posted some pictures with the caption "my favorite pics from my backyard in texas" (something like that but it's now deleted) and the last pic was of the girl nick was cheating with and julianna tagged her.

I'm not sure why she and logan broke up, I don't think she talked about it, just said that they broke up.

Return to “I-P”