Juliannadb

Senna85
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Juliannadb

Unread post by Senna85 »

Just wondering if anyone else watches her. She has a two(ish) year old who has some brain damage due to the cord being wrapped around her neck during birth which deprived her of oxygen. She is also about 30 weeks pregnant and just separated from her husband and moved from Texas back to Illinois with her parents.

She seems so very sweet and a great mom. I feel so bad for her that she is separating while pregnant but she seems much happier. Her daughter Stella is just the sweetest and has really overcome so many challenges. I really hope her channel continues to grow. She’s one of very few moms who I don’t think joined YouTube for the wrong reasons.
Closer
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Juliannadb

Unread post by Closer »

I love watching her! I've followed her since her day in the life with a special needs baby went viral. When Stella was a tiny baby.

I'm glad she's keeping the reasons for the separation quiet, but at the same time I'm so nosey and I want to know! Haha.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I like her so far but I kinda feel bad for her having to move back home with a child and being pregnant.

Obviously she doesn't show everything on the vlog but it didn't seem like Nick helped her very much...she said a few times that he was away for the weekend or just out. If I were him and I knew my child would be moving states away from me I would be spending every minute with her

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

I’m glad others watch and like her!

I definitely am nosy and wonder what happened. I feel so bad for her, it must be devastating to learn your pregnant but in the middle of separating. I’m glad she has her family, they seem so supportive.
My guess was that she was lonely in Texas with Nick being away so much and no support system around her while dealing with all Stella’s appointments.

She’s one strong and mature momma, finally a youtube I don’t constantly roll my eyes at lol
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

Why dont these MommyBloggers just call their channels, "Starbucks and Target"
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

She seems so much happier in Chicago than Texas, I'm so glad she was able to move!

Also, I agree Nick never seemed to be very helpful or involved. I remember watching one of her early vlogs and thinking how he barely did anything :/
Closer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Closer »

ughpleasee wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:06 am She seems so much happier in Chicago than Texas, I'm so glad she was able to move!

Also, I agree Nick never seemed to be very helpful or involved. I remember watching one of her early vlogs and thinking how he barely did anything :/
Nick has always rubbed me the wrong way. Granted, we only see what she vlogs, but he seemed to always be sleeping or playing games or playing with his drums.
Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

Finally a thread about this YouTube mum! Been watching for quite a while and lurking here on other threads because there was none about julianna. I love her and I think she's very down to earth, hopefully she doesn't lose that if her channel does take off after the new baby is born.
I'm sorry to be blunt but nick seems like a big of an a**hole to me. She's very discreet which is the right thing to do but the few times she's mentioned something about him have shown that he's far from the ideal husband /baby daddy. I don't understand why she's having him be there when this baby's born... You're not together anymore, it doesn't seem like he cares very much that they're gone - he's probably just playing his games and his drums and being "out" -, I personally would prefer to have my mum or my sister there when I gave birth than him.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

She had her baby boy and he is soooo cute. I can’t imagine the strength to go through this pregnancy and have a toddler with disabilities by herself. I know her family is supporting her but you guys are right, nick just seems very detached and that has to be hard. Maybe that’s just the impression because she doesn’t show him or talk about him in vlogs out of respect. She seems so mature, and I’m so glad that this pregnancy was a better experience for her!!
Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

I'm actually so sad that she went through her labor and delivery alone... yes I understand one of her parents had to stay with Stella, or someone else. But there are two parents, a sister, she's mentioned friends... There had to be someone who could have come to be with her, at least in the morning when she was almost ready to deliver, she again mentioned that nick was not responding... If your wife is 40 weeks pregnant, wouldn't you leave your phone on during the night? What if something went wrong?
I feel like this lady is actually so lonely, it breaks my heart. She's such a strong person
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Rosebud wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 am I'm actually so sad that she went through her labor and delivery alone... yes I understand one of her parents had to stay with Stella, or someone else. But there are two parents, a sister, she's mentioned friends... There had to be someone who could have come to be with her, at least in the morning when she was almost ready to deliver, she again mentioned that nick was not responding... If your wife is 40 weeks pregnant, wouldn't you leave your phone on during the night? What if something went wrong?
I feel like this lady is actually so lonely, it breaks my heart. She's such a strong person

I know that really broke my heart. Nick seems like a piece of work, he has definitely checked completely out. Probably out hooking up, living his best life :(

I missed some of the vlog and sometimes didn’t catch the small details, I was hoping that maybe there was someone with her but she didn’t show them on camera. Did she say she was completely alone, that was the feeling I got from the video, I was just hoping that wasn’t actually the case. Especially after stella’s birth and how traumatic that must have been, she was probably scared dur8ng this labor that something could go wrong again. Ugh, my heart really goes out to her.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

I feel like now is a good time for us to change Nick's name to...umm...dick works I think.

He should have already been there considering she was so far along.

She even rented that Airbnb so he would be more comfortable. I wonder if he will even come at all and if not all the money she used to rent it will probably be wasted since she will need her parents help

Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

Senna85 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:05 am
Rosebud wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:57 am I'm actually so sad that she went through her labor and delivery alone... yes I understand one of her parents had to stay with Stella, or someone else. But there are two parents, a sister, she's mentioned friends... There had to be someone who could have come to be with her, at least in the morning when she was almost ready to deliver, she again mentioned that nick was not responding... If your wife is 40 weeks pregnant, wouldn't you leave your phone on during the night? What if something went wrong?

I know that really broke my heart. Nick seems like a piece of work, he has definitely checked completely out. Probably out hooking up, living his best life :(

I missed some of the vlog and sometimes didn’t catch the small details, I was hoping that maybe there was someone with her but she didn’t show them on camera. Did she say she was completely alone, that was the feeling I got from the video, I was just hoping that wasn’t actually the case. Especially after stella’s birth and how traumatic that must have been, she was probably scared dur8ng this labor that something could go wrong again. Ugh, my heart really goes out to her.
She did! She was there completely alone and didn't actually even complain about it. And you're right, she must have been scared and could have used that to get pity or click baiting but no... She did like a champ.
You know you're doing something right when your gossip thread on ytmd is bashing your ex and praising you xD
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

From what I understand she was perfectly happy being alone and having baby boy on her own. Nick couldn't take leave until after baby boy was born anyway according to a comment his made in her last video.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Soooo..... what do y'all think of his name?

Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

MamaTweet wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:42 pm Soooo..... what do y'all think of his name?

Ohhh, it’s gonna be a big yikesss from me. :?
Closer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Closer »

MamaTweet wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:42 pm Soooo..... what do y'all think of his name?

Definitely didn't see that one coming. :?
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

Listen, I love Julianna, but that name? Yikes! I loved An American Tail as a child, its such a cute movie, but the name is not just a simple character name, like Ariel or Aurora. The family of mice in the movie is very clearly a Russian-Jewish family, they even have to leave their town because of Anti-Semitism! And Feivel is a Yiddish name, so Very Very much associated with Jewish culture. It seems a little weird to pick a name with such heavy cultural significance when you are not even related to that culture... Idk it seems super odd. In other circumstances, I'd like the name tho.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

ughpleasee wrote:Listen, I love Julianna, but that name? Yikes! I loved An American Tail as a child, its such a cute movie, but the name is not just a simple character name, like Ariel or Aurora. The family of mice in the movie is very clearly a Russian-Jewish family, they even have to leave their town because of Anti-Semitism! And Feivel is a Yiddish name, so Very Very much associated with Jewish culture. It seems a little weird to pick a name with such heavy cultural significance when you are not even related to that culture... Idk it seems super odd. In other circumstances, I'd like the name tho.
And it doesn't go with Stella at all (in my opinion)

Rosebud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosebud »

Do you guys not find it a bit strange that they're spending two weeks together as if they were still a couple? I understand the reasoning behind that choice and props for them to make it work. But this separation seems soooo beyond cordial I wonder if they're actually not gonna get back together at some point down the line...

Return to “I-P”