Re: Myka Stauffer: Homeschool from bed, she’s sick in the head | Pt 4

Unread post by littlepinktink »

This name!!!! LOL
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Great name. Wonder if the next vlog will be about Huxley or cleaning the house.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Kkelly182
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kkelly182 »

How many more babies do you guys think Myka will have after Onyx? My guess is 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Well they have said they want to adopt again. What are the qualifications for adoption? I feel like with five children already, one who is a baby and one who has special needs, won’t they be denied? Maybe not internationally but I am pretty sure they talked about adopting in the US. I do know that adopting in the states is quite difficult as I know wonderfully deserving folks who have been denied! I mean great, they have a ton of money and plenty of room in that house. But surely someone could come to that house to review the situation and see what a shit show it is. Also, she may be approaching the end of her child bearing years. At least without it being a high risk situation. I think for once they should focus on what they have and not constantly be wishing for more.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Myka Stauffer: Homeschool from bed, she’s sick in the head | Pt 4

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Oh-oh! Watch out! She’s going on a schedule!

You guys, she’s such a perfectionist!

tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

I swear she had to have read what I posted this morning. What does it matter what days work for us as viewers!?!? She isn’t gonna stick to it. She had those Invisalign trays in too!
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

She’s so full of shit!!! How many times has she done this???!!
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Jesus! This scared me out of my boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TyraP
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TyraP »

Does she even WANT to vlog now? Or is it because they 'literally' don't know a life outside of camera at this point?
Their vlogs are so.. Just so. Them yapping and faking and yapping. Boring.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Did anyone watch her stories, on this EXACT moment, how creepy is she when she’s like “Huxley, come ere” in the fakest delicate high pitched voice. And then a creepy little laugh after that omg I cringed so bad!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spillthattea19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spillthattea19 »

Yikes. What an unflattering thumbnail!

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

That has got to be the least cute baby I have seen in a long, long time. Sorry not sorry.

Also, I dont watch her videos much but even just from the bits I see here & there on IG and such... It is is painfully obvious that she resents Huxley, and doesn't really love him at all (body language doesn't lie, Myka. We see you.). The whole adoption thing was for YouTube... for content, views and admiration ("wow, these people are so wonderful!"). Now she resents him for being special needs and for not being as "adorable" as she had hoped. He definitely doesn't live up to her expectations. How damn sad for that poor child. Myka has got to be one of the worst YTers out there for adopting for views & then not even really caring about the child she god damn adopted. It blows my MIND how freaking unfair, sad, and all around horrible that is.

And does anyone believe they would have done the adoption if they didn't have a YT channel? Absolutely frickin' not. I will bet my life on that. I dont mind Jim/James (forgot his name) but Myka really deserves having her channel taken down & being forced to work an actual job. What an absolute scumbag she is. Definitely one of the most ingenuine, creepy, and all around unlikable women on YouTube, maybe even more so than Rachelle Swannie and Keren Swan.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

pineberry wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 pm That has got to be the least cute baby I have seen in a long, long time. Sorry not sorry.

Also, I dont watch her videos much but even just from the bits I see here & there on IG and such... It is is painfully obvious that she resents Huxley, and doesn't really love him at all (body language doesn't lie, Myka. We see you.). The whole adoption thing was for YouTube... for content, views and admiration ("wow, these people are so wonderful!"). Now she resents him for being special needs and for not being as "adorable" as she had hoped. He definitely doesn't live up to her expectations. How damn sad for that poor child. Myka has got to be one of the worst YTers out there for adopting for views & then not even really caring about the child she god damn adopted. It blows my MIND how freaking unfair, sad, and all around horrible that is.

And does anyone believe they would have done the adoption if they didn't have a YT channel? Absolutely frickin' not. I will bet my life on that. I dont mind Jim/James (forgot his name) but Myka really deserves having her channel taken down & being forced to work an actual job. What an absolute scumbag she is. Definitely one of the most ingenuine, creepy, and all around unlikable women on YouTube, maybe even more so than Rachelle Swannie and Keren Swan.
Hahaha yah force her to work a real job, and she’ll assault someone again! She can’t handle the real outside world without “girl fights”! 😂 what a joke I could kick her ass so hard it would make her head spin! Not bragging either.
Teamrocketing
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Teamrocketing »

Does this baby look like ‘fat bastard’ to anyone else or is it just me Lol myka thinks he’s getting cuter!

She changed her mind again I guess about the kitchen and basement makeovers. Their new plan is... interesting.

They DO NOT need anymore children. Especially not another adopted child that will just end up abused. Homegirl needs a new hobby, this trend of collecting kids is getting crazy.

Kkelly182
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kkelly182 »

nevermind1987 wrote:
pineberry wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 pm That has got to be the least cute baby I have seen in a long, long time. Sorry not sorry.

Hahaha yah force her to work a real job, and she’ll assault someone again! She can’t handle the real outside world without “girl fights”! Image what a joke I could kick her ass so hard it would make her head spin! Not bragging either.
I hope YouTube demonetizes family channels very soon. And then Instagram follows soon after by not allowing sponsorships with kids involved. I would kill to see some of these influencer moms have to get a real job.

TyraP
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TyraP »

So Jim was painting the basement (it was the basement, right? I forget) till 1. He looked done. The guy will then wake up and be Huxley's only parent. He will do a real full time job. He will homeschool the other kids. He will look after Onyx. He will return Myka's oversized clothes. He will visit Target alone with kids. He will cook half the time. He will faint.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

TyraP wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:50 am So Jim was painting the basement (it was the basement, right? I forget) till 1. He looked done. The guy will then wake up and be Huxley's only parent. He will do a real full time job. He will homeschool the other kids. He will look after Onyx. He will return Myka's oversized clothes. He will visit Target alone with kids. He will cook half the time. He will faint.
Nothing short of a goddamn sin. When will he ever stand up for himself?!
bizzy bee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bizzy bee »

Re: Ohio homeschooling requirements. They have to either submit standardized test scores to their local school district or have a portfolio reviewed by a credentialed educator. But that oversight is just token. I've known people who got standardized tests over the internet that they proctored themselves (you only have to submit the results). Homeschoolers also pass around the info for people who qualify to review portfolios but are known to be homeschool friendly (i.e. they approve anything.) Plus, children are required to attend school until age 6, so she doesn't have that many officially homeschooled "kiddos."
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

What a SCARY looking kid omg. Also, what does she do with all these PR packages she gets? When was the last time she did a giveaway on her channel? Greedy selfish bitch. I can’t stand when rich people get free shit and us working class people have to buy it. How is that fair?!

Return to “I-P”