Myka Stauffer: Homeschool from bed, she’s sick in the head | Pt 4

tallulah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Homeschool from bed, she’s sick in the head | Pt 4

Unread post by tallulah »

I read here once in a while when I randomly come across a video of hers! This tiktok was on my FYP today and had NO IDEA this was going on!
Gossipcatlady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gossipcatlady »

I've been wondering about what happened that lead to this. I know the main theory is that she got tired of him and got rid of him, but this happened quickly. I would think there would be more of a process.

What if something along the lines of sexual abuse happened? And/or what if CPS was involved and said it us not safe for Hux to live with other children? This would explain why they couldn't speak about him. Perhaps when the state had custody of him, they were not allowed to.
fairlycertain254
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fairlycertain254 »

charliema16 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:17 am
CoffeeGurl wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:06 am
fairlycertain254 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 am She will be pregnant before 2021.
*ETA- why does her TikTok have the tag #singlemom?
🤔. You think they separated?
No it’s because she used to be a single mom to Kova. She’s just trying to be relatable to everyone.
Wow, if I was Her husband that would sort of piss me off.
tallulah
Amateur
Amateur

Didn’t she crowd source money for the adoption?
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Gossipcatlady wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 am

What if something along the lines of sexual abuse happened? And/or what if CPS was involved and said it us not safe for Hux to live with other children? This would explain why they couldn't speak about him. Perhaps when the state had custody of him, they were not allowed to.
Are you insinuating that a 4 year old sexually abused someone? Come on. This is exactly what Myka wanted, taint Hux´s name and make him look like a "bad kid" and like everything was his fault.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

tallulah wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:26 am Didn’t she crowd source money for the adoption?
Yes. Which is one of the reasons it is so disgusting they are just getting rid of him like that now.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

pineberry wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:26 am
Gossipcatlady wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 am

Are you insinuating that a 4 year old sexually abused someone? Come on. This is exactly what Myka wanted, taint Hux´s name and make him look like a "bad kid" and like everything was his fault.
Agrees! What a terrible thing to insinuate. I think if anything, he hit another kid or something. BUT we have no idea that this is even because of something HE did. And if HE did do anything, it was probably because he was having trouble regulating his emotions for many reasons but largely in part to the instability in his life, especially after arriving to the states with Myka and Jim. My heart is broken for him for so many reasons, and this is one of them - because people think he did something terrible (of course that’s what they want you to believe - they are assholes and don’t want their YouTube presence to tank).
Gossipcatlady
Wallflower
Wallflower

First of all, if he did that, that would mean it was done to him. I would not blame a child in any way if he did have something like this going on.

Second of all, it all happened so suddenly as if CPS were involved.
tallulah
Amateur
Amateur

Look at the comment he liked
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CCL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CCL »

Does anyone still have a video of Myka saying the therapy was too expensive?

Where I live there is a program called TEFRA Medicaid for special need kids that is based off parents income. It's for those who make too much for the state insurance here. My autistic son is on it. We pay monthly and all his therapies are covered.

I researched and saw that wasn't in Ohio but surely there is something that covers the cost regardless of income. TEFRA goes over $500k annually here.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Gossipcatlady wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:31 am First of all, if he did that, that would mean it was done to him. I would not blame a child in any way if he did have something like this going on.

Second of all, it all happened so suddenly as if CPS were involved.
Are you for real. A 3/4 year old does not have any kind of sex drive, sexual desires, nor any understanding of anything sexually related.. and keep in mind he is developmentally delayed so mentally he is even younger than 4, probably 2 or max. 3..

Its really obvious to me that IF he did anything, it was displaying violent behavior and that is something that most likely stems from his not being shown enough attention, especially since their newest spawn Onyx arrived. They 100% could have fixed this behavior if their hearts and efforts were in it, but they simply did not want to.

I see Myka got what she wanted when she vaguely stated Hux did something bad toward the other kids. She WANTS people to speculate and assume Hux did something really really bad that justified them abandoning him. To assume he sexually violated another kid is just beyond fucking ridiculous. Like, get the heck out of here with these kind of speculations. What the actual fuck, for real.
saltysarah09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saltysarah09 »

I would bet it’s 100% violent outbursts, because he doesn’t know how to regulate himself, which isn’t his fault. He was probably overstimulated, under supervised, and felt lost in that large of a family. That family was too much for him to be able to handle, he needs a peaceful loving environment to be able to thrive.
I wonder if his new mommy requested he be taken off her social media. I wouldn’t want videos of my newly adopted son out there like that. His treatment in some of those videos is heartbreaking. That would probably definitely be something I would bring up legally if I were in that situation. It’s not right to continue to make money off him and have all of that content out there.
Justpeachyy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justpeachyy »

I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE DISGUSTED ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE! I normally just lurk...I made this count just to comment this.

I am disgusted!

I watched the video before bed last night and sat up thinking about all night long.

Huxley is NOT some rescue dog or a sweater with a stain on it, there is NO return policy for children. Myka is despicable and I have a feeling she's the one that pushed giving him up but there is NO WAY Jim agreed to this, there had to of been some convincing.

I have this strong inkling that Huxley got physically with one of their bio children or them (something most kids his do with their siblings) and they're doing it to protect their precious perfect blonde bio children.
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

I literally couldn't sleep last night. That poor boy. Kids are not expendable. You don't give one back if he's too hard. It's obvious that they loved him way less than their bio kids because they wouldn't do that to their bio kids. She's the worst excuse for a mom. She should just give up the rest of her kids and become a webcam girl, they'll be too hard as teenagers.
Gossipcatlady
Wallflower
Wallflower

You seriously believe a child who is 4 and has been sexually abused will not act out sexually? Well good for you for never having heard of it. But it happens.
Dramama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dramama »

Sophie Ross said on twitter that Huxley is in the foster care system. He has not been re-adopted yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SophRossss/s ... 4661794817
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

This is so awful.
saltysarah09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saltysarah09 »

Dramama wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 am Sophie Ross said on twitter that Huxley is in the foster care system. He has not been re-adopted yet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SophRossss/s ... 4661794817
Well that’s depressing as shit...
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Nobody finds it weird that video has less than 200k views on it? How the hell are they hiding this? The only way I heard about it was some girl on tik tok was talking about it and it came up
On my FYP.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:55 am Nobody finds it weird that video has less than 200k views on it? How the hell are they hiding this? The only way I heard about it was some girl on tik tok was talking about it and it came up
On my FYP.
It’s hit the adoption world already. Anti adoption on Facebook has a couple of threads and other groups she’s in. Maybe people aren’t watching the video and heard the rumors? But it looks like it’s blowing up

Return to “I-P”