Living Rosa | Part 2

newgee000
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living Rosa | Part 2

Unread post by newgee000 »

I recently discovered Tara and Mandi on Instagram and went down a rabbit hole and watched a bulk of their YT videos.

What an interesting dynamic. I must admit that I really like Tara and feel she’s been misjudged by many simply because of her ‘different’ personality. I think most can agree that’s she’s an amazing mother to the girls. I do not like Mandi at all. Strikes me as annoying and a bit self centered. Her constant whining, specifically throughout the pregnancy videos, was insufferable to sit through. I don’t blame Tara for getting short with her at times.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how tall Tara is? Mandi looks to be average height but I can’t help but notice how much Tara stands out next to everyone in the family photos. Also, who took the others last name in marriage? I feel like their will be a fifth baby within 1.5-2 years. From what I’ve read and understand, all of the girls are biologically Tara’s but were carried by Mandi. I wonder if they will keep it that way for a fifth baby?! 😬
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

newgee000 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:41 am I recently discovered Tara and Mandi on Instagram and went down a rabbit hole and watched a bulk of their YT videos.

What an interesting dynamic. I must admit that I really like Tara and feel she’s been misjudged by many simply because of her ‘different’ personality. I think most can agree that’s she’s an amazing mother to the girls. I do not like Mandi at all. Strikes me as annoying and a bit self centered. Her constant whining, specifically throughout the pregnancy videos, was insufferable to sit through. I don’t blame Tara for getting short with her at times.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how tall Tara is? Mandi looks to be average height but I can’t help but notice how much Tara stands out next to everyone in the family photos. Also, who took the others last name in marriage? I feel like their will be a fifth baby within 1.5-2 years. From what I’ve read and understand, all of the girls are biologically Tara’s but were carried by Mandi. I wonder if they will keep it that way for a fifth baby?! 😬
I've commented a few times before, I used to be an acquaintance with T+M (mostly pre-becoming moms). Tara is tall, I want to say about 5'9"-5'10". Mandi took Tara's name. Mandi and Tara met on myspace way back. Mandi lived in the midwest and moved to NY and into Tara's dad's house with Tara. Even after she moved there, Tara wasn't sure about dating here, and went on dates with some guys. They never really told people they were dating, they just announced their engagement. I haven't watched diligently in a few years, I believe they only planned on having 4 children; the plan was always to do reciprocal IVF (Tara's eggs, Mandi as gestational carrier). Especially with Dot's health complications, I'm not sure there will be a #5.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Anybody else cringing over how Mandi responded to Lennon when she asked Tara for her plate- number one, she's their primary caregiver, so of course her first instinct is to go to Tara, number two, of course while it's important to teach your kids to be gentle with people when they're injured, the tone in which she said it (kinda snippy) was uncool. Also, I kind of feel like Lennon's speech is improving, so that's cool!
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

alexander87 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:43 pm
SouthernBella wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:21 pm I never watch them anymore but catch them on Instagram. What in the world is going on with Lennon's speech? She is clearly a smart little girl but oh my goodness, her communication skills are so delayed. She's almost 5 and you can't understand her. They just did a Instagram story where the poor baby was trying to tell Alexa to play the Trolls soundtrack and Alexa couldn't understand and played something else. Poor Lennon got visibly upset and Tara just laughed. I didn't know what it was that Lennon had asked for until Tara asked the Alexa to play it. I feel so bad for Lennon who is clearly very smart but is having a speech delay. She just needs therapy for it and I hope they are giving it to her. I even DMed them and asked but I am sure they won't address it.
i read here someone said lennon always watch television. Thats probably why her speech delay.
Eh, I watched way too much TV as a kid, and my speech is fine, so I don't think it has anything to do with TV.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Mandi. I beg of you. Please, stop calling Dots 'Dotty Doo'. It's so stupid and cringey and she's going to be embarrassed by it when she gets to be older. Please.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

alexander87 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:01 am
deusexwarchina wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:08 pm Mandi. I beg of you. Please, stop calling Dots 'Dotty Doo'. It's so stupid and cringey and she's going to be embarrassed by it when she gets to be older. Please.
wow, what is this. Why she cant call her own daughter whatever she want? its you the one who feel embrass, Dots still baby, she dont feel like stupid adult feel. Dont interrupt their life bruh. Get a life.
This an opinion forum, my friend.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

alexander87 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:49 pm
HeyKatie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:00 pm The twins aren’t any better when it comes to speech I can’t understand what any of them say half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Relax, its okay, they only 2 and now 3 years old, what you expect from little kids?? My nephew also like their kids, they cant speak clearly and a mess like tara and mandi kids, but its ok. Time will flies and they will improve. Kids have little vocabulary, so we must understand its hard for them to talk clear like us adult especially when tehy start learn to talk.
Lennon is five and the twins just turned four. I really think you're on the wrong correct website if you're looking for YT mom discussions.
Embee

Unread post by Embee »

All they ever post is ads! Their insta feed is full of nothing but planned out perfect pictures. It looks so fake now compared to a few years ago.
butterflyflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterflyflower »

Embee wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:53 pm All they ever post is ads! Their insta feed is full of nothing but planned out perfect pictures. It looks so fake now compared to a few years ago.
Right?! It's the worst. I had to mute them because it was so annoying.
ADMIN
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by ADMIN »

deusexwarchina wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:31 pm ^ Again, Mods, can we please get this gross person off of here? I know this is a snark site but this dude is being a misogynistic dick.
REPORT THEIR POSTS, That's how you get our attention!
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

*gargamel from the smurfs voice* Snarkers? Are you dead?
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

GOOD GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT DOROTHY WAS TURNING ONE. Seems like yesterday the whole thread was positive she was a boy 0_0
looper007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by looper007 »

Lost interest with Living Rosa around May this year, used to be rabid watcher of their vlogs but even before Dorothy was born it started to become a chore watching them. Constant Ad's which at times took up 30% of their vlog's running time, not sticking to a schedule with their uploads and moaning and complaining to their audience (which started to creep into their vlogs quite a bit). I always feel they take their audience for granted at times.

I still think The era around when Lennon was just born and they were living in their small house was probably their peak. I think the twins were breath of fresh air needed to brighten up the vlogs and probably kept me around for another year or two. But little Dorothy couldn't even keep me interested in staying on. I just found that it just started to come off more like a job to Mandi/Tara rather then them enjoying it. And it showed a lot in the last year or two for me. And it did become off putting for me.

But looking at their views they are still in the same ballpark as they were a year ago (around 10k to 14k views for videos, or it might be more if they put in a more eye catching title to their vlog). I doubt they are going to get any bigger then that really, if 4 little kids can't up the views or subscribers I think this is about as good as it gets for Living Rosa.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

looper007 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:50 pm Lost interest with Living Rosa around May this year, used to be rabid watcher of their vlogs but even before Dorothy was born it started to become a chore watching them. Constant Ad's which at times took up 30% of their vlog's running time, not sticking to a schedule with their uploads and moaning and complaining to their audience (which started to creep into their vlogs quite a bit). I always feel they take their audience for granted at times.

I still think The era around when Lennon was just born and they were living in their small house was probably their peak. I think the twins were breath of fresh air needed to brighten up the vlogs and probably kept me around for another year or two. But little Dorothy couldn't even keep me interested in staying on. I just found that it just started to come off more like a job to Mandi/Tara rather then them enjoying it. And it showed a lot in the last year or two for me. And it did become off putting for me.

But looking at their views they are still in the same ballpark as they were a year ago (around 10k to 14k views for videos, or it might be more if they put in a more eye catching title to their vlog). I doubt they are going to get any bigger then that really, if 4 little kids can't up the views or subscribers I think this is about as good as it gets for Living Rosa.
I agree with you, the just Lennon era was their peak- they seemed to be genuinely happy then when it was just the three of them, but once the twins got older they kind of lost their zest. Now, I think, in a way, Dorothy's health issues are their saving grace; I feel like if Dot didn't have the medical needs she does, they'd have significantly less viewers. I also think a good chunk of regular viewers, particularly LGBT+ folks (myself included), stick around because we're still starving for positive LGBT content. Even though 'family' vlogging is inherently not good, no matter what your circumstances are, we all want to see same-sex parents with kids thriving. So many people still think that just because you're in a same sex relationship, you're automatically terrible parents (when studies have shown otherwise), so of course we'll take anything we can get to prove them wrong.
deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Did anybody else have a mild heart attack when they posted the latest video (Taking a test *weird symptoms*)? The COVID test looks like a pregnancy test, and I genuinely thought, "Woman, if you're having a FIFTH CHILD we're throwing hands.". Good God.
looper007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by looper007 »

Seems like they've privated or deleted their videos and have taken a step back from YouTube, they ain't feeling vlogging anymore and don't want to feel like they are just forcing content out. Even Tara has turned her Instagram page into her own and not Living Rosa one anymore. And has just posted about new furniture in recent times.

Not real surprised by this one, the last few years probably around the time the twins were born. I felt they were only churning out vlog's for pay day with ad revenue they were getting from sponsor's. I said here already the pre and post Lennon era is probably when they actually cared about vlogging. The last year or so was below par, and they couldn't keep to a schedule and even when they put out a vlog, if it wasn't for the kids the vlog's would be a struggle to get through. Even Mandi lost a bit of that fun she had in earlier years. I'm sure Dorothy's medical issues probably didn't help.

Also didn't Tara/Mandi move into Tara's Dad's old place (which is a fancy place) and I'm sure Tara can easily get a job with her dad and make a good living without YouTube. So she can easily leave YouTube without losing much sleep.

Return to “I-P”