Living Rosa | Part 2

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Living Rosa | Part 2

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Tara is such a bitch.

Between her making snotty ass remarks about Mandi making hot from scratch and Tara complaining it’s will taste like crap and her saying her TikTok dances are gonna be crap I do not understand why Mandi puts up with it.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

Mandi actually annoys me more than tara does, with her silly baby voice and the constant reminders that she is married to super bitch Tara, I think she likes the dynamic between her and Tara and probably likes knowing that people think she puts up with a lot. At least with Tara what you see is what you get....blank or cold and critical, Mandi however I think isn’t quite as up front and honest, I find her quite passively aggressive and sulky and needy.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Bobthedog wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:14 am Mandi actually annoys me more than tara does, with her silly baby voice and the constant reminders that she is married to super bitch Tara, I think she likes the dynamic between her and Tara and probably likes knowing that people think she puts up with a lot. At least with Tara what you see is what you get....blank or cold and critical, Mandi however I think isn’t quite as up front and honest, I find her quite passively aggressive and sulky and needy.
Tara has never really bothered me either. Mandi is needy and constantly whines. I can't wait until she goes back to work! Mandi loves the camera on her face. I hate when vloggers have the camera on their face all the time....who wants to see her face so close up? Not me.

They talked in circles about Dot's condition. Something is seriously wrong with that sweet baby. I don't blame them for not talking about it, but maybe they should consider not filming the baby's frozen face. Show her cuddled up or on their shoulder, but stop the close ups of her face. BTW, why doesn't the baby have tummy time? Is it because of her feeding tube?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mandi is a lot less annoying when she actually leaves the house and goes to work. She's not a homebody at all, which is fine, but the built up frustration doesn't make for good viewing lol.

Enviado desde mi SM-J330FN mediante Tapatalk

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Tara has a lotta f@ckin' NERVE speaking about Mandi the way she does. The way she was throwing shade at her for how much she holds Dorothy in the 'first full day alone with 4 kids' and how Dorothy was acting because she wasn't being held as much makes me want to punch her. 'I can't hold her all the time because I have other kids to attend to' my ass. Like bitch, if it's so hard for you to juggle four kids (with one being a little baby with special needs), again, you really shouldn't have had four kids. What happened to the ergo/sling she used to wear with the others? Why doesn't Dorothy get to be worn, too?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

deusexwarchina wrote:Tara has a lotta f@ckin' NERVE speaking about Mandi the way she does. The way she was throwing shade at her for how much she holds Dorothy in the 'first full day alone with 4 kids' and how Dorothy was acting because she wasn't being held as much makes me want to punch her. 'I can't hold her all the time because I have other kids to attend to' my ass. Like bitch, if it's so hard for you to juggle four kids (with one being a little baby with special needs), again, you really shouldn't have had four kids. What happened to the ergo/sling she used to wear with the others? Why doesn't Dorothy get to be worn, too?
I agree with all you say but maybe the reason she can't be worn is because of her g-tube thing? Which I presume is also why she doesn't seem to get tummy time?

deusexwarchina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by deusexwarchina »

Highlighter wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:24 am
deusexwarchina wrote:Tara has a lotta f@ckin' NERVE speaking about Mandi the way she does. The way she was throwing shade at her for how much she holds Dorothy in the 'first full day alone with 4 kids' and how Dorothy was acting because she wasn't being held as much makes me want to punch her. 'I can't hold her all the time because I have other kids to attend to' my ass. Like bitch, if it's so hard for you to juggle four kids (with one being a little baby with special needs), again, you really shouldn't have had four kids. What happened to the ergo/sling she used to wear with the others? Why doesn't Dorothy get to be worn, too?
I agree with all you say but maybe the reason she can't be worn is because of her g-tube thing? Which I presume is also why she doesn't seem to get tummy time?

I completely forgot about the g-tube, so you might be onto something. Whatever the case, it was still shitty of Tara to talk about her like that.

Also, is it just me or are the twins way, way behind on their speech too? Lennon spoke so much clearer than they are when she was their age, but I can barely understand E&M :x
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

The twins speak exactly like Lennon does, very hard to understand what any of those kids are saying
looper007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by looper007 »

"Hello, Hope everyone is well! I just wanted to update you all on here since we have been MIA for three (vlog) days. I see some people starting to worry. We will be back on YouTube soon. I’m taking a break from this space and trying to work out a new upload schedule. Once I know more details I’ll update. ❤️ ✌️Follow us on IG to keep in touch: @livingrosa"

Tara posted this talking about why their schedule has been iffy for the last week or two. I just think having 4 little kids, one a new born with medical problems, the twins still pretty young and probably a handful and maybe Mandi going back to work is probably a little too much for her to be doing 5 vlogs a week. I always said about Living Rosa, they just aren't interesting enough to be doing 5 vlogs a week even with little kids. Keep it to maybe two weekend vlogs, even leave it two hour long vlogs twice a month. I think going to 5 vlogs a week shows their weaknesses off.

Less is more with Living Rosa, Tara and Mandi aren't charismatic enough without the kids to really keep a audience and you can't over rely on small kids to carry a vlog. I noticed a lot in 2020, that it definitely taking a steep dive in quality their Vlogs, I think if they weren't making a decent living from adverts I wouldn't be surprised if they knocked the channel on the head.

I've been a big defender of their channel but I think over the last year or so, they've just become less and less interesting even their kids can't make their vlogs strong.
looper007
Amateur
Amateur

Lurkylou wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:14 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:35 pm
Lurkylou wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:28 pm This is how out of the loop I am, I didn't realize they had a podcast. Spoiler alert: Just as boring as their videos.
I exit their vlogs as soon as it's just the two of them (of today's had 3) talking. There's no way I could listen to a podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I listened to the episode where they discussed their sexuality. Again, this is how out of the loop I am, I had no idea how disconnected they were from the LGBT + Community. How sad. They sounded a little lonely. Everybody wants to connect with people that are similar to them. My sister's two oldest friends are both straight. They knew several years before the family did. It's never been an issue. But my sister has also made friends with other gay people and it has helped her feel accepted. I have no opinion on what they said about their sexuality. Not my job to judge them or police them. I applaud their honesty on the topic.
Outside of Jackie and Tara's family and the odd time Mandi's parents come to town, they don't really have anyone else in terms of friends or stuff. I think they are happy to be with their kids and do that, bit worrying once the kids fly the coup what they do cause they don't have much of life outside that. Go back and watch their vlogs before Lennon was born, they didn't have much of a social life or didn't go out and party. Some cases really that some couples are happy in their bubble and I get that with Tara and Mandi.

With them been disconnected with LGBT community, I don't think either it seems had relationships with women before each other and don't seem the types to go out clubbing or to bars or group meet ups. They both seemed to be their first lesbian relationship, definitely in Tara's case it was. I know Tara had a boyfriend who she picked over Mandi so she was with men before this. Not every Lesbian or gay couple probably feel comfortable been a part of big groups or find it easy talking to others and I just think that's the case with these two.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who admits exiting their vlogs once it's just Mandi and Tara, it doesn't bloody help that their fanbase tells them they want more of them. Come on, people only tune in to see their kids.
CaliCanada28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliCanada28 »

looper007 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Liz_444 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:35 pm

I exit their vlogs as soon as it's just the two of them (of today's had 3) talking. There's no way I could listen to a podcast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I listened to the episode where they discussed their sexuality. Again, this is how out of the loop I am, I had no idea how disconnected they were from the LGBT + Community. How sad. They sounded a little lonely. Everybody wants to connect with people that are similar to them. My sister's two oldest friends are both straight. They knew several years before the family did. It's never been an issue. But my sister has also made friends with other gay people and it has helped her feel accepted. I have no opinion on what they said about their sexuality. Not my job to judge them or police them. I applaud their honesty on the topic.
Outside of Jackie and Tara's family and the odd time Mandi's parents come to town, they don't really have anyone else in terms of friends or stuff. I think they are happy to be with their kids and do that, bit worrying once the kids fly the coup what they do cause they don't have much of life outside that. Go back and watch their vlogs before Lennon was born, they didn't have much of a social life or didn't go out and party. Some cases really that some couples are happy in their bubble and I get that with Tara and Mandi.

With them been disconnected with LGBT community, I don't think either it seems had relationships with women before each other and don't seem the types to go out clubbing or to bars or group meet ups. They both seemed to be their first lesbian relationship, definitely in Tara's case it was. I know Tara had a boyfriend who she picked over Mandi so she was with men before this. Not every Lesbian or gay couple probably feel comfortable been a part of big groups or find it easy talking to others and I just think that's the case with these two.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who admits exiting their vlogs once it's just Mandi and Tara, it doesn't bloody help that their fanbase tells them they want more of them. Come on, people only tune in to see their kids.
Well them not having any friends or a social life isn’t entirely true. They did go clubbing and to bars at one point with one of their friends who they are no longer friends with. There’s picture of them drinking in a booth with Mandi’s boobs practically out lol but they definitely did not have any gay friends growing up. They both were definitely confused about their sexualities with having little to no exposure in lgbt culture in the early 2000’s. I would know since I’m around their age. It’s a lot different now but I don’t blame them for being confused. I think Tara struggled the most with her sexuality (internalized homophobia) whereas Mandi was more accepting since her mom knew right from the get go. They for sure want more lesbian mom friends but are too socially awkward to make any.
looper007
Amateur
Amateur

CaliCanada28 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am

Well them not having any friends or a social life isn’t entirely true. They did go clubbing and to bars at one point with one of their friends who they are no longer friends with. There’s picture of them drinking in a booth with Mandi’s boobs practically out lol but they definitely did not have any gay friends growing up. They both were definitely confused about their sexualities with having little to no exposure in lgbt culture in the early 2000’s. I would know since I’m around their age. It’s a lot different now but I don’t blame them for being confused. I think Tara struggled the most with her sexuality (internalized homophobia) whereas Mandi was more accepting since her mom knew right from the get go. They for sure want more lesbian mom friends but are too socially awkward to make any.
I'm sure back in the day they had friends and went out partying but they certainly didn't when they started the vlog channel (although funny look back on their older videos, they curse up a storm in those lol), they have one or two vlogs out from back in the early days of their channel of Tara's prom party out her dad's backyard (they seem to have hundreds of young people at, so Tara must have been somewhat popular but sometimes that doesn't last past High School) and one of them back when both lived at Tara's dad house of both of them going to get some booze and go to a party. So I'm not saying they never had friends or lived like monks when they were younger, just saying right here and now outside of Jackie and Steph (who's moved on now and is married and is about to have a kid) they don't have any friends besides those two . Especially around the time they were planning to have Lennon, they both seem to be loner types even then. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any gay friends growing up.

I always get a feeling with how Mandi acts around Tara (very clingy and needs Tara approval a lot of the time) that Tara probably blew hot and cold with Mandi a lot more then just with that one boyfriend thing she mentioned in their Draw My Life video. I definitely wouldn't be shocked if they had a more rocky relationship then they let on to their fans.
CaliCanada28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliCanada28 »

looper007 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:33 pm
CaliCanada28 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am

I'm sure back in the day they had friends and went out partying but they certainly didn't when they started the vlog channel (although funny look back on their older videos, they curse up a storm in those lol), they have one or two vlogs out from back in the early days of their channel of Tara's prom party out her dad's backyard (they seem to have hundreds of young people at, so Tara must have been somewhat popular but sometimes that doesn't last past High School) and one of them back when both lived at Tara's dad house of both of them going to get some booze and go to a party. So I'm not saying they never had friends or lived like monks when they were younger, just saying right here and now outside of Jackie and Steph (who's moved on now and is married and is about to have a kid) they don't have any friends besides those two . Especially around the time they were planning to have Lennon, they both seem to be loner types even then. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have any gay friends growing up.

I always get a feeling with how Mandi acts around Tara (very clingy and needs Tara approval a lot of the time) that Tara probably blew hot and cold with Mandi a lot more then just with that one boyfriend thing she mentioned in their Draw My Life video. I definitely wouldn't be shocked if they had a more rocky relationship then they let on to their fans.
Oh there’s no doubt that they barely have friends now. Does Mandi have any friends of her own outside of the friends associated with Tara? Probably not. I know she had that one friend back home who has a son named Abe. She never talks about her anymore though. I think she lost contact with most of them when she moved to New York but they most likely weren’t good enough friends for her if she barely cared to leave them behind. Her and Tara for sure didn’t have any gay friends growing up, they said so in one of their podcasts. They played each other for four years before finally becoming official and constantly fought. I feel like Tara was more of the petty one by dating people just to piss off Mandi. I have no idea how Mandi was still able to live with Tara and her family after that. I think they admitted to having a hot/cold relationship until they got engaged and eventually married.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaliCanada28 wrote:
looper007 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:33 pm
CaliCanada28 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am Well them not having any friends or a social life isn’t entirely true. They did go clubbing and to bars at one point with one of their friends who they are no longer friends with. There’s picture of them drinking in a booth with Mandi’s boobs practically out lol but they definitely did not have any gay friends growing up. They both were definitely confused about their sexualities with having little to no exposure in lgbt culture in the early 2000’s. I would know since I’m around their age. It’s a lot different now but I don’t blame them for being confused. I think Tara struggled the most with her sexuality (internalized homophobia) whereas Mandi was more accepting since her mom knew right from the get go. They for sure want more lesbian mom friends but are too socially awkward to make any.

Oh there’s no doubt that they barely have friends now. Does Mandi have any friends of her own outside of the friends associated with Tara? Probably not. I know she had that one friend back home who has a son named Abe. She never talks about her anymore though. I think she lost contact with most of them when she moved to New York but they most likely weren’t good enough friends for her if she barely cared to leave them behind. Her and Tara for sure didn’t have any gay friends growing up, they said so in one of their podcasts. They played each other for four years before finally becoming official and constantly fought. I feel like Tara was more of the petty one by dating people just to piss off Mandi. I have no idea how Mandi was still able to live with Tara and her family after that. I think they admitted to having a hot/cold relationship until they got engaged and eventually married.
Shame all their newer and more dopey fans probably don't know this (or don't care). Yeah to them Tara and Mandi's life is probably life goals but what they had to go through at the beginning of the relationship just sounds like hell. First Mandi moves across the country to be with Tara then they have to deal with all the shittiness and uncertainty that comes with not being comfortable with your sexuality. After all that I'm not surprised they act the way they do on camera. I'm not jealous at all.

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

They aren’t even pretending they practice safe sleep anymore.
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frostedlemonade »

Dallas_Snob wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:40 pm They aren’t even pretending they practice safe sleep anymore.
No kidding!

Dockatot ✓
Dockatot in the crib ✓
Loose blanket ✓
2 decorative pillows (why?!) ✓
3 stuffed animals ✓

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gosh Dorothy is such an adorable baby. Those cheeks are just too much

Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Highlighter wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:19 pm Gosh Dorothy is such an adorable baby. Those cheeks are just too much Image

She’s incredibly cute. Her eyes are so big and blue. She has some features or Maeve and Lennon but she really looks like her own self.

She seems so perplexed by the camera. It would be hysterical if she hated it and refused to be filmed.
DachshundMama1213
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DachshundMama1213 »

I just watched the new intro, and the way the kids say their names, I would have thought they were all under 2. All of the kids are adorable but they definitely need some speech. None of their names are particularly long or difficult to say and if I didn't already know their names, I would have absolutely no idea what they were saying.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

DachshundMama1213 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:17 am I just watched the new intro, and the way the kids say their names, I would have thought they were all under 2. All of the kids are adorable but they definitely need some speech. None of their names are particularly long or difficult to say and if I didn't already know their names, I would have absolutely no idea what they were saying.
You're not kidding! Sounded like a 2 year old. Lennon sounded like she said Nenin and Everett sounded more like Evit. Lennon is about as clear as a lispy 2 year old at best.

Return to “I-P”