Megan Fox Unlocked

speaktruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megan Fox Unlocked

Unread post by speaktruth »

Just watched her latest. Guys! She was rushing so much! She was in such a hurry! :roll:

All this rush, oh but she has a CARE OF vitamin ad she HAS to show off (something ALL YT moms do)... all to go to the freakin' apple orchard. Seriously? You HAD to be out of the house by 8:30AM for an ORCHARD TRIP?!?! Something she did though was really bad... she put the kids in the car, then went back inside the house (kids ALONE in the car!) to put HER shoes on and to turn off all the lights!!! There are just way too many "what ifs" when it comes to small children and leaving them alone in a vehicle for ANY amount of time! What if either of them started choking? Kids choke on their own spit! You're not there to help them.

Also couldn't help but notice she's forcing her daughter to be more cuddly? Daughter doesn't return kisses when in the car.... huh.

Yeah Megonnite, just had to put Mennonite in the title again because that's really all it is, right? No other moms do what a MENNONITE mom does! Gee whiz! :roll:

So done. Not watching this trigger crap anymore.
lushylux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lushylux »

speaktruth wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:16 am Just watched her latest. Guys! She was rushing so much! She was in such a hurry! :roll:

All this rush, oh but she has a CARE OF vitamin ad she HAS to show off (something ALL YT moms do)... all to go to the freakin' apple orchard. Seriously? You HAD to be out of the house by 8:30AM for an ORCHARD TRIP?!?! Something she did though was really bad... she put the kids in the car, then went back inside the house (kids ALONE in the car!) to put HER shoes on and to turn off all the lights!!! There are just way too many "what ifs" when it comes to small children and leaving them alone in a vehicle for ANY amount of time! What if either of them started choking? Kids choke on their own spit! You're not there to help them.

Also couldn't help but notice she's forcing her daughter to be more cuddly? Daughter doesn't return kisses when in the car.... huh.

Yeah Megonnite, just had to put Mennonite in the title again because that's really all it is, right? No other moms do what a MENNONITE mom does! Gee whiz! :roll:

So done. Not watching this trigger crap anymore.
I HATE when youtubers do that! "I'm in SUCH a hurry!" then shills for an ad, takes time filming, and films extra bits with her kids to make it look natural. Whew.

Did you guys notice she didn't have her head covering on the first bit of the video? I thought she felt disgusted when she didn't have her head covering on for videos? I think she's using the Mennonite part to get people interested/try to make things more exaggerated than they are. Like you guys said, she is trying to be like everyone else and doesn't mind lying to her viewers in hopes of views. Tragic.

I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE LEFT FLETCHER OUTSIDE ALONE, while she got things ready in the house, and THEN proceeded to put the kids in the car ALONE as she did some last minute things around the house and put on shoes. That is SO dangerous! I don't care where you live if its super rural and "safe" or whatever, you don't leave your kids by themselves outside, especially a baby, for any circumstance. It is not hard to have your baby ready to go in the carseat IN THE HOUSE with you while you turn off lights, put on shoes, and let your toddler sit and play or something. Its literally not that hard. I'm sorry, but that makes me so mad because thats how kids can get hurt or kidnapped. Imagine leaving your seven month old by themselves outside so you can get some extra footage for your totally not different that anyone else's morning routine. Pathetic. Evonnie could've well walked out in the street and got hurt or something. Good God.
Image "Et tu, Brute?"
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

People will report to the CPS if children are left unattended. Obviously their new house is big enough for 2 small children to move around in, why does she ditch them outside? Stones, among many nature particles, are very big choking hazards!

I believed her in her first videos where she sounded genuine. She did feel naked without her hair up and veil on but now that she has a taste of youtube "fame" LOL, her guards are coming down more and more. Nobody needs to see you turn off light switches. Ever. That was a waste of time and at the risk of your children's well-being but HEY! Anything for those hot views and money, am I right?
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I just started watching her this week, actually and I've already noticed some things. She sure plays fast and loose with the kids' safety! Who lets their toddler sit on the counters next to the knives and the hot stove? I noticed her daughter was grabbing the knives out of the dishwasher too. She's going to either set herself on fire, crack her head open or stab herself. That is if she's not running out in the road.

the poor baby will roll off the sofa or the bed of into the road with his sister!
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

I remember watching one of her morning routines before she had the baby. She put her daughter on the bathroom sink/counter while she was getting ready and I was just WAITING for her to fall off! This woman has no concern for child safety, it's not funny. I get too triggered just watching, so I'll not be watching anymore. Plus, she imitates way too many other yters (love meg) so I know it's not all authentic MENNONITE stuff.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Still just watching random videos of hers and I have questions!

How could she have taught school with no college degree?
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

smarlo wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:54 am Still just watching random videos of hers and I have questions!

How could she have taught school with no college degree?
Aaah, yep! Another thing Mennonites are known for! Very common especially if the "school" is within the church and all that's required is they be a member of that church. Amish kids only go up to 8th grade! So imagine a teacher of only 8th grade education, teaching all those kids! These obviously aren't government funded schools, so basically anything goes. Not sure if Megan even finished high school?

I see she put up a Q&A. I can't watch because of the way she talks over her husband CONSTANTLY. Any takers for a recap? :lol:
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I know that Amish kids only go to school until 8th grade, but I'm not sure about Mennonites.
lushylux
Amateur
Amateur

Bloooooop !

Now, before you all flood the comments by saying "OH SHE'S BEING RIDICULOUS blah blah blah" like you usually do, keep in mind that no one likes being talked about. No one likes seeing things about them. Like I said before, we're just people on the internet....talking about other moms. We're not the modesty police....nor are we the actual police. So chill. I started this thread to have a pretty tame discussion about a youtuber, since I don't like to think everyone can be hateful on the internet. You can have a balanced discussion and not over-exaggerate about certain things/be cruel. Yes I know the irony of starting the forum but I wasn't making this as a hate forum, like I said, chill with some of the stuff. If you feel called to go wild, thats on you boo.

Anyway, I feel like this was a perfectly healthy response and she handled it well. No one likes being talked about, and it was nice to see her address some things, especially the Mennonite title in her videos. I'm glad she hasn't really changed and isn't like...other people who actually deserve a side-eye and do things for views/exploit their children.

Last but not least, Megan (and subscribers!), I apologize for making the forum. I apologize for my lack of judgement and participating. Personally, I should've just deleted it the minute people started going a bit wild but lack of judgement made me keep it up since I thought maybe some people wouldn't get too crazy (and some people were and weren't, I'm not saying everyone who participated was awful but I'm not saying everyone (including myself) was completely good either.
Image "Et tu, Brute?"
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

this is a gossip forum, not some fan page. If I want to come here to discuss anyone, I will. I don't need you to white knight or apologize for me.
lushylux
Amateur
Amateur

smarlo wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:54 pm this is a gossip forum, not some fan page. If I want to come here to discuss anyone, I will. I don't need you to white knight or apologize for me.
Hey, wasn't saying you can't talk about what you wanted to talk about, you have free will over whatever you want to say. Nor was I apologizing for anyone else, I was apologizing because I felt called to do so. I can apologize if I want to, it's literally no biggie. I'm not white knighting either. I can be critical and somewhat nice at the same time. Those two things can exist together - and its okay! At the end of the day, it's literally no big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Image "Et tu, Brute?"
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Oh, hey Megan! How nice of you to stop by to read about yourself! :lol: Seriously... the whole "nobody wants to be talked about" just about cracks me up! Did it EVER occur to ANY of these youtubers that once you put yourself out there, you are the CAUSE of people talking about you? Oh, you don't like that, huh? Then WHY did you start putting your LIFE online?! I'm not watching that video, but I think it's people with poor perception and not having the ability to assess EVERY aspect before even starting a youtube channel, they're SO naive. Oh, I'm sorry. If you watch their early videos, they say "God told them to do youtube." I highly doubt that. HIGHLY doubt that. They want to do what the WORLD is doing and they are. Just look at them. Exactly the same. Everyone has a story. Nobody is more special than the other. And YET........ this is exactly how all youtubers think. They're doing something SPECIAL. I don't understand this mindset. It just not natural to talk to a camera on the daily just to get views and attention and even MONEY. Even her KIDS know this. Get a grip! If calling a camera your "friend" is normal to you, think again. My kids would have me committed. Seriously. These people are fooling only themselves.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I read the comments. She sounds like she came across probably this site, didn't like we voiced our concerns about her kids. I have not read any "HATE" in here. Alot of concerns but no hate. Maybe she means a different site? Maybe she shouldn't visit websites that upset her and then go and make videos about it? She probably didn't think that through. OR... she did and she did her first CLICK BAIT video. Girl's gotta get with it like everyone else. It's disturbing when people get upset and they have to tell the entire world about it.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I really don’t understand how she could have addressed it any better. Unlike many people discussed on this forum, she didn’t immediately take up the attitude that everyone posting critical things must be miserable, jealous, or mentally unstable. I respect her for reading through the feedback here and addressing the comments relatively objectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nunya Biddy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Nunya Biddy »

speaktruth2 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 pm I read the comments. She sounds like she came across probably this site, didn't like we voiced our concerns about her kids. I have not read any "HATE" in here. Alot of concerns but no hate. Maybe she means a different site? Maybe she shouldn't visit websites that upset her and then go and make videos about it? She probably didn't think that through. OR... she did and she did her first CLICK BAIT video. Girl's gotta get with it like everyone else. It's disturbing when people get upset and they have to tell the entire world about it.
You’re the only one that sounds “upset” though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
jlynnxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlynnxo »

speaktruth2 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:36 pm I read the comments. She sounds like she came across probably this site, didn't like we voiced our concerns about her kids. I have not read any "HATE" in here. Alot of concerns but no hate. Maybe she means a different site? Maybe she shouldn't visit websites that upset her and then go and make videos about it? She probably didn't think that through. OR... she did and she did her first CLICK BAIT video. Girl's gotta get with it like everyone else. It's disturbing when people get upset and they have to tell the entire world about it.
She was 100% talking about this site. She addressed comments word for word off of here.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she didn't mention her leaving her kids out in front where they could run in the road. that's like parenting 101, don't leave your TODDLER and INFANT in precarious situations.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

geewhiz wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:57 pm I really don’t understand how she could have addressed it any better. Unlike many people discussed on this forum, she didn’t immediately take up the attitude that everyone posting critical things must be miserable, jealous, or mentally unstable. I respect her for reading through the feedback here and addressing the comments relatively objectively. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm, well like I said, I haven't watched any of her videos in a long time due to multiple reasons. But hey, if she's getting kicks off of reading here and blasting it on YT, good for her. I don't know why anyone would though with YT supposedly being such a "supporting community". Why look elsewhere when you've already got people patting your back? I doesn't make any sense.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Nunya Biddy wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:06 pm
You’re the only one that sounds “upset” though. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Huh? Oh, you must be a friend of Megan's? I'm not upset. Nice try, tho! lol
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

smarlo wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:50 pm she didn't mention her leaving her kids out in front where they could run in the road. that's like parenting 101, don't leave your TODDLER and INFANT in precarious situations.
But of course not. That would mean she's taking some responsibility and admitting her own mistakes. Youtubers don't do that! Naaah! That was like a major concern and very triggering to us viewers. So that's why I'm out.

Return to “I-P”