Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits | Part 4

Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits | Part 4

Unread post by Isla-r2121 »

Momofone wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:34 am Y’all. She just said she’s gotten asked if she got lip fillers. We know she reads here. Eating bad does not make your lips swell🤣 she probably used a lip plumper or is purposely making them stick out. She’s such an idiot.
I once asked her if she ever read here and she said nope never have never will! I died. 😂😂 Ok girl, Oook.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

Latest ig story-- I hope she gets sO MaNy mEsSaGes telling her to
Take 👏 her 👏 kids 👏 to 👏 Disneyland 👏
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Isla-r2121 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:39 pm
Momofone wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:34 am Y’all. She just said she’s gotten asked if she got lip fillers. We know she reads here. Eating bad does not make your lips swell🤣 she probably used a lip plumper or is purposely making them stick out. She’s such an idiot.
I once asked her if she ever read here and she said nope never have never will! I died. 😂😂 Ok girl, Oook.
Lol she's such a twat. Once a liar, always a liar. Krusty buns, we know you read here and have even set up your own account once or twice.

If certain foods are making your lips swell then why would you continue to eat it if it's causing a possible allergic reaction? Tool.

Queue the video in 6 months time where she says she had lip fillers at the start of the year but will never get them again because she loves herself just as she is. Oh and she most definitely did NOT get them for her neanderthal husband.
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momofone »

Isla-r2121 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Momofone wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:36 am
mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:30 am

It’s probably Alex the one with the fake spider legs eyelashes she does essentials oils... or she could of got the thieves bottom on Mercari or poshmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page Danielle sells it too but from what I notice they don’t get a long. Not sure she would buy it from her but I can see her not mentioning her if she did🤷🏻‍♀️

That makes sense. I'm curious now why they dont get along.. lol. How do you know that? I dont even know who that other girl is but now I'm wondering why. I mean besides the fact that krusty is always salty and thinks shes a queen.
I don’t think it’s Kristen. It’s Page. She thinks everyone copies off of her and that she knows everything. Go read her page on here. Page has a female positivity group on IG and Kristen had one at one time. It was last year and they would just post stuff back and forth on stories. It was just obvious to me because they have the same friends. Lauren Brazee and LoveMeg. LoveMeg ditched Page after she gave Page a shout out. When Kristen went on her summer trip her and Page never met up but she met everyone else. They have about the same subscriber count. They never mention each other. I just find it odd and read between the lines.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

Momofone wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:49 am
Isla-r2121 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:36 pm
Momofone wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:36 am

Page Danielle sells it too but from what I notice they don’t get a long. Not sure she would buy it from her but I can see her not mentioning her if she did🤷🏻‍♀️

That makes sense. I'm curious now why they dont get along.. lol. How do you know that? I dont even know who that other girl is but now I'm wondering why. I mean besides the fact that krusty is always salty and thinks shes a queen.
I don’t think it’s Kristen. It’s Page. She thinks everyone copies off of her and that she knows everything. Go read her page on here. Page has a female positivity group on IG and Kristen had one at one time. It was last year and they would just post stuff back and forth on stories. It was just obvious to me because they have the same friends. Lauren Brazee and LoveMeg. LoveMeg ditched Page after she gave Page a shout out. When Kristen went on her summer trip her and Page never met up but she met everyone else. They have about the same subscriber count. They never mention each other. I just find it odd and read between the lines.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining all that lol.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

Omg is she serious with the boys "lunch" at the brewery?! They share one thing of fries but princess Berkley gets an entire quesadilla meal?? There is no way thats enough food for them!!!! It breaks my heart. But they probably scarf down 10 packs of fruit snacks a day to ease their hunger. That's why she just bought 2 boxes of 40 pack fruit snacks then another 90 pack at costco all within 2 weeks.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

She needs to stop buying sweatshirts for herself. Girl you dont need anymore clothes!! Spend that money on your kids wardrobes please so braydon can stop running around in shorts in 20-30 degree weather!! She has a spending problem for real.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I want to rip out those stupid over mascara'd eyelashes. Not sure why women think that is a good look.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

fingusername wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:42 am I want to rip out those stupid over mascara'd eyelashes. Not sure why women think that is a good look.
She bats her eyes so damn much in every ig story and vlog, thats why her eyelashes are obnoxiously long 😂🤣 shes gonna fly away soon.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Isla-r2121 wrote:
fingusername wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:42 am I want to rip out those stupid over mascara'd eyelashes. Not sure why women think that is a good look.
She bats her eyes so damn much in every ig story and vlog, thats why her eyelashes are obnoxiously long ImageImage shes gonna fly away soon.

Her bff Alex with the fake eyelashes she also bats her eyelashes Krusty gets it from her.

Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:52 pm
Isla-r2121 wrote:
She bats her eyes so damn much in every ig story and vlog, thats why her eyelashes are obnoxiously long ImageImage shes gonna fly away soon.

Her bff Alex with the fake eyelashes she also bats her eyelashes Krusty gets it from her.

Yep you're right. She also says "all the things" now too like alex. Shes such a follower ugh.
DramaMama615
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaMama615 »

If you follow her on IG does anyone else notice she wears her blue light blockign glasses ALL the time? She got them to wear when she edits but ole girl has them on all the time now. i feel like she wants to be someone she isnt allllll the time.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

Hopefully she skipped over the part where Donnie mentions her dick sucking lips in the vlog (where he does her makeup) when she let her kids watch it

Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

mommaray wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 pm Hopefully she skipped over the part where Donnie mentions her dick sucking lips in the vlog (where he does her makeup) when she let her kids watch it Image

Omg I know right!! Ugh they are so trashy. And he is sooo creepy! Grabbing on her ass during the vlog when shes talking like calm the hell down, no one wants to see that.. its not cute. I would not want my kids watching that video.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Isla-r2121 wrote:
mommaray wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 pm Hopefully she skipped over the part where Donnie mentions her dick sucking lips in the vlog (where he does her makeup) when she let her kids watch it Image

Omg I know right!! Ugh they are so trashy. And he is sooo creepy! Grabbing on her ass during the vlog when shes talking like calm the hell down, no one wants to see that.. its not cute. I would not want my kids watching that video.
I feel like their hyper sexual attitudes on videos is such a front. People with good sex lives don’t need to constantly say they have a good sex life. Theyre annoying and seriously so trashy. I would be so embarrassed if they were my parents.

mommaray
Talker
Talker

Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits | Part 4

Look who ditched their kids again.

SierraNJ
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SierraNJ »

They bought the trailer to have more content to film. Now they are redoing the whole inside and going to film it all. The other day she made a big lunch for her and Donnie, and nothing for B. I don't get it. She also, if you look at her closely, acts like he is getting on her nerves being home all the time. He is most definitely there constantly now. He either quit his job or got fired. She is scrambling for content and the trailer fits the bill. She will have video after video of renovating it.
mommaray
Talker
Talker

SierraNJ wrote:They bought the trailer to have more content to film. Now they are redoing the whole inside and going to film it all. The other day she made a big lunch for her and Donnie, and nothing for B. I don't get it. She also, if you look at her closely, acts like he is getting on her nerves being home all the time. He is most definitely there constantly now. He either quit his job or got fired. She is scrambling for content and the trailer fits the bill. She will have video after video of renovating it.
Oh they def did. I don’t doubt she enjoys doing DIY projects but the problem is she posts the same shit on Instagram so everyone knows what the videos show. I feel like she needs a break from YouTube so she can come up with some fresh content

Watchingfools
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Watchingfools »

This camper revamp is going to be interesting. Her diy’s are always so sloppy and cheap. Did she even prime before painting the walls/cabinetry? Is she really going to recover all the fabric by herself? Does she even know how to sew? Is she going to staple everything? It’s going to need a heavy filter on reveal day.
Speaking of heavy filters, she looks like a totally different person on her instagram compared to her YouTube vids and Donnie’s Instagram.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

Why is she posting everything on ig?! Her YouTube views are going to go down even more now. No one wants to watch this sloppy diy trailer trash Reno. Let alone watch it twice.

Return to “I-P”