Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits | Part 4

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristen Kasper: tits, lips, pink tips and Krusty bits | Part 4

Unread post by Henno »

BlameFingers wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:05 pm Of course she is comparing her hair to Christina Aguilera’s in her dirrty video. I’m sure that video is the look she was going for when she modeled. Lol so skanky. I mean she is dirty but not in the hot way. HahHa
Oh wow. Her hair really does look so skanky like that. How embarrassing that she shared the photo!
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Isla-r2121 »

Henno wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 pm
Isla-r2121 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:52 pm Can anyone tell me if the kids are going to Hawaii too? I may have missed it..
Pretty sure she said it was a family trip but that doesn't mean Krusty will find family friendly activities for everyone to enjoy! Are there many breweries in Hawaii? Lol
Lol!! She will be at the nearest tiki bar any chance she gets!
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momofone »

She most definitely reads here to tell her she can’t get on the counter anymore. Thank god! And also agree if she fed her kids right they wouldn’t be sneaking snacks. I get the impression her kids don’t like the be filmed. Especially the older one. She shoves the camera in their face rather than being an actual parent. Soaking in the tub with wine before putting them to bed. Who does that?! Spend time with your kids!
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Momofone wrote:She most definitely reads here to tell her she can’t get on the counter anymore. Thank god! And also agree if she fed her kids right they wouldn’t be sneaking snacks. I get the impression her kids don’t like the be filmed. Especially the older one. She shoves the camera in their face rather than being an actual parent. Soaking in the tub with wine before putting them to bed. Who does that?! Spend time with your kids!
Not to defend her in any way, but my kids sneak snacks because they know they are there and they want them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

Is Donnie’s sister using again? She looks awful in her instafeed: bad skin, wrinkles, missing teeth, she’s also taking tons of identical selfies. She seems very compulsive. In her recent photos her eyebrows are extra scary, too, but that’s beside the point I guess.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

firuze wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 am Is Donnie’s sister using again? She looks awful in her instafeed: bad skin, wrinkles, missing teeth, she’s also taking tons of identical selfies. She seems very compulsive. In her recent photos her eyebrows are extra scary, too, but that’s beside the point I guess.
If she were, Krusty would be the first to tell everyone. 🤗

I hope she isn't because it's been less than 3 years, but it is odd how much she's aged. It's wrong to say but she looked better when she was supposedly using. 🤔

It's all on her IG. I'm not being creepy!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Fuck Redhead needs to stop jumping on her effin bed I don’t feel bad for her if she falls off and hurts her self enough already if I did that I would of got my effin butt beat... god she such a wild child. Look at her stomach that’s so bad there’s something wrong and I’m really concern.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 7557f1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Henno wrote:
firuze wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 am Is Donnie’s sister using again? She looks awful in her instafeed: bad skin, wrinkles, missing teeth, she’s also taking tons of identical selfies. She seems very compulsive. In her recent photos her eyebrows are extra scary, too, but that’s beside the point I guess.
If she were, Krusty would be the first to tell everyone. Image

I hope she isn't because it's been less than 3 years, but it is odd how much she's aged. It's wrong to say but she looked better when she was supposedly using. Image

It's all on her IG. I'm not being creepy!
Meth and heroin can age you. Maybe all those years of off and on use have finally caught up to her.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

If this doesn’t scream I need views and a paycheck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Her new video isn’t live yet but didn’t she literally just answer all of those questions? Her channel is so boring and repetitive. No one wants to see a dead tree and you walking your dog on IG every day either🙄🙄 And god forbid she cook hello fresh and let her kids eat it.
BlameFingers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlameFingers »

Her q&a’s are so boring. I hate when she implies that people ask questions to pry. I mean you asked your viewers to ask you questions. It’s annoying.
I love how she answers all the questions like how do you do it all? How do you stay so skinny? How do you keep your house so clean....way to pat yourself on the back.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

We know all about the q&a answers already how many does she need to do? so boringgg go away...

Momofone
Talker
Talker

She mentioned she only had 3 classes left to finish her college degree. What idiot would quit that close?! And don’t they like expire after so many years?? How’s she gonna go back and finish after 8+ years. Maybe it’s changed idk.
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

She claims one of her fav shows is teen mom, and now I totally get it. Shes trying soo hard to talk like Chelsea on teen mom!! Her little whiny voice ugh it's so cringy!!!
Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

Oh my lord now Reds rug is the door mat. Stop. With. The. Rugs.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ok so I’m watching the earls family vlog oh my gosh I’m so impressed how Wyatt is talking he talks better than all of three of Krusty kids talk go go watch the video.

Momofone
Talker
Talker

I’m all for alone time but this chic gets more alone time than any mom I’ve ever met! Now the kids are gonna again this weekend. Good lord.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momofone wrote:I’m all for alone time but this chic gets more alone time than any mom I’ve ever met! Now the kids are gonna again this weekend. Good lord.
Krusty and Donnie never ever have the kids on the weekends we should know this time to drink it up.

Isla-r2121
Talker
Talker

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:13 am
Momofone wrote:I’m all for alone time but this chic gets more alone time than any mom I’ve ever met! Now the kids are gonna again this weekend. Good lord.
Krusty and Donnie never ever have the kids on the weekends we should know this time to drink it up.

And post trashy insta stories of your husband in the shower 🤮 who does that seriously I'm so embarrassed for her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

KK logic: Inappropriate to tell people your political or religious affiliation but it is OK to instagram your husband naked in the shower.

Return to “I-P”